• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

Team Ascension Acquires IvDgaming - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
52 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
January 20 2015 17:35 GMT
#41
On January 21 2015 02:18 AprilTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 02:07 ZeromuS wrote:
On January 21 2015 01:53 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 01:42 Darkhorse wrote:
Wait so Ruff got removed from IvD but now he is on Ascension through this acquisition?

On January 20 2015 18:35 Pokebunny wrote:
On January 20 2015 17:18 UberNuB wrote:
I thought RuFF was kicked for the crap he pulled with Minigun?

He was recently let back on.

It wasn't a permanent removal I guess.


If he has changed his ways you can't really complain too much tbh. I dont watch RuFF play on stream so I dont know for sure.

As an outsider to the drama, I must admit I came in with a skewed perception of RuFF. However after watching his stream and talking to him personally, it became clear that this was just a person that made a mistake, owned up to it, and is ready for the future ^^


If you think RuFF does not still say incredibly BM things and does not still accuse many players of cheating/saying ridiculous things while he streams then you are just as gullible as the people who think that Believe turned over a new leaf and was going to start being nice to people. I'll let the others slide, but to paint this individual as 'only making a mistake' is ... -_-;;

And just so it is clear, what he said was never a mistake. He made a disgusting comment that was clearly laced with bad-intent.
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
January 20 2015 18:25 GMT
#42
On January 20 2015 23:41 playa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:38 duckk wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:47 playa wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:38 duckk wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:09 playa wrote:
Team Ascension is going from 1 legit player to 6. Wow, never thought I would see the day. This team continues to field the most blatant hackers on the ladder. I played the most blatant hacker ever tonight, that everyone knows hacks. Guess what team he just joined. This team can't go away fast enough.


Every person you have said hacks has not hacked. At most one of their players is suspicious, the rest not even close.


Yeah, like the time I told their team about a hacker and then he got banned in the basetrade tournament. Yeah, man, everyone is so legit. Team Ascension makes imbaqq look reputable. It is dire, dire times for the NA ladder atm, and SC 2 in general. Not only was that guy in the basetrade tournament blatantly hacking to a point that a blind man could tell, everyone on your team was as adamant as could be that the guy was legit. This a hacking team with legit players sprinkled in. Nothing more.

I'm sure they get removed from the team until they change their name, though.


Ok well humor me and list the people you believe hack from the team, you can pm the names if you want idc. You've made it clear you believe euphoria hacks, whom else?


It's hard to say, given you're the only team that has barcodes and every single player is a smurf. The only player on your team that isn't half suspect is Kamker. Haze was pretty high on the ladder last season. Humor me and tell me who that is. Is that some random person, not on your team, smurfing, or is it the standard Team Ascension hacker to make you guys "look good"?

Haze is a guy from Korea who supposedly lets one of his friends from korea play his account (at least that's what I've heard) but not much is known about him so I guess it's possible.

Also I assumed you were talking about Bioice and not kamker lol because Bioice has also been levit for a while
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
AlloyE_Aldaris
Profile Joined December 2013
United States9 Posts
January 20 2015 18:37 GMT
#43
Huh. didn't see that one coming at all. GL and congrats to TA
Mistakes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1102 Posts
January 20 2015 20:38 GMT
#44
Grats guys. I've played a lot of the TAsc people on ladder, and it's cool to see IvD and TAsc combining. glhf~
StarCraft | www.psistorm.com | www.twitter.com/MistakesSC | www.twitch.tv/MistakesSC | Seattle
ilovestate
Profile Joined May 2014
United States6 Posts
January 20 2015 21:04 GMT
#45
Congrats to both parties. Two of the most upstanding and influential teams in the NA scene coming together can only lead to better and better things.
Virium
Profile Joined June 2012
United States20 Posts
January 20 2015 21:10 GMT
#46
On January 20 2015 12:49 -Kyo- wrote:
I have had quite a few "unique" interactions with many of the players on this team, I used to play quite a bit after all. So of course I will say something if I feel compelled to do so. If the players don't want these sorts of post to come to light then maybe they shouldn't act how they do to absolutely everyone they meet. I mean, they are players that represent an organization.

Wise words from the late Christopher Hitchens:

“If someone tells me that I’ve hurt their feelings I’m still waiting to hear what your point is.”


Ironically, the Christopher Hitchens quote that you chose sums up my response to your poor justification for talking shit about every NA player that you have ever played. Nobody gives a shit about you or how you feel about certain people that you play, and hardly know. Nobody cares about what they said to you, and it doesn't warrant a snide comment in all threads that their names show up in, because once again, literally not a single person cares.
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
January 20 2015 21:53 GMT
#47
--- Nuked ---
Yip12343
Profile Joined December 2010
120 Posts
January 20 2015 22:58 GMT
#48
Yayaya! So excited :D Congrats guys and girls! :D
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-21 00:48:33
January 21 2015 00:46 GMT
#49
On January 21 2015 06:10 Virium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 12:49 -Kyo- wrote:
I have had quite a few "unique" interactions with many of the players on this team, I used to play quite a bit after all. So of course I will say something if I feel compelled to do so. If the players don't want these sorts of post to come to light then maybe they shouldn't act how they do to absolutely everyone they meet. I mean, they are players that represent an organization.

Wise words from the late Christopher Hitchens:

“If someone tells me that I’ve hurt their feelings I’m still waiting to hear what your point is.”


Ironically, the Christopher Hitchens quote that you chose sums up my response to your poor justification for talking shit about every NA player that you have ever played. Nobody gives a shit about you or how you feel about certain people that you play, and hardly know. Nobody cares about what they said to you, and it doesn't warrant a snide comment in all threads that their names show up in, because once again, literally not a single person cares.


Clearly you do not read my posts if you think I talk shit about "every NA player". I have a lot of respect for a large number of players and I make that clear; though, you and half of your previous team are not among them as I pointed out in your thread.

If people don't care what they say then they must immediately be ready to incur the cost of posts pointing out how incredibly childish they act and their terrible mental state. If, somehow, me pointing out that yourself, and many others, are incredibly BM is somehow a deficit that you are attempting to pin on me then your logic has some major issues, especially when you put it in the above manner. This is an open forum and when people go making announcement about how their team is moving in a better direction due to those new players you assume them as baggage.

Read these responses and you'll find that there has not been a single reasonable response to what I've said, it is just people getting angry that I point this stuff out; and no surprise, it's all from people who dislike me for various, hilarious reasons such as protech. Your anger is your problem not mine; the general responses given should clearly articulate to an objective, 3rd party reader a great sense of what I am talking about.
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
DiamondsFinestP
Profile Joined January 2015
United Kingdom1 Post
January 21 2015 04:15 GMT
#50
On January 21 2015 09:46 -Kyo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 06:10 Virium wrote:
On January 20 2015 12:49 -Kyo- wrote:
I have had quite a few "unique" interactions with many of the players on this team, I used to play quite a bit after all. So of course I will say something if I feel compelled to do so. If the players don't want these sorts of post to come to light then maybe they shouldn't act how they do to absolutely everyone they meet. I mean, they are players that represent an organization.

Wise words from the late Christopher Hitchens:

“If someone tells me that I’ve hurt their feelings I’m still waiting to hear what your point is.”


Ironically, the Christopher Hitchens quote that you chose sums up my response to your poor justification for talking shit about every NA player that you have ever played. Nobody gives a shit about you or how you feel about certain people that you play, and hardly know. Nobody cares about what they said to you, and it doesn't warrant a snide comment in all threads that their names show up in, because once again, literally not a single person cares.


Clearly you do not read my posts if you think I talk shit about "every NA player". I have a lot of respect for a large number of players and I make that clear; though, you and half of your previous team are not among them as I pointed out in your thread.

If people don't care what they say then they must immediately be ready to incur the cost of posts pointing out how incredibly childish they act and their terrible mental state. If, somehow, me pointing out that yourself, and many others, are incredibly BM is somehow a deficit that you are attempting to pin on me then your logic has some major issues, especially when you put it in the above manner. This is an open forum and when people go making announcement about how their team is moving in a better direction due to those new players you assume them as baggage.

Read these responses and you'll find that there has not been a single reasonable response to what I've said, it is just people getting angry that I point this stuff out; and no surprise, it's all from people who dislike me for various, hilarious reasons such as protech. Your anger is your problem not mine; the general responses given should clearly articulate to an objective, 3rd party reader a great sense of what I am talking about.



Kyo, as someone who had a lot of respect for you it's sad to see you going around threads hating on people, especially ivd/ascension which are clearly 2 of the best teams if not the best teams on NA besides EG. As a long time follower of your stream I've decided to unfollow/unsubscribe and I wish you the best of luck.
Play hard Have fun
KoKoRo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States186 Posts
January 21 2015 04:49 GMT
#51
I don't mean to be rude and if I could interject, could you guys argue else where? It's really killing the mood in here.
When you ain't got nothin', you got nothin' to lose.
Spec_x
Profile Joined June 2014
United States7 Posts
January 21 2015 05:37 GMT
#52
On January 21 2015 13:49 KoKoRo wrote:
I don't mean to be rude and if I could interject, could you guys argue else where? It's really killing the mood in here.

Agreed..
Freeedom
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States201 Posts
January 21 2015 16:17 GMT
#53
that might be the intent of the one trashing the thread... if so, it's working.
PSISTORM Gaming owner - twitter.com/karljayg - facebook.com/KJfreeedom
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM383
TaKeTV 51
BRAT_OK 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 383
ProTech145
TKL 74
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 35
Rex 33
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1303
Shuttle 1114
EffOrt 514
ggaemo 336
Mini 329
Stork 265
firebathero 200
Light 181
Dewaltoss 103
Rush 102
[ Show more ]
Barracks 85
910 75
Zeus 56
sorry 56
Killer 53
Mong 45
Shine 44
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi1946
BananaSlamJamma432
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi2040
hiko1196
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick170
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream518
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade759
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.