A : Curious - Life
B : Maru - Soulkey
C : PartinG - Rain
D : herO - soO
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
A : Curious - Life B : Maru - Soulkey C : PartinG - Rain D : herO - soO | ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
And poor sOs in group A... :D I am quite sad for group A, I mean Curious, Life and RorO in the same group. :/ | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
Group C is Protoss... I don't like Protoss, so... And group D... no idea who's gonna make it out there. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On February 28 2014 23:01 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2014 22:55 opterown wrote: On February 28 2014 22:53 capiston wrote: On February 28 2014 22:53 djraphi23 wrote: I don't think I've ever seen a better group than group B, that's just insane !! Flash PartinG INnoVation Life was pretty good... this is better I disagree. Dear pulls the group down a little. Zest is really impressive as well, but I'm unsure if he'll rise to the occasion with consistency in code S. He's still kinda new here. The Flash/Parting/Life/Bogus group had players who were all tried and true in top form when they met. The two top SPL Terrans, the WCS champ and consistent Toss, and a recent MLG champ. Hard to beat that. Group B has the winners of the past 3 WCS KR seasons, and 3 of the Top 4 from the previous GSL/WCSKR. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
PvP group hahaha ouch. Loving group B cannot wait, have a feeling Soulkey 2-0s though and then straight fight between the other 3 xD | ||
|
SidianTheBard
United States2475 Posts
That's going to be one hell of a night. If any of those 2 players make it out I'll be happy. Probably going to root for Soulkey and Maru just because there are already so many protoss, but I honestly wouldn't mind if Zest or Dear advanced either since they are both awesome. | ||
|
Rhaeide
Spain304 Posts
Life, Curious PartinG, Classic herO, Trap | ||
|
lystier
China877 Posts
I'm 100% sure I will NOT watch group C. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Kreb
4834 Posts
| ||
|
Spect8rCraft
649 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44304 Posts
Bbyong new terran hope !i am pretty excited with group B.. time to watch GSL again :D | ||
|
WhX
Germany778 Posts
Group C is... hilarious :D | ||
|
Tosster
Poland299 Posts
Sick groups though can't wait! | ||
|
Clazziquai10
Singapore1949 Posts
![]() | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
A: Roro, Curious B: Zest, Soulkey C: Classic, Parting D: herO, Bbyong(LAST TERRAN HOPE) | ||
|
Darkdwarf
Sweden960 Posts
Group B is gonna be gooood. Go Maru! If Classic had swapped places with sOs, group C would've been the most exciting group to me. Not only is Squirtle (<3) there, but only PvPs with build order masters PartinG, sOs and Squirtle?! That would've been amazing to watch! | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
You really want to tell me it is just a coincidence that this group is named B again one year later? ![]() This will be so sick! Cannot wait... | ||
|
ne4aJIb
Russian Federation3209 Posts
B | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma BeSt 910 Light Horang2 Hyuk Jaedong Pusan Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns28370 singsing1366 ceh9676 XBOCT317 Pyrionflax181 DeMusliM158 Mew2King104 ArmadaUGS39 ZerO(Twitch)2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|