• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7817 users

Why SKT1 will win Round 1 Playoffs? - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 08 2014 06:14 GMT
#41
On February 08 2014 08:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Rain hasn't won a single match in playoffs to my knowledge (in SC2)...


There's a first time for everything!
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 08 2014 12:09 GMT
#42
On February 08 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 05:00 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:55 Skynx wrote:
I like the fact that no one is bothered enough to make a thread for Samsung.


There is already a thread - me and Dimano put more effort into that than the other three threads combined

Whatever I don't have enough Jin Air passion to put more than the ~30 minutes I did. You should be ashamed that you helped RorO's team.


Roro is a good player

+ Show Spoiler +
the pain


Oh you're still obliged to do this ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Dingobloo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia1903 Posts
February 10 2014 01:07 GMT
#43
As shown last night, SKT1 are going to be a pain to deal with in an all-kill format, Protoss is the best race, Parting the best Protoss, Samsung and KT better bring their A-Game PvP snipers.
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:13:37
February 11 2014 11:11 GMT
#44
nope, KT Zest 4:0'd

GG

and no, PartinG isn't the best Protoss, Zest is.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 11 2014 11:16 GMT
#45
On February 11 2014 20:11 dacimvrl wrote:
nope, KT Zest 4:0'd

GG

and no, PartinG isn't the best Protoss, Zest is.

Take it to the KT Rolster thread. Don't post in this one.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 11 2014 11:19 GMT
#46
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 11 2014 11:24 GMT
#47
On February 11 2014 20:11 dacimvrl wrote:
nope, KT Zest 4:0'd

GG

and no, PartinG isn't the best Protoss, Zest is.


Aren't you a clever little guy?
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:29:47
February 11 2014 11:29 GMT
#48
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 11 2014 11:34 GMT
#49
go tell that to the other fans who posted the same thing in all the other threads, if you talk shit before the games you have to take the shit after it, just part of being a fanboy
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
February 11 2014 11:36 GMT
#50
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:41:45
February 11 2014 11:38 GMT
#51
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.

EDIT: Also, I never said anything like other people aren't being rude and that you were the only one. If OP did say something like that, then that's pretty rude also. If it was done in a joking manner though, then it shouldn't be taken seriously.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
February 11 2014 11:40 GMT
#52
Haha i knew this thread will resurface and KT vs SKT war will occur.
this is a quote
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:44:28
February 11 2014 11:42 GMT
#53
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 11 2014 11:50 GMT
#54
On February 11 2014 20:42 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.

Nope. I did not skip everything and only replied to you. And I know that blink might be getting nerfed. Also, you are forgiven. Thank you for apologizing.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 11:55:52
February 11 2014 11:54 GMT
#55
On February 11 2014 20:50 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:42 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.

Nope. I did not skip everything and only replied to you. And I know that blink might be getting nerfed. Also, you are forgiven. Thank you for apologizing.

You are very welcome, do feel better, no hard feelings

GG
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 11 2014 11:57 GMT
#56
On February 11 2014 20:54 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:50 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:42 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:38 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.

I don't keep track of every single post ever made by everyone ever. Yours was just the only one that I happened to see.


great, you click on a thread, skipped everything it said only to reply to me? are you a Stalker? Welp, blink might be nerfed, I am sorry.

Nope. I did not skip everything and only replied to you. And I know that blink might be getting nerfed. Also, you are forgiven. Thank you for apologizing.

You are very welcome, do feel better, no hard feelings

GG

No hard feelings indeed. ^^
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 18:45:39
February 11 2014 18:33 GMT
#57
On February 11 2014 20:34 opterown wrote:
go tell that to the other fans who posted the same thing in all the other threads, if you talk shit before the games you have to take the shit after it, just part of being a fanboy


On February 11 2014 20:36 dacimvrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


I don't know, if you think what I said is rude and disrespectful, what would you think about the OP saying RorO should go burn in hell? Oh right, he said it before the game; therefore, it's okay? Nice logic yo.


There's a difference in terms of timing. First of all, when Samsung Khan lost, I didn't say anything about RorO's loss against Classic because I know a lot of people are definitely bitter about his loss against an early cannon rush.

When I say something rude about RorO, it's pretty much banter. Also, the question is what kind of person would want him to burn in hell? Someone crazy that's for sure, and I can assure you that I don't like RorO. However, I still have respect for being a strong player. Basically, I'm acting like a crazy anti-RorO pundit, even though my acted strong feelings aren't reflective of how I actually feel.

There are quotes called: "Too soon!" and "Respect the Fallen"

To be honest, I wasn't upset about the comment. If anything, I thought it was a bad attempt of bantering. No offense, mate.

Also, again, if you read my spoiler, then you should know better than to use my quote as part of your argument.
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 22:19:36
February 11 2014 22:16 GMT
#58
On February 11 2014 20:29 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 20:19 opterown wrote:
i know you're pissed since you're SKT fan but this is perfectly acceptable, the other threads were crapped on too

It's rude and disrespectful to say this RIGHT AFTER the match happened. It's different if it's just pre-game banter.


It's not me. I wasn't there

And why people talking about rude ? Am i famous ?

EDIT : Talin was a hero. He fought well. I hope people respect his fanboyism. (that's not sarcastic at all. Really. The guy have passion)
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 844
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0300
ceh9248
PiGStarcraft229
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream453
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.