• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

MyuNgSiK Joins StarTale from Prime - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
152 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 20 2015 16:55 GMT
#141
On April 21 2015 01:50 Ja.Y. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2015 23:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
Proleauge model is kill in the first three or lose in the ace match then?


Uh, I couldn't tell if it was a question but it's 4 1v1 match ups that are determined before hand, when line ups are announced a couple of days before the match. The first to 3, wins. If it's 2-2, then they go to the ace match, which is usually the teams best player or someone who's strategic for the map

Totally off-topic but I highly approve of your sig
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Uyo
Profile Joined July 2012
35 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-20 17:18:57
April 20 2015 17:17 GMT
#142
does myungsik suffer from the parting rule and can't play proleague?
also this makes room for Zoun.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 20 2015 17:20 GMT
#143
On April 21 2015 02:17 Uyo wrote:
does myungsik suffer from the parting rule and can't play proleague?
also this makes room for Zoun.

He can play.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 20 2015 17:22 GMT
#144
If ByuN actually came back I would still rate Primes 4man lineup as better than Startales when I think about it.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-20 17:31:03
April 20 2015 17:26 GMT
#145
On April 21 2015 02:22 GumBa wrote:
If ByuN actually came back I would still rate Primes 4man lineup as better than Startales when I think about it.

Prime:
ByuN, YoDa, Creator, Zoun

Startale:
Hack, Pet, MyuNgSiK, the Gatekeeper

Startale-yoe (minus PartinG):
San/Hack/Pet, MyuNgSiK, Leenock, the Gatekeeper
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 20 2015 17:30 GMT
#146
On April 21 2015 02:22 GumBa wrote:
If ByuN actually came back I would still rate Primes 4man lineup as better than Startales when I think about it.

Is ByuN legit good though? We have no idea since we haven't seen him in competitive play since... late 2013?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-20 17:32:01
April 20 2015 17:31 GMT
#147
On April 21 2015 02:30 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 02:22 GumBa wrote:
If ByuN actually came back I would still rate Primes 4man lineup as better than Startales when I think about it.

Is ByuN legit good though? We have no idea since we haven't seen him in competitive play since... late 2013?

Completely stomped Center in Olimoleague last weekend, at least his TvT is still fine.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
April 20 2015 17:32 GMT
#148
On April 21 2015 02:30 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 02:22 GumBa wrote:
If ByuN actually came back I would still rate Primes 4man lineup as better than Startales when I think about it.

Is ByuN legit good though? We have no idea since we haven't seen him in competitive play since... late 2013?


He did storm through the Olimoleague on Saturday with little effort
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 20 2015 17:32 GMT
#149
On April 21 2015 02:31 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 02:30 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 21 2015 02:22 GumBa wrote:
If ByuN actually came back I would still rate Primes 4man lineup as better than Startales when I think about it.

Is ByuN legit good though? We have no idea since we haven't seen him in competitive play since... late 2013?

Completely stomped Center in Olimoleague last weekend, at least his TvT is still fine.

I guess I missed that d: Nice then, I hope he comes back for real
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
April 20 2015 17:35 GMT
#150
ByuN or Riot.
Taari
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany138 Posts
April 20 2015 18:48 GMT
#151
Prime will only be dead when ByuN and Creator leave.
I don't really get the transfer by the way. I really like MyuNgSiK, but i really love Prime though!
Good luck i guess. Now, Creator, please save my soul.
Happy, herO, Neeb, Zest, uThermal, Welmu, Creator, VortiX, ShoWTimE
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 20 2015 19:05 GMT
#152
On April 21 2015 00:54 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 00:51 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 21 2015 00:49 Lorning wrote:
On April 21 2015 00:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 21 2015 00:05 Lorning wrote:
On April 20 2015 23:16 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 20 2015 23:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 20 2015 22:52 Deathstar wrote:


rip all passion.


I don't understand myungsik answer

Me neither, it's an obscure kind of Korglish (or whatever it's called)

He doesnt think he's English is good enough for him to explain


Ok that makes more sense. Tell him to explain in korean and light the SeekeR signal.

The thing is, his english is probably good enough, but he doesn't want to tell

It's none of my business anyway I guess...


He was a traitor to KT and now a traitor to PRIME. i feel you.

I don't know the reason he left, so I'm not gonna call him a traitor or anything

He probably had a (good) reason (according to him) and I'll respect that.

I just really liked MyuNgSiK, he was always very friendly and talkative towards his fans. I really hope he finds happiness in this decision. + Show Spoiler +
Because I probably won't


I was Joking I like Myungsik as well.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
April 20 2015 22:08 GMT
#153
Always nice when there is some good news for Startale. I'm so used to bad news for them.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech165
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4541
Jaedong 2553
Leta 2252
Soulkey 1942
EffOrt 1019
Soma 607
Horang2 402
Mini 400
Rush 366
BeSt 319
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
Light 271
Larva 182
Pusan 181
ggaemo 164
Snow 160
Barracks 131
Killer 131
Zeus 126
firebathero 88
hero 84
JYJ 68
Mong 56
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 37
Shinee 30
Aegong 30
sorry 28
Bale 27
Sexy 21
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Rock 9
Shine 8
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1069
Dendi858
XaKoH 492
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4091
Khaldor7
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing1928
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo818
byalli537
Lowko368
Livibee194
mouzStarbuck173
DeMusliM172
Liquid`VortiX122
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude8
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV333
League of Legends
• Jankos1659
• Nemesis1516
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 20m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.