• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9345 users

Super Joins KT

Forum Index > SC2 General
89 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:16:05
April 29 2015 07:00 GMT
#1


Facebook Twitter Reddit
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:02:01
April 29 2015 07:00 GMT
#2
waat?

So I guess KT bought him just so he can lose to Flash so Flash can get his groove back?

Really though didn't expect that.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
padiseal2
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria721 Posts
April 29 2015 07:03 GMT
#3
God, I love the 2 weeks between pl rounds
Samsungjackets on twitch || 강민수 화이팅
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 29 2015 07:06 GMT
#4
KT, stop being rich and picking everyone up please. Give Prime a chance
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
seom
Profile Joined January 2013
South Africa491 Posts
April 29 2015 07:07 GMT
#5
nice, he's been looking solid recently. I don't expect him to get fielded very often though.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:10:45
April 29 2015 07:09 GMT
#6
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Wut? That's a surprise. The thing is... I doubt he'll play in Proleague a lot. So it's decent for KT and good for Super in terms of practice, but unless we have an IEM Katowice type thing mid Proleague round he won't play. Life, Stats, Zest, Flash and TY are basically set, Super and First are fighting for the 6th spot :S. Damn you best of 5!
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
April 29 2015 07:12 GMT
#7
Happy for Super!
Ja.Y.
Profile Joined February 2015
United States253 Posts
April 29 2015 07:14 GMT
#8
Well, KT loses one player while gaining another. If Super is practicing and in good form, he's pretty darn good. 'Grats Super!
MMA will reign supreme once again // MaSa is gawd
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:15:46
April 29 2015 07:15 GMT
#9
WWWWHHHAAAATTTT?!?!?!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
April 29 2015 07:16 GMT
#10
Another Protoss isn't exactly what KT needed. Gratz to Super though.
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
April 29 2015 07:18 GMT
#11
Another one joins the bench
Liquipedia"Expert"
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
April 29 2015 07:19 GMT
#12
Super for Action, huh. I guess there's never enough Protoss.

Welcome, GLHF
don't wall off against random
Veluvian
Profile Joined December 2011
Bulgaria256 Posts
April 29 2015 07:19 GMT
#13
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!
Oz; MMA; Rain; sOs; Classic, Soulkey, TY, Dark
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
April 29 2015 07:21 GMT
#14
Action for Super? interesting.
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
April 29 2015 07:22 GMT
#15
On April 29 2015 16:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
KT, stop being rich and picking everyone up please. Give Prime a chance


They already have given prime a chance :D
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
April 29 2015 07:22 GMT
#16
On April 29 2015 16:18 Inflicted wrote:
Another one joins the bench


So basically you get a good paycheck, get to have few of the best players in the world as your practice partners and you're not obliged to play in team league?

Yes, please
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 29 2015 07:23 GMT
#17
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest
AdministratorBreak the chains
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:26:14
April 29 2015 07:26 GMT
#18
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
April 29 2015 07:27 GMT
#19
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Just ignore the blasphemy.
don't wall off against random
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
April 29 2015 07:28 GMT
#20
Well somebody has to take that empty spot on the bench that was recently vacate I suppose.
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
gdarky
Profile Joined August 2014
Latvia78 Posts
April 29 2015 07:30 GMT
#21
I think, that SKT will get him, or Stardust.
1998-2003 ex-sc player under nickname SoL.Dark.wS
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
April 29 2015 07:30 GMT
#22
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


At the moment he definitely is. Insanely consistent too.

And so that's another player that leaves Invasion Esport
Zest fanboy.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
April 29 2015 07:30 GMT
#23
On April 29 2015 16:27 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Just ignore the blasphemy.


I wouldn't put Super ahead of TY in terms of talent from what I've said, and obviously not Flash. That said he seems to have some potential from his recent play in last seasons code s
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
April 29 2015 07:32 GMT
#24
was not expecting that, lets see if Super and First can get shit done.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 07:35 GMT
#25
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest

Better than TY and/or Flash, who denied him entry into Code S? Sorry, not buying it.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
April 29 2015 07:39 GMT
#26
On April 29 2015 16:35 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest

Better than TY and/or Flash, who denied him entry into Code S? Sorry, not buying it.


He is a special kind of ignorant

In terms of skill I would put him behind Life/Stats/Flash/TY/Zest. This isn't to imply he is not a player with potential
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 29 2015 07:39 GMT
#27
Solid pickup. Super can fill Actions one PL game a round quota nicely.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
April 29 2015 07:41 GMT
#28
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

The same could have been said about Dark, Dream and Billowy on SKT as well.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 07:42 GMT
#29
On April 29 2015 16:39 Phredxor wrote:
Solid pickup. Super can fill Actions one PL game a round quota nicely.

KT should hold a televised "King of the Bench" tournament with the winner taking Action's spot in fulfilling that quota.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 29 2015 07:45 GMT
#30
They already have First to fill that quota though
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 07:46 GMT
#31
On April 29 2015 16:45 Dodgin wrote:
They already have First to fill that quota though

I say make First, Super and PenguiN fight for it.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
April 29 2015 07:50 GMT
#32
On April 29 2015 16:35 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest

Better than TY and/or Flash, who denied him entry into Code S? Sorry, not buying it.


Because we know that PL and Individual leagues are totally the same thing right? Or...
LiquipediaWanderer
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:56:19
April 29 2015 07:55 GMT
#33
On April 29 2015 16:50 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:35 Elentos wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest

Better than TY and/or Flash, who denied him entry into Code S? Sorry, not buying it.


Because we know that PL and Individual leagues are totally the same thing right? Or...

That makes even less sense since Super hasn't played in Proleague in months. There's nothing to back up he'd do better than them. And he did say "4th best", not "4th best PL player" or "4th best invidual player".
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
PostNationalism
Profile Blog Joined April 2015
35 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 07:59:54
April 29 2015 07:59 GMT
#34
yea flash is really not good anymore.. wish he would go back to broodwar !!!
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18753 Posts
April 29 2015 08:01 GMT
#35
Don't KT have enough protoss already?
What's the use of becoming an unbalanced team? o.O
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 08:04 GMT
#36
On April 29 2015 17:01 sharkie wrote:
Don't KT have enough protoss already?
What's the use of becoming an unbalanced team? o.O

I'd agree KT could use another Terran over more Protosses, but then no great Terrans are available right now and Super is pretty good.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 08:05 GMT
#37
On April 29 2015 16:59 PostNationalism wrote:
yea flash is really not good anymore.. wish he would go back to broodwar !!!

I wish you would go back to Broodwar, then I wouldn't have to read these comments.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 29 2015 08:12 GMT
#38
ty and flash are more talented than super, but super knows how to win even when he's not very good.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
April 29 2015 08:13 GMT
#39
Haha, Flash must have thought he was a good practice partner in their last two encounters. Solid player at any rate!
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
April 29 2015 08:22 GMT
#40
He's probably the 4th best player on KT, after Life, Zest, and Stats. Not sure why they needed another Protoss though. If anything, KT's terran lineup could use a shot in the arm. Or just TY returning to his early HotS form.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 29 2015 08:26 GMT
#41
I don't think you can call him better than TY or Flash. He's probably ahead of Flash on form atm, sure, but that doesn't make him a better player.

TY made RO8 GSL last season too. :s
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
April 29 2015 08:27 GMT
#42
Does anyone know how to make a seperate thread? Or do you have to be a premium member or sth?
Thanks
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 29 2015 08:28 GMT
#43
What's the point of accumulating S-class players on your team? It's nice to see Super join a KR team again but I'd have prefered to see him join another team tbh
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
April 29 2015 08:29 GMT
#44
Super is 6th or 7th regarding “talent” ... Maybe 5th form-wise.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
April 29 2015 08:31 GMT
#45
On April 29 2015 17:27 swissman777 wrote:
Does anyone know how to make a seperate thread? Or do you have to be a premium member or sth?
Thanks

As long as you have an account registered on TL, anyone can make a thread. Just click on the forum you wish to post under and look for the red folder with the words "create new topic" next to it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 29 2015 08:37 GMT
#46
Super is no mobster but welcome nonetheless.

Really weird to have 4 protoss now when your 2 top players are protoss
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 29 2015 08:42 GMT
#47
On April 29 2015 17:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
Super is no mobster but welcome nonetheless.

Really weird to have 4 protoss now when your 2 top players are protoss


Life?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 08:43 GMT
#48
On April 29 2015 17:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
Super is no mobster but welcome nonetheless.

Really weird to have 4 protoss now when your 2 top players are protoss

He's the fifth even. Zest, Stats, First, Believe and now Super. Although not knowing about Believe isn't strange, I guess.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
April 29 2015 09:03 GMT
#49
YESS !! I really like Super. grats KT
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 29 2015 09:21 GMT
#50
Congrats to Super! Kinda wanted him on SKT to bring more depth to our toss section though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 09:27 GMT
#51
On April 29 2015 18:21 GumBa wrote:
Congrats to Super! Kinda wanted him on SKT to bring more depth to our toss section though

Classic and Billowy, isn't that enough for you?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
April 29 2015 09:40 GMT
#52
Looks like Super prefers $$$ to playtime.
hfsrj
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany166 Posts
April 29 2015 09:41 GMT
#53
Better than Flash for sure, but TY is really good at preparing so he still might be more proleague-valuable.
SuperHofmann
Profile Joined September 2013
Italy1741 Posts
April 29 2015 09:41 GMT
#54
For sure better than Invasion
Vasacast always in my <3
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
April 29 2015 09:54 GMT
#55
Like First, he'll probably take the spot as a practice partner at least in regards to PL while KT still fields their big 4 (5 if you include TY). That being said, wish Super the best of luck in KT.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
trada
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany347 Posts
April 29 2015 10:54 GMT
#56
On April 29 2015 16:22 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:18 Inflicted wrote:
Another one joins the bench


So basically you get a good paycheck, get to have few of the best players in the world as your practice partners and you're not obliged to play in team league?

Yes, please


from your point of view that might be a reasonable reaction.

the ability to play for a team (really any team) and get featured on tv is probably one of the highest honors a pro gamer can get.
~
Cazimirbzh
Profile Joined February 2014
334 Posts
April 29 2015 11:04 GMT
#57
...yeah...a protoss mule.....Was he pick because of last performance "Hey, Look, Koreans!"

It's seems another Invasion esport player is leaving ^^
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 29 2015 12:30 GMT
#58
On April 29 2015 17:43 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 17:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
Super is no mobster but welcome nonetheless.

Really weird to have 4 protoss now when your 2 top players are protoss

He's the fifth even. Zest, Stats, First, Believe and now Super. Although not knowing about Believe isn't strange, I guess.


Oh i forgot Believe. But i never saw him play.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Tanzklaue
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany1429 Posts
April 29 2015 12:33 GMT
#59
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 29 2015 12:35 GMT
#60
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.


For playoffs FlaSh wasn't fielded. It was odd to see but i think it was a good choice. It's possible that he will be fielded. But again it depend on practice.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 12:52 GMT
#61
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.

"When well practiced"? So at peak condition? If Flash and TY are in peak condition nobody would even bother thinking about fielding Super.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Jornado
Profile Joined April 2015
4 Posts
April 29 2015 12:55 GMT
#62
This must be one of the most turbulent years in eSports as of yet.
Good luck to Super, though! Show us what you got in the new roster!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
April 29 2015 14:41 GMT
#63
Wow KT actually good now
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 29 2015 14:43 GMT
#64
Interesting. Hope he sees some play.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
April 29 2015 14:46 GMT
#65
On April 29 2015 21:52 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.

"When well practiced"? So at peak condition? If Flash and TY are in peak condition nobody would even bother thinking about fielding Super.

yeah but you are more likely to get anything done by Super than TY or Flash
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 14:51:05
April 29 2015 14:49 GMT
#66
On April 29 2015 23:46 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 21:52 Elentos wrote:
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.

"When well practiced"? So at peak condition? If Flash and TY are in peak condition nobody would even bother thinking about fielding Super.

yeah but you are more likely to get anything done by Super than TY or Flash

No evidence of that recently. Last year in Proleague he had a slightly worse record than all of Flash, Zest, TY and Stats. This year he started out well, then he dropped a bit, lost in Code A vs Flash. Meanwhile TY looked pretty good against Trap in the only game he played in Proleague in round 2. It's hard to say where Super is at if you compare them.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 29 2015 14:55 GMT
#67
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think he is reasonably close to Stats in skill and he did fairly well in Proleague last year. But yeah in all likelihood he will mostly be a practice player to start out as far as PL goes
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 14:59 GMT
#68
On April 29 2015 23:55 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think he is reasonably close to Stats in skill and he did fairly well in Proleague last year. But yeah in all likelihood he will mostly be a practice player to start out as far as PL goes

I would question that; at least at this moment. Stats is absolutely on fire compared to Super.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
April 29 2015 15:53 GMT
#69
But is he as cool as the mafia zerg?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 29 2015 15:57 GMT
#70
On April 30 2015 00:53 KtJ wrote:
But is he as cool as the mafia zerg?


It can't be. He doesn't have a hitman with him.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Orr
Profile Joined February 2014
United States168 Posts
April 29 2015 16:31 GMT
#71
Rich get richer. KT's protoss depth is ridiculous. Looking at their current lineup, seems as if a solid backup T to groom for a future role would have been more useful, or even another viable Z now that Action is retired. Having that extra depth can be very advantageous, especially in the season ending grand finals where you need 6 viable starters. Even if it's already addressing a strength, don't see any downside to this and some definite potential upside.
Flash I Jaedong I herO I Best I Maru I Rogue
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 29 2015 16:43 GMT
#72
On April 29 2015 23:59 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 23:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think he is reasonably close to Stats in skill and he did fairly well in Proleague last year. But yeah in all likelihood he will mostly be a practice player to start out as far as PL goes

I would question that; at least at this moment. Stats is absolutely on fire compared to Super.

Yeah I definitely think Stats is better but he also has his peaks and valleys. I think Super is a viable replacement for Stats should he go into a slump
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Pandemonium1983
Profile Joined July 2014
United States2 Posts
April 29 2015 16:57 GMT
#73
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
April 29 2015 16:58 GMT
#74
While I do think Super is a rather good player with some untapped potential, I doubt he will see play in Bo5 format of Proleague. If TY almost never gets a shot in the rotation, I don't think Super will either.

So he'll be like First, I guess. Should be great for his solo tournaments though, with all those excellent practice partners. Good news for Super; but shouldn't change much for KT.
Flash | Mvp
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
April 29 2015 17:16 GMT
#75
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

tbh I thought Believe was gone already. :D
don't wall off against random
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
April 29 2015 17:28 GMT
#76
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

Lol no way Super replaces TY
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
April 29 2015 18:01 GMT
#77
On April 30 2015 02:16 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

tbh I thought Believe was gone already. :D


afaik Belive wasn't even listed in the roster for Round 2
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
April 29 2015 18:08 GMT
#78
KT is a team i wud join for sure
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
April 29 2015 18:11 GMT
#79
Him joining doesn't make that much sense especially since they already have First
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 29 2015 19:24 GMT
#80
I'm struggling to see what Super specifically brings to the table for KT. They have plenty of Protoss to field and practice with. He's not a particular specialist in any one matchup. And je's not really so far above the existing B-squad to get a lot of play time. Why did KT decide that they needed Super?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 19:35 GMT
#81
On April 30 2015 04:24 Circumstance wrote:
I'm struggling to see what Super specifically brings to the table for KT. They have plenty of Protoss to field and practice with. He's not a particular specialist in any one matchup. And je's not really so far above the existing B-squad to get a lot of play time. Why did KT decide that they needed Super?

I have now looked at the picture in the OP about 25 times, and I have come to the conclusion that it's to fill the void left by the retirement of Action and his hairstyle.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
April 29 2015 20:29 GMT
#82
Hm... good luck!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 29 2015 23:58 GMT
#83
On April 30 2015 02:28 lastride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

Lol no way Super replaces TY

There absolutely is a way that this happens
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
skylinefan
Profile Joined November 2014
Malaysia53 Posts
April 30 2015 02:05 GMT
#84
Super looks sooo happy!!^^ huuuuuuge props to kt rolster for picking him up ^^ he looks soooo sad during his match with Flash...no team...unable to reach code S... Congratulations Super!!!^^
HerO l JaeDong l Flash
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-30 06:58:12
April 30 2015 06:57 GMT
#85
very underrated protoss.

i main terran but maintain an almost equal lader level with protoss partially due to his smart, relatively easy to execute builds. (particularly PvT)
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18753 Posts
April 30 2015 08:49 GMT
#86
On April 30 2015 04:24 Circumstance wrote:
I'm struggling to see what Super specifically brings to the table for KT. They have plenty of Protoss to field and practice with. He's not a particular specialist in any one matchup. And je's not really so far above the existing B-squad to get a lot of play time. Why did KT decide that they needed Super?


I wouldn't be surprised if they bought him because Flash requested so.
KT owe a life debt to Flash - ever heard the term "child labour terran"?
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
April 30 2015 09:48 GMT
#87
Awesome! What a huge confidence booster and potential skill booster for Super, this is great.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 30 2015 12:36 GMT
#88
On April 30 2015 08:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:28 lastride wrote:
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

Lol no way Super replaces TY

There absolutely is a way that this happens

Nobody will notice anyway because Proleague isn't bo7.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
April 30 2015 12:53 GMT
#89
On April 30 2015 21:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:28 lastride wrote:
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

Lol no way Super replaces TY

There absolutely is a way that this happens

Nobody will notice anyway because Proleague isn't bo7.

Hey! This is Super not aLive.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
May 01 2015 11:12 GMT
#90
This little hype? Comon guys it's freakin KT?!?! Super will do well in KT and just imagine the opportunity for him to play for them...
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 4m
Stellar Fest
3h 4m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.