• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10637 users

Pokebunny returns and joins IvDGaming

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
SNSeigifried
Profile Joined April 2013
United States1640 Posts
October 05 2014 17:00 GMT
#1
Pokebunny returns and joins IvDGaming.Kinda late but I thought i need to let the community know :D!!!
Icebound Esports
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 05 2014 17:01 GMT
#2
GJ Nick now get back to writing stuff
AdministratorBreak the chains
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
October 05 2014 17:02 GMT
#3
"2 Oct 2014"

Today is the 5th.

Ouch.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
October 05 2014 17:02 GMT
#4
The few times i watched his streams, it was really entertaining and chill. Welcome back, I guess
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
hellokitty[hk]
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1309 Posts
October 05 2014 17:07 GMT
#5
Foreign hope!
People are imbeciles, lucky thing god made cats.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 05 2014 17:08 GMT
#6
Welcome home !
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 05 2014 17:14 GMT
#7
Welcome back, time to start writing everything again!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 05 2014 17:50 GMT
#8
On October 06 2014 02:14 The_Templar wrote:
Welcome back, time to start writing everything again!


What do you mean "everything"
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 05 2014 17:51 GMT
#9
On October 06 2014 02:50 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 02:14 The_Templar wrote:
Welcome back, time to start writing everything again!


What do you mean "everything"

Fair enough. Some things.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SCguineapig
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Netherlands289 Posts
October 05 2014 17:56 GMT
#10
SWAAAAAAAAGGGG yet another player returns to the glorious battlefield.
broodwar wasn't perfect
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 05 2014 18:03 GMT
#11
On October 06 2014 02:02 iAmJeffReY wrote:
"2 Oct 2014"

Today is the 5th.

Ouch.

3rd October 2014!!
<3
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 05 2014 19:52 GMT
#12
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 05 2014 19:56 GMT
#13
On October 06 2014 04:52 Pokebunny wrote:
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.

Nice. American server?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
October 05 2014 19:57 GMT
#14
WHAT WHAT! HYPE HYPE!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 05 2014 19:57 GMT
#15
On October 06 2014 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 04:52 Pokebunny wrote:
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.

Nice. American server?

Yup.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 05 2014 20:00 GMT
#16
On October 06 2014 04:57 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:52 Pokebunny wrote:
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.

Nice. American server?

Yup.

He is asking because he wants to stream snipe you
<3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 05 2014 20:08 GMT
#17
On October 06 2014 05:00 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 04:57 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:52 Pokebunny wrote:
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.

Nice. American server?

Yup.

He is asking because he wants to stream snipe you

I'm platinum league, probably not going to be GM MMR any time soon .
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 05 2014 20:10 GMT
#18
On October 06 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 05:00 dravernor wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:57 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:52 Pokebunny wrote:
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.

Nice. American server?

Yup.

He is asking because he wants to stream snipe you

I'm platinum league, probably not going to be GM MMR any time soon .

Plat KR = GM NA. I know all about Templar
<3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 05 2014 20:10 GMT
#19
On October 06 2014 05:10 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 06 2014 05:00 dravernor wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:57 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 06 2014 04:52 Pokebunny wrote:
Thx all! I've been streaming almost every day, but I'm not featured on TL anymore. But you should still check it out! I'm back to around top 50 gm.

Nice. American server?

Yup.

He is asking because he wants to stream snipe you

I'm platinum league, probably not going to be GM MMR any time soon .

Plat KR = GM NA. I know all about Templar

I'm silver in korea though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
October 05 2014 21:29 GMT
#20
WB Polebunny, and good luck with training!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
October 05 2014 21:34 GMT
#21
Wow, huge pick-up!
rafaliusz
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland482 Posts
October 05 2014 22:41 GMT
#22
Taht's cool I guess.
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
October 05 2014 22:55 GMT
#23
Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your articles (if you're writing again)
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
October 05 2014 23:04 GMT
#24
Wb poke! Will you start writing again too?
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
EJK
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States1302 Posts
October 05 2014 23:25 GMT
#25
good luck pokebunny!
Sc2 Terran Coach, top 16GM NA - interested in coaching? Message me on teamliquid!
Maxd11
Profile Joined July 2011
United States680 Posts
October 06 2014 00:13 GMT
#26
Make him a featured stream again please!
I looked in the mirror and saw biupilm69t
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
October 06 2014 00:37 GMT
#27
The return of the young american hope
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Fighter
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1531 Posts
October 06 2014 02:56 GMT
#28
Foreign scene needs more bunnies
For Aiur???
bypLy
Profile Joined June 2013
757 Posts
October 06 2014 03:24 GMT
#29
wow thats amazing one of my favourite players coming back
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
October 06 2014 03:35 GMT
#30
Sc2 3.0 is upon us
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
October 06 2014 04:48 GMT
#31
Rabbits are multiplying everywhere in Starcraft (Bunny, Pokebunny, Lillekanin (Aka Little-Rabit)). Welcome back!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
GoSuNamhciR
Profile Joined May 2010
126 Posts
October 06 2014 07:17 GMT
#32
GL Nick!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 06 2014 17:20 GMT
#33
On October 06 2014 16:17 GoSuNamhciR wrote:
GL Nick!

Haha, thanks Rich (and others)!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 06 2014 17:25 GMT
#34
NICK1 NICK1 NICK1
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
October 06 2014 17:26 GMT
#35
I played in a tournament with Pokebunny in it once for NESC2League. Didn't play him but he beat up on a couple of my friends.

Good player. Gogo Pokebunny!
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Bale 18
Terrorterran 17
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King166
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde200
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2155
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 43m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.