![[image loading]](/staff/opterown/dima.jpg)
clearly #1 artist, my dimaga just looks like an old man haha
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
![]() clearly #1 artist, my dimaga just looks like an old man haha | ||
|
ImAdonis
15 Posts
here's my version I did following your guidelines lol ![]() | ||
|
iHirO
United Kingdom1381 Posts
On February 27 2014 21:04 ejozl wrote: MB if you try and draw Gollum it will look like Dimaga? Thanks! That fixed the issue. ![]() | ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
On February 27 2014 20:56 ZidaneTribal wrote: this reminds me of nony it's all right until you look at the arms and realize it's an octopus in disguise. | ||
|
GreyMorph
4 Posts
| ||
|
ImAdonis
15 Posts
| ||
|
ClueClueClue
Sweden1203 Posts
![]() Oh damn, that's creepy. Well, I guess there's a connection between the creepiness and him playing zerg. | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
Alvis
876 Posts
![]() | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
![]() I'm good at this | ||
|
tili
United States1332 Posts
On February 27 2014 18:35 Heyoka wrote: I think mine had a stroke ![]() edit: fuck I forgot to erase the eyebrow. there's no turning back now though. Is his brain exposed? Lol | ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
![]() #1 MS paint skills. I'm not quite sure where I went wrong. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 27 2014 22:34 Darkhorse wrote: ![]() #1 MS pain skills Wow yours is as good as mine! | ||
|
Colouss
United States501 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Prugelhugel
Austria637 Posts
Can someone help me possibly?... ![]() | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
Oh and folks, nobody mentioned this ? "Dimaga by himself" | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
![]() close enough | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarUpATreeSC Rex CosmosSc2 BRAT_OK MindelVK Codebar JuggernautJason8 Britney Dota 2Jaedong Soma Hyuk Mini BeSt Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS1724 byalli465 B2W.Neo440 ceh9386 KnowMe120 QueenE97 Trikslyr42 Chillindude39 Railgan22 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|