• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7528 users

Fantasy Proleague 2014 Round 4 - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
122 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Use this thread to post/discuss your teams: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/451566-post-your-fantasy-proleague-2014-r4-team-here
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 24 2014 15:04 GMT
#81
Went up ~400 places surprisingly

[image loading]
Confirmed best trader?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
June 24 2014 15:08 GMT
#82
I'll be very surprised if I'm not at least mentioned in this round's "you suck at this" awards. Had a dreadful round this time.

[image loading]
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-24 15:10:54
June 24 2014 15:08 GMT
#83
^ Top 1 UK!

I traded Savage off my anti and put him on my main, gave me +15 trade gain lol. If only Super and MVP hadn't decided to collapse after week 1 I'd be top 100 #FPLtroubles.
I think esports is pretty nice.
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
June 24 2014 16:38 GMT
#84
#32! Not bad. I'm surpised about, how well this round is going for me. I thought I'm doomed, after weeks 2 and 3. But my great trades (Bbyong for Maru, Super for Rogue and Stork for herO on anti) + decent performance of Flash, Zest and Jin Air catapulted me on top. I hope I can manage to get even better rank in last week.
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-24 19:35:58
June 24 2014 16:52 GMT
#85
If only I could ditch hydra somehow for someone that is not worse to have as an anti. I guess one is bound to have negative points, but -8 from one guy is irritating.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
urasyupi2
Profile Joined August 2011
United States810 Posts
June 24 2014 17:41 GMT
#86
Oh, quit it lol. I have Hydra AND Turn who somehow managed to net a -7. I don't even know how that happened. I traded ByuL off for Cure too. T_T
hemeh
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
June 24 2014 17:58 GMT
#87
After week 1 I was in the 1000+ range, and thought for sure I had completely failed this round, but through an excellent couple of trades and some of my player picks finally delivering, I've risen each subsequent week, going first up to like 800, then to 400, and finally now to 113. The trades I did felt like strokes of genius even when I did them, and in retrospect I did gain 12 points from only 3 trades, pretty good. It's not over yet though, hahah, so we'll see if I don't lose all my points in the end.

As always the anti-team does a lot of damage, mine has given me a 15 point minus, but that's actually a fairly average amount as far as I can tell. It could've been less, but I took some MVP damage, that I could've possible avoided. Though it's no big deal, anti-team trading is really finicky.

My main problem now, as I see it, is that I should've prepared for both week 4 and 5 due to how trading for the last week works. Since my team isn't particularly ready for week 5, I think I'll drop a few ranks again, but overall I'm very happy with this round. With my top 100 finish last round, and reaching 113 for this round, I feel like I've finally got the hang of FPL (And this time was done in the last 5 minutes... I had considered my players longer than that, but I had to rush make in the last minutes because I had forgotten, heh).
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
June 24 2014 18:07 GMT
#88
There won't be any more FPL very soon
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 25 2014 09:28 GMT
#89
Let me know if anything looks wrong, I'll open trading soon.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 25 2014 09:32 GMT
#90
One day i'll play this
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Krallman
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-25 09:34:35
June 25 2014 09:34 GMT
#91
[image loading]

If only Super performed last week...! (Thank god for MKP's rampage week 2 <3)
Im better than Stefan
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 25 2014 09:41 GMT
#92
Anyone who traded MarinkeKing last week is laughing the skin off their asses. He was my captain TT.
☺
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
June 25 2014 16:37 GMT
#93
On June 25 2014 18:34 Krallman wrote:
[image loading]

If only Super performed last week...! (Thank god for MKP's rampage week 2 <3)


How are you in MKP anti group?
I think esports is pretty nice.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 25 2014 17:28 GMT
#94
On June 26 2014 01:37 Saechiis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2014 18:34 Krallman wrote:
[image loading]

If only Super performed last week...! (Thank god for MKP's rampage week 2 <3)


How are you in MKP anti group?

people like signing up for stuff.
there's a guy in the LOTS of trades group with a grand total of 1 trade, everyone else has 8-9
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
June 26 2014 20:13 GMT
#95
I have a question, does anyone know where can we see our past FPL performances (or lack of actually)??
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 26 2014 20:14 GMT
#96
Guys I am positive for the first time this round! Good job Bbyong!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 20:19:07
June 26 2014 20:17 GMT
#97
On June 27 2014 05:13 Pino wrote:
I have a question, does anyone know where can we see our past FPL performances (or lack of actually)??

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?r=21

That is the link to mine for this round. r=21 in that address refers to the round that you are currently in. If you change that to r=20, you will see last rounds results. So just use that to see whatever past rounds you want! :D

BTW that part wasn't in the address when I first opened my FPL tab, but I just hit the "Statistics" tab and went back to "my team" and it was there.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 10:29:45
July 02 2014 10:29 GMT
#98
Final results are in (barring any errors / omissions - please check!)

Congratulations to IamBiSa for the 1st place finish!
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
July 02 2014 10:34 GMT
#99
Damn it Flash -.-
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
July 02 2014 10:42 GMT
#100
I..
..I won the No Trade group? Yay me! :´D
And congratulations to the new best Swede. Such domination by Krallman
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 107
JuggernautJason86
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 572
Artosis 177
firebathero 77
Zeus 66
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever488
League of Legends
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS107
PPMD41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1530
Other Games
summit1g7246
shahzam547
byalli398
C9.Mang0194
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 43m
Stellar Fest
14h 43m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.