• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

iG.MacSed: 'God of Recedence' is a good nickname

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Shrinkzxo
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Dotoland672 Posts
October 06 2014 13:50 GMT
#1
This is a translated interview, see original at
+ Show Spoiler +
http://s.163.com/14/0822/16/A491IMNV00314Q8T.html


[image loading]

Q: You become the First 'Dish-washing clock', WhO is a starcraft figure without much RecenT exposure. Are you surprised?
A: Err..Not at all, it happens to all chicks. I've been in very poor form recently.

Q: You don't actually lack name recognition at home, but there's no news about you. Is that because you're out of WCS early?
A: Is there no game? Didn't I qualify for WEC?(this interview took place at 22th Aug) I actually won a lot of small weekly competitions, but there's no large audience.

Q: I still WanT to ask questions about losing the game(laughs), don't you feel unwell about losing? How do you adjust?
A: Is there no game? Didn't I qualify for WEC?(this interview took place at 22nd Aug) I actually won a lot of small weekly competitions, but there's no large audience.

Q: I still WanT to ask questions about losing the game (laughs), don't you feel unwell about losing? How do you adjust?
A: It's alright...It's natural to feel unwell for losing, but it's possible to lose as to win. I've been a PrO for many year, and played a lot of games. I don't usually affected. Pros should take it easier of winning and losing.

Q: What will you say after losing?
A: I’ll usually say: ‘How can I lose this?’ Actually, I seldom speak after finishing the game, let Alone say something indecent. Even if I lose, I’ll decide to play something else or to go to bed.

Q: You are nicknamed 'God of Recedence', because you like to AvOiD skirmishes and wait for a large army, are you averse to this nickname? Why don’t you have a FighT like a man? *(Translator: There may be cultural difference Here, but wouldn't say it is chauvinism)
A: No, I don't. It is a matter of personality, I don't like get comebacked. I'd prefer to be slow and steady and win the game. As for recedence, it doesn't matter with being manly, I am very manly. (laughs)

Q: How did you get touch with starcraft 2?
A: I've been in touch since Beta, and there's no particular ReasoN. At that time WarCraft 3 Has gone Bad. Considering my talent and hard work I thought I could have my place. So I switched.

Q: Your mum Has been very supportive.
A: Yes, I think spiritual support is more important than any other support.

Q: You were War3 PrO, and now you're SC2 PrO, How to have a capacity of a PrO? Any tricks?
A: Hard work and talent.

Q: Talent? Someone also says you're the most handsome in iG, do you agree?
A: No. But....(laughs) If other people think I am, I certainly wouldn't mind.

Q: Do Edison eat much?
A: Very much. He always says about becoming slimmer, but eats more than anybody else. I feel my Life at Risk....

Q: You play very good songs in your stream, any recommendations?
A: There are Great songs on kugou, sometimes I don't know what songs they are.

Q: You are winning and losing against Jim, what are your pros? And what's Jim's weak link?
A: He likes attack and I like defence, so I win if the game goes long.

Q: Who are your teammates?
A: I get very well with them, it's fun to bully Jim occasionally, and we go out together. Except Edison and XiGua, who often smoke.

Q: Scarlett has changed her appearance, do you feel she's more beautiful?
A: Certainly so! But...otherwise I'd work hard on English.
*Translator: It is rumoured in China that MacSed is 'interested' in Scarlett. (You get this my friends)

Q: Ice Backet Challenges are popular, would you accept one?
A: Errr....(laughs) Didn't think about it.

Q: You still have the chance to nominate our next interviewee.
A: XiGua.
https://twitter.com/shrinkzxo
WinterWoes
Profile Joined July 2012
Australia450 Posts
October 06 2014 14:55 GMT
#2
That was an interesting interview with some awkward questions and responses lol. Thanks for translating.
Moderator
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 900
WardiTV424
OGKoka 172
Rex120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
mouzHeroMarine 292
OGKoka 151
ProTech126
Rex 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3230
Horang2 1331
Larva 1258
EffOrt 1018
BeSt 604
Hyuk 380
Soma 328
Rush 266
Mini 218
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 199
Light 184
Zeus 130
ggaemo 113
Barracks 109
Hyun 109
Killer 96
Shinee 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Mong 29
Yoon 25
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
sorry 15
Sexy 15
Noble 9
HiyA 8
zelot 7
soO 1
Dota 2
Dendi1161
BananaSlamJamma126
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli843
x6flipin331
Other Games
singsing2102
olofmeister1662
XaKoH 284
crisheroes274
Sick234
Pyrionflax164
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King53
B2W.Neo8
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1703
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.