• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8675 users

Why SKT1 will win Round 1 Playoffs?

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 21:43:49
February 07 2014 19:49 GMT
#1
People say that they are overhyped! Well, based on the current results, I can't argue with that, but let's argue with logic and facts (OMG! I KNOW!) on why SKT1 will win the Playoffs.

First of all, let's look at its competitor: Jin Air Green Wings

Granted, soO's GSL is considered to be a fluke, but let's look at the big guns like PartinG, Rain, Classic, and SoulKey.

So, let's say that Rogue beats soO, which is possible. However, we shouldn't forget that soO has beaten Soulkey, who is arguably considered to be the best Zerg at the moment, and the rising star Solar!

So, let's say soO loses. Then, SKT1 can field Classic who has been on fire with IEM qualifers and beated Rouge before or some wildcards like BravO.

Jin Air Green Wings can field other players like TRUE, Cure, or Terminator, who are dangerous in their own right. But it doesn't matter. Because we got the Soul Train PartinG and his key (Soulkey, get it? Soul + Key? Hahaha, all right, I will stop) to help him run over those pathetic noobs.

Now, it comes down to the two players Maru and sOs. Well, Soulkey has consistently beaten Maru, so he's out. sOs can beat Soulkey with trickery, but that's why PartinG is always here to prove who's the true World Champion!

[image loading]
Parting is the ruler who's got your number. Get it? Hate the pun? Too bad, you better get used to it, because you will be getting more of it!

Now, let's look at Samsung Khan:

Oh! The unholy Zerg trio with Stork, Reality, and eMotion, who clearly doesn't know what his username means based on demeanor. They are definitely the most dangerous because they got the devil himself RorO, Solar who is a very strong player in every way, and Shine who is unpredictable cheeser who needs to apologize for playing that race (wait a minute...). Stork recently has been showing some good PvP, and Reality has proven himself to be a very competent Terran.

If God is gracious, he would kill off Samsung Khan, so I will be praying hard and make some ritual sacrifices to ensure that God is pleased, so that's that with analysis!

[image loading]
What's the similarity between RorO and this image? That's right. They are FUGLY and deserve to burn in Hell for their unholiness.

We know that God is awesome and would want the final to be between SKT1 and KT_Rolster.

We all know whom KT_Rolster is going to field: TY, Flash, Zest, and Stats. Let's face it. Their Zerg lineup is very weak, and Sleep is not enough to make it any stronger.

Oh, we all know TY for having undefeated streak. Guess what? We got Rain who loves to turtle and will make it through the late game, which is practically unwinnable to the Terran.

[image loading]
Time to rain on the TY parade!

Flash is looking all right, but SKT_1 has PartinG and Soulkey to dim down his radiance!
Zest and Stats? Oh well, PartinG can put his awesome PvP and show that he is the real World Champion as compensation for not getting his $100,000.

[image loading]
The Oracle has forseen PartinG's victory!

There you have it, my friends. Compared to those other threads, I have argued with PURE LOGIC! So, y'all haters can go suck it! Also, stay tuned in for the news when South Korea will experience an airport attack and telecommuncation shutdown, because SKT1 has used its hacking skills to hijack its competitors!

+ Show Spoiler +
If guys take this seriously, then you got a serious problem, my friend.
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 07 2014 19:50 GMT
#2
Question mark? So even you aren't sure?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 07 2014 19:51 GMT
#3
On February 08 2014 04:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
Question mark? So even you aren't sure?


Shut up! Typos happen! T_T
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 07 2014 19:53 GMT
#4
On February 08 2014 04:51 hansonslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
Question mark? So even you aren't sure?


Shut up! Typos happen! T_T

Very true. See you after Jin Air wins round one.

WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
February 07 2014 19:55 GMT
#5
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 19:57:35
February 07 2014 19:56 GMT
#6
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


Here is the one for Samsung:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442893

But my expensive bullshit meter broke because of it ;(

On February 08 2014 04:53 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:51 hansonslee wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
Question mark? So even you aren't sure?


Shut up! Typos happen! T_T

Very true. See you after Jin Air wins round one.



I think you should send an sOs message to save your team's souls because they really need the help. Oh wait...
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 19:57:29
February 07 2014 19:56 GMT
#7
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Pfft

On another note, I'll go ahead and not re-name this thread because the question mark accurately reflects the unlikelihood of SKT winning Round 1 ^_^
AdministratorBreak the chains
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 19:59:44
February 07 2014 19:58 GMT
#8
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Pfft

On another note, I'll go ahead and not re-name this thread because the question mark accurately reflects the unlikelihood of SKT winning Round 1 ^_^


Dang, you suck almost as much as RorO

+ Show Spoiler +
But truth be hold, I think Samsung Khan is definitely pretty scary.
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 07 2014 20:00 GMT
#9
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 07 2014 20:02 GMT
#10
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Let's face it. Ever since that bet, Zealously we knew is now gone!

Time to carry on his legacy. FUCK RORO!
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
February 07 2014 20:03 GMT
#11
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Pfft

On another note, I'll go ahead and not re-name this thread because the question mark accurately reflects the unlikelihood of SKT winning Round 1 ^_^


That thread made me giggle
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 20:06:13
February 07 2014 20:05 GMT
#12
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Roro is a good player

+ Show Spoiler +
the pain
AdministratorBreak the chains
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 20:07:09
February 07 2014 20:05 GMT
#13
The answer to your question is that they won't. There's a reason only KT's thread is spotlighted.
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 07 2014 20:39 GMT
#14
On February 08 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Roro is a good player

+ Show Spoiler +
the pain

I feel for you.

Also I propose an irl fight between the four people who made the pre-playoffs threads.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
February 07 2014 20:40 GMT
#15
fix ur question mark
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 07 2014 20:44 GMT
#16
On February 08 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Roro is a good player

+ Show Spoiler +
the pain

You're so cute when you adore RorO
Community News
TL+ Member
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
February 07 2014 20:46 GMT
#17
SKT IS BEST KT
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 20:59:07
February 07 2014 20:57 GMT
#18
I like how this thread is more about RorO then about SKT :D And btw the name of the team is SKT T1 not SKT 1
hipo
Profile Joined November 2010
France482 Posts
February 07 2014 20:59 GMT
#19
Not enought Rain in this thread
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 21:01:38
February 07 2014 21:01 GMT
#20
On February 08 2014 05:57 DiMano wrote:
I like how this thread is more about RorO then about SKT :D And btw the name of the team is SKT T1 not SKT 1


Technically yeah. But the SKT1 is used in-game.

On February 08 2014 05:59 hipo wrote:
Not enought Rain in this thread


That sexy beast hasn't been doing so hot this Round
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 07 2014 21:07 GMT
#21
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Pfft

On another note, I'll go ahead and not re-name this thread because the question mark accurately reflects the unlikelihood of SKT winning Round 1 ^_^

You really do love Roro now, haha
That said, I hope SKT does well, Rainu hwaitiiiiing ~
Get off my lawn, young punks
bertu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Brazil871 Posts
February 07 2014 21:21 GMT
#22
soO has a great ZvZ and can easily take down Rogue. Then we can keep throwing PvPs at s0s until he falls, and save Soulkey to snipe Maru. The rest of Jin Air is a joke.

Samsung should be easy as well. Their best player is Roro, which soO can also dispatch no problem. Their second best is Solar, who couldn't beat Rain even once in two games in Daedalus Point, so I see no reason to worry. If they run Stork, it would be great opportunity to Hyuk to show his skills as a playing coach.

KT Rolster could theoretically be a worth opponent because of their Terran ace player, TY, but among PartinG, Rain, Classic and Paralyze a blink all-in is inevitably going to work, no matter how many sensor tower he builds. I don't even remember any other players from KT, so we should be fine here too.
SEKO SEKO SEKO
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
February 07 2014 21:27 GMT
#23
I feel like saying RorO should burn in hell is kinda mean.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 07 2014 21:29 GMT
#24
On February 08 2014 06:27 MichaelDonovan wrote:
I feel like saying RorO should burn in hell is kinda mean.


That would indeed be quite mean
AdministratorBreak the chains
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 21:46:26
February 07 2014 21:36 GMT
#25
On February 08 2014 06:27 MichaelDonovan wrote:
I feel like saying RorO should burn in hell is kinda mean.


You mean it's mean good, yeah? ;D

+ Show Spoiler +
On a serious note, it's all for fun (and seeing him suffer that badly would be too mean for my tastes, or would it?), but I still don't like RorO


On February 08 2014 06:29 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 06:27 MichaelDonovan wrote:
I feel like saying RorO should burn in hell is kinda mean.


That would indeed be quite mean


Wtf are you so nice all of a sudden? Looks like someone got hammered pretty hard ;P
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
February 07 2014 21:47 GMT
#26
He starts with a question as the title and then answer it in the OP. Only non-SKT fans would have a hard time understanding that. Generally the comprehension level of sc fans drops pretty low when you subtract SKT T1 fans from the mix. But I digress...

SKT1 will win the whole thing and every playoff. But as the humble kingdom we can now have a why skt t1 will win thread for every round to provide entertainment and accuracy throughout proleague.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Azelja
Profile Joined May 2011
Japan762 Posts
February 07 2014 21:50 GMT
#27
Sorry to say this, but there is no way that SKT can win this classic matchup against KT. I feel like the stats are key and it seems like you have been left in a flash of rain, paralyzed. Soo far it seems like SKT winning is nothing but a dark fantasy and I suppose my parting words are just ty for the win, should you make it to the finals, and sleep well.
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 07 2014 21:52 GMT
#28
On February 08 2014 06:47 BisuDagger wrote:
He starts with a question as the title and then answer it in the OP. Only non-SKT fans would have a hard time understanding that. Generally the comprehension level of sc fans drops pretty low when you subtract SKT T1 fans from the mix. But I digress...

SKT1 will win the whole thing and every playoff. But as the humble kingdom we can now have a why skt t1 will win thread for every round to provide entertainment and accuracy throughout proleague.


<3

On February 08 2014 06:50 Azelja wrote:
Sorry to say this, but there is no way that SKT can win this classic matchup against KT. I feel like the stats are key and it seems like you have been left in a flash of rain, paralyzed. Soo far it seems like SKT winning is nothing but a dark fantasy and I suppose my parting words are just ty for the win, should you make it to the finals, and sleep well.


Well, aren't you a punny guy?
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
hipo
Profile Joined November 2010
France482 Posts
February 07 2014 21:56 GMT
#29
On February 08 2014 06:01 hansonslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:57 DiMano wrote:
I like how this thread is more about RorO then about SKT :D And btw the name of the team is SKT T1 not SKT 1


Technically yeah. But the SKT1 is used in-game.

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:59 hipo wrote:
Not enought Rain in this thread


That sexy beast hasn't been doing so hot this Round

But he did well in Code S, and did very well in IEM qualifiers
And the bad results in PL can be explained by the lack of terrans in PL. Against KT, he will be able to play PvT!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 07 2014 21:57 GMT
#30
On February 08 2014 06:21 bertu wrote:
soO has a great ZvZ and can easily take down Rogue. Then we can keep throwing PvPs at s0s until he falls, and save Soulkey to snipe Maru. The rest of Jin Air is a joke.

Samsung should be easy as well. Their best player is Roro, which soO can also dispatch no problem. Their second best is Solar, who couldn't beat Rain even once in two games in Daedalus Point, so I see no reason to worry. If they run Stork, it would be great opportunity to Hyuk to show his skills as a playing coach.

KT Rolster could theoretically be a worth opponent because of their Terran ace player, TY, but among PartinG, Rain, Classic and Paralyze a blink all-in is inevitably going to work, no matter how many sensor tower he builds. I don't even remember any other players from KT, so we should be fine here too.

I'm wondering if you watched Rogue beat Soulkey the other day. soO's match will be anything but easy. I also notice you didn't acknowledge TRUE and Cure, but that's fine.

AND DID YOU CALL COCA A JOKE?! AWWW HELL NO
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 22:06:52
February 07 2014 22:06 GMT
#31
Please use the newly update photo of Parting.

[image loading]

This one has SKT tag if you want it.

http://i.imgur.com/barHX9Q.jpg
Moderator
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 07 2014 22:13 GMT
#32
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340797

still the #1 thread since they actually won the season, against all odds ;D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 07 2014 22:40 GMT
#33
On February 08 2014 07:13 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340797

still the #1 thread since they actually won the season, against all odds ;D

May FXo RIP
Get off my lawn, young punks
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
February 07 2014 22:49 GMT
#34
I dunno man, that question mark betrays your lack of confidence
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 23:01:16
February 07 2014 22:57 GMT
#35
On February 08 2014 07:13 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340797

still the #1 thread since they actually won the season, against all odds ;D

You just remembered me about Korean Weekly, KSL and EWM which were the best online events for me...
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 07 2014 22:58 GMT
#36
On February 08 2014 07:49 Waxangel wrote:
I dunno man, that question mark betrays your lack of confidence


It's because Zealously refuses to correct the question mark. >: (
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
February 07 2014 23:07 GMT
#37
On February 08 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Roro is a good player

+ Show Spoiler +
the pain


The Best**
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 07 2014 23:22 GMT
#38
On February 08 2014 05:39 Darkhoarse wrote:
I propose an irl fight between the four people who made the pre-playoffs threads.

WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
February 07 2014 23:26 GMT
#39
On February 08 2014 06:47 BisuDagger wrote:
He starts with a question as the title and then answer it in the OP. Only non-SKT fans would have a hard time understanding that. Generally the comprehension level of sc fans drops pretty low when you subtract SKT T1 fans from the mix. But I digress...

SKT1 will win the whole thing and every playoff. But as the humble kingdom we can now have a why skt t1 will win thread for every round to provide entertainment and accuracy throughout proleague.


There are non-skt fans?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 07 2014 23:36 GMT
#40
Rain hasn't won a single match in playoffs to my knowledge (in SC2)...
kiss kiss fall in love
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 08 2014 06:14 GMT
#41
On February 08 2014 08:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Rain hasn't won a single match in playoffs to my knowledge (in SC2)...


There's a first time for everything!
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 08 2014 12:09 GMT
#42
On February 08 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Roro is a good player

+ Show Spoiler +
the pain


Oh you're still obliged to do this ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Dingobloo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia1903 Posts
February 10 2014 01:07 GMT
#43
As shown last night, SKT1 are going to be a pain to deal with in an all-kill format, Protoss is the best race, Parting the best Protoss, Samsung and KT better bring their A-Game PvP snipers.
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:13:37
February 11 2014 11:11 GMT
#44
nope, KT Zest 4:0'd

GG

and no, PartinG isn't the best Protoss, Zest is.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 11 2014 11:16 GMT
#45
On February 11 2014 20:11 dacimvrl wrote:
nope, KT Zest 4:0'd

GG

and no, PartinG isn't the best Protoss, Zest is.

Take it to the KT Rolster thread. Don't post in this one.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 11 2014 11:19 GMT
#46
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 11 2014 11:24 GMT
#47
On February 11 2014 20:11 dacimvrl wrote:
nope, KT Zest 4:0'd

GG

and no, PartinG isn't the best Protoss, Zest is.


Aren't you a clever little guy?
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:29:47
February 11 2014 11:29 GMT
#48
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 11 2014 11:34 GMT
#49
go tell that to the other fans who posted the same thing in all the other threads, if you talk shit before the games you have to take the shit after it, just part of being a fanboy
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
February 11 2014 11:36 GMT
#50
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:41:45
February 11 2014 11:38 GMT
#51
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.

EDIT: Also, I never said anything like other people aren't being rude and that you were the only one. If OP did say something like that, then that's pretty rude also. If it was done in a joking manner though, then it shouldn't be taken seriously.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
February 11 2014 11:40 GMT
#52
Haha i knew this thread will resurface and KT vs SKT war will occur.
this is a quote
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:44:28
February 11 2014 11:42 GMT
#53
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 11 2014 11:50 GMT
#54
On February 11 2014 20:42 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.

Nope. I did not skip everything and only replied to you. And I know that blink might be getting nerfed. Also, you are forgiven. Thank you for apologizing.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:55:52
February 11 2014 11:54 GMT
#55
On February 11 2014 20:50 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:42 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.

Nope. I did not skip everything and only replied to you. And I know that blink might be getting nerfed. Also, you are forgiven. Thank you for apologizing.

You are very welcome, do feel better, no hard feelings

GG
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 11 2014 11:57 GMT
#56
On February 11 2014 20:54 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:50 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:42 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.

Nope. I did not skip everything and only replied to you. And I know that blink might be getting nerfed. Also, you are forgiven. Thank you for apologizing.

You are very welcome, do feel better, no hard feelings

GG

No hard feelings indeed. ^^
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 18:45:39
February 11 2014 18:33 GMT
#57
On February 11 2014 20:34 opterown wrote:
go tell that to the other fans who posted the same thing in all the other threads, if you talk shit before the games you have to take the shit after it, just part of being a fanboy


On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.


There's a difference in terms of timing. First of all, when Samsung Khan lost, I didn't say anything about RorO's loss against Classic because I know a lot of people are definitely bitter about his loss against an early cannon rush.

When I say something rude about RorO, it's pretty much banter. Also, the question is what kind of person would want him to burn in hell? Someone crazy that's for sure, and I can assure you that I don't like RorO. However, I still have respect for being a strong player. Basically, I'm acting like a crazy anti-RorO pundit, even though my acted strong feelings aren't reflective of how I actually feel.

There are quotes called: "Too soon!" and "Respect the Fallen"

To be honest, I wasn't upset about the comment. If anything, I thought it was a bad attempt of bantering. No offense, mate.

Also, again, if you read my spoiler, then you should know better than to use my quote as part of your argument.
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 22:19:36
February 11 2014 22:16 GMT
#58
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


It's not me. I wasn't there

And why people talking about rude ? Am i famous ?

EDIT : Talin was a hero. He fought well. I hope people respect his fanboyism. (that's not sarcastic at all. Really. The guy have passion)
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings146
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3933
Jaedong 3244
Leta 1530
actioN 957
EffOrt 658
Horang2 561
Soma 413
BeSt 391
Killer 330
Mini 273
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Stork 220
Pusan 152
Light 147
Barracks 124
Zeus 121
Snow 99
ggaemo 96
Larva 91
JYJ 63
Sea.KH 55
Mong 52
ToSsGirL 42
HiyA 41
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 28
Shinee 22
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Noble 10
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6240
Dendi772
XaKoH 396
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3495
Other Games
gofns37946
singsing1616
olofmeister1273
B2W.Neo616
byalli541
Livibee191
OGKoka 107
ArmadaUGS75
DeMusliM14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream278
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV249
League of Legends
• Jankos1670
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 33m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.