• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8023 users

MyuNgSiK leaves KT Rolster - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
58 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
September 04 2014 14:17 GMT
#41
Man... that game vs. TRUE in Proleague Semis is still one of the hardest losses I've seen this year. Hope he finds a new team soon.
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
September 04 2014 15:00 GMT
#42
So many strong teamless Koreans at the moment. KeSPA should perhaps start up a 10th Team and hope to find a new big Korean sponsor to take it over like they did for Jin Air.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
September 04 2014 20:38 GMT
#43
Too much stuff on the market and the price will drop...
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
September 04 2014 20:40 GMT
#44
I hope Myungsik get's picked up. Made GSL Ro32 consistently and had some good ProLeague games. I think he may benefit from joining a foreign team more than a KeSPA team.
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
September 05 2014 03:06 GMT
#45
never forget the day BoGus did a command center first no wall off against myungsik who did a 2 gate proxy in his natural, unscouted. bogus won
rip prime
DookuSc2
Profile Joined July 2014
Canada7 Posts
September 05 2014 05:45 GMT
#46
Who?

User was temp banned for this post.
Twine
Profile Joined June 2012
France246 Posts
September 05 2014 16:07 GMT
#47
On September 05 2014 12:06 asdfOu wrote:
never forget the day BoGus did a command center first no wall off against myungsik who did a 2 gate proxy in his natural, unscouted. bogus won

Really ? Need VOD ! :D
#1 Bomber fan | Jin Air best KT
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 05 2014 19:05 GMT
#48
lol at musti20045. such outrage at someone saying he left KT only to realize he has no fucking clue.
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
September 06 2014 02:47 GMT
#49
On September 04 2014 22:59 nktiep wrote:
Liquid Myungsik


I would love to see that.
KTY
SirVandeKamp
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
United States59 Posts
September 06 2014 03:20 GMT
#50
When we get these posts, can we please get someone to translate them? I love that the guy linked us the esports daily article, but it doesn't do me much good as an English speaking plebian.
Twine
Profile Joined June 2012
France246 Posts
September 07 2014 10:50 GMT
#51
On September 06 2014 12:20 SirVandeKamp wrote:
When we get these posts, can we please get someone to translate them? I love that the guy linked us the esports daily article, but it doesn't do me much good as an English speaking plebian.

I personaly can't translate korean to english so sorry about that. Maybe someone could translate that so you can understand what you need.
#1 Bomber fan | Jin Air best KT
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
September 07 2014 11:08 GMT
#52
On September 05 2014 12:06 asdfOu wrote:
never forget the day BoGus did a command center first no wall off against myungsik who did a 2 gate proxy in his natural, unscouted. bogus won


VOD?
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 07 2014 12:00 GMT
#53
With all these free agents do you think Kespa will form a new team?
chairmobile
Profile Joined July 2013
United States111 Posts
September 08 2014 03:29 GMT
#54
On September 07 2014 21:00 Aeceus wrote:
With all these free agents do you think Kespa will form a new team?

Team9!
The game is balanced. We just suck.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
September 08 2014 04:27 GMT
#55
On September 08 2014 12:29 chairmobile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 21:00 Aeceus wrote:
With all these free agents do you think Kespa will form a new team?

Team9!

Team WeMadeKyubi
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
September 11 2014 09:56 GMT
#56
On September 07 2014 20:08 Darkdwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 12:06 asdfOu wrote:
never forget the day BoGus did a command center first no wall off against myungsik who did a 2 gate proxy in his natural, unscouted. bogus won


VOD?


It was a qualifier for some EU tourney, it was on newkirk
rip prime
taeaholic
Profile Joined September 2014
10 Posts
September 12 2014 02:25 GMT
#57
On September 06 2014 12:20 SirVandeKamp wrote:
When we get these posts, can we please get someone to translate them? I love that the guy linked us the esports daily article, but it doesn't do me much good as an English speaking plebian.


http://www.goodgamers.us/2014/09/11/kim-myeong-sik-leaves-kt-search-new-team/


The biggest change of the last two and a half years is approaching, and even though I already thought it was big, as it gets closer it looks even bigger!

However, one thing I can’t deny is that the excitement I felt as an amateur 3~4 years ago and the fear that comes from not being able to guarantee what will happen even a minute into the future, are once again rising in my heart.

The change was serious and to the cowardly me the arrival of this kind of unexpected change seemed like good news. I can’t guarantee the future but compared to being a Kim Myeong-sik who blames others and is full of complaints, even if I have nothing, living as a Kim Myeong-sik full of laughter will be better, right?

I once wished for people to understand me and pat me on the back… I was so childish. Don’t understand me, but rather just accept me. Since I was a child I have been a stubborn person. I don’t know if it’s stubbornness or belief which is very strong and aggressive, but I am an idiot that wants to prove things . In the end, the things I have learned in the last two and a half years were a very good experience, and I am extremely thankful to KT for giving me a home. I’d also like to extend my thanks to those who believed in and selected me in the draft even though I had nothing and gave me guidance, as well as to those who gave me the chance to play together with them on a Finals stage

Soon I will turn 22, and although I still act thoughtlessly, I think I know the standard of life and happiness I want and I will work hard to pursue that happiness in my own way.

Thank you for supporting and showing interest in KT_MyuNgSiK!

#TheMethodIsJustDifferent
#DestinationOne
#WhateverItIs
#LetsNotStop
#Cringe

Ps. Looking for team

Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
September 12 2014 16:26 GMT
#58
On September 12 2014 11:25 taeaholic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 06 2014 12:20 SirVandeKamp wrote:
When we get these posts, can we please get someone to translate them? I love that the guy linked us the esports daily article, but it doesn't do me much good as an English speaking plebian.


http://www.goodgamers.us/2014/09/11/kim-myeong-sik-leaves-kt-search-new-team/


The biggest change of the last two and a half years is approaching, and even though I already thought it was big, as it gets closer it looks even bigger!

However, one thing I can’t deny is that the excitement I felt as an amateur 3~4 years ago and the fear that comes from not being able to guarantee what will happen even a minute into the future, are once again rising in my heart.

The change was serious and to the cowardly me the arrival of this kind of unexpected change seemed like good news. I can’t guarantee the future but compared to being a Kim Myeong-sik who blames others and is full of complaints, even if I have nothing, living as a Kim Myeong-sik full of laughter will be better, right?

I once wished for people to understand me and pat me on the back… I was so childish. Don’t understand me, but rather just accept me. Since I was a child I have been a stubborn person. I don’t know if it’s stubbornness or belief which is very strong and aggressive, but I am an idiot that wants to prove things . In the end, the things I have learned in the last two and a half years were a very good experience, and I am extremely thankful to KT for giving me a home. I’d also like to extend my thanks to those who believed in and selected me in the draft even though I had nothing and gave me guidance, as well as to those who gave me the chance to play together with them on a Finals stage

Soon I will turn 22, and although I still act thoughtlessly, I think I know the standard of life and happiness I want and I will work hard to pursue that happiness in my own way.

Thank you for supporting and showing interest in KT_MyuNgSiK!

#TheMethodIsJustDifferent
#DestinationOne
#WhateverItIs
#LetsNotStop
#Cringe

Ps. Looking for team



Thanks sr. I didn't know about that goodgamers site
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
September 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#59
On September 05 2014 14:45 DookuSc2 wrote:
Who?




LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLLLLLOL
made my day even though im a bit late
rip prime
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1022
ComeBackTV 926
SteadfastSC814
TaKeTV 550
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex159
EnkiAlexander 86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 814
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex 159
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Bisu 2173
Horang2 1176
EffOrt 995
Hyuk 788
Soma 607
Shuttle 564
BeSt 527
Mini 481
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 345
ZerO 194
Rush 191
Leta 84
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Sea.KH 69
910 55
Snow 55
Sexy 51
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 35
Yoon 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Trap 27
JYJ 25
Bale 25
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Shine 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8065
qojqva1435
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1707
Khaldor1151
Lowko477
Other Games
singsing2263
hiko1172
Beastyqt572
B2W.Neo411
Livibee203
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX137
ArmadaUGS127
XaKoH 126
KnowMe110
Mew2King83
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 28
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3355
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 41m
Online Event
19h 41m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.