• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9578 users

Leaving StarCraft (IdrA) - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
849 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 43 Next All
Uracil
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany422 Posts
February 03 2014 21:12 GMT
#281
GL in school.
GleaM
Profile Joined June 2011
United States207 Posts
February 03 2014 21:14 GMT
#282
It'd be pretty BM to say what I'm thinking right now. Guess I'll do it anyway.

You hate the community. You hate the people you've been involved with the past several years. You hate the people that signed your paychecks. And you had no problem with letting everyone know. I loved watching you because it was funny to see you get mad. You haven't played at a competitive level in years and the only reason people invited you to things is with the hope you'd blow up.

I'm sorry. I'm a fan but I'm sure that I am not the only one to see that you were good for numbers for a bit, but you were not and are not for the community.
corpsepose
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1678 Posts
February 03 2014 21:15 GMT
#283
later idra, thanks for being a big part of why i got into starcraft in the first place. i know you may not realize it but a great number of us want to hear about where you're going in life/your career/academia/whatever, so keep us all posted. don't completely vanish, son!
http://www.twitch.tv/corpsep0se
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
February 03 2014 21:16 GMT
#284
On February 04 2014 06:14 GleaM wrote:
It'd be pretty BM to say what I'm thinking right now. Guess I'll do it anyway.

You hate the community. You hate the people you've been involved with the past several years. You hate the people that signed your paychecks. And you had no problem with letting everyone know. I loved watching you because it was funny to see you get mad. You haven't played at a competitive level in years and the only reason people invited you to things is with the hope you'd blow up.

I'm sorry. I'm a fan but I'm sure that I am not the only one to see that you were good for numbers for a bit, but you were not and are not for the community.

You're kinda retarded, aren't you

User was warned for this post
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Aiomon
Profile Joined December 2013
Canada39 Posts
February 03 2014 21:16 GMT
#285
Please keep streaming. I love you dearly.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
February 03 2014 21:17 GMT
#286
On February 04 2014 06:14 GleaM wrote:
It'd be pretty BM to say what I'm thinking right now. Guess I'll do it anyway.

You hate the community. You hate the people you've been involved with the past several years. You hate the people that signed your paychecks. And you had no problem with letting everyone know. I loved watching you because it was funny to see you get mad. You haven't played at a competitive level in years and the only reason people invited you to things is with the hope you'd blow up.

I'm sorry. I'm a fan but I'm sure that I am not the only one to see that you were good for numbers for a bit, but you were not and are not for the community.


Having been an Idra fan for a while, I'd say it's probably more accurate to say Idra hated SC2, loved BW and loved the community which was brought together by both games.

Not that it matters. Please don't muck up this thread, it's nice to see people being respectable towards a veteran's departure.
maru lover forever
pNRG
Profile Joined February 2012
United States333 Posts
February 03 2014 21:17 GMT
#287
So long IdrA and happy trails.
"He's like a Kakuna with Flamestrike." - Artosis 25.7.2014 \\ "Sometimes you gotta' be manly to get out of the group stage, Reynad." -Artosis 17.10.2014 \\ “There goes your dream of a frivolous lawsuit with a brewing company.” – Tasteless 26.8.2015
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
February 03 2014 21:19 GMT
#288
On February 04 2014 06:14 GleaM wrote:
It'd be pretty BM to say what I'm thinking right now. Guess I'll do it anyway.

You hate the community. You hate the people you've been involved with the past several years. You hate the people that signed your paychecks. And you had no problem with letting everyone know. I loved watching you because it was funny to see you get mad. You haven't played at a competitive level in years and the only reason people invited you to things is with the hope you'd blow up.

I'm sorry. I'm a fan but I'm sure that I am not the only one to see that you were good for numbers for a bit, but you were not and are not for the community.


>says things a fan would never say
>claims to be a fan

Okay bro.
IIMARCII
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada33 Posts
February 03 2014 21:19 GMT
#289
Thanks to you, IdrA.
Good luck with school and whatever else you'll be up to in the next few months/years.
I hope to hear about you in the future.

Farewell.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
February 03 2014 21:19 GMT
#290
GG Idra! Thanks for all! Especially the picture I have from you and me at IEM 2010 Great memories!
GuiBz
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada108 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-03 21:19:54
February 03 2014 21:19 GMT
#291
Right decision Idra!
I've never liked you shitty nerd, but I wish you good luck

gg wp!
AnonymousSC2
Profile Joined January 2014
United States189 Posts
February 03 2014 21:20 GMT
#292
He's going to have plenty of time in school to play and do things that aren't school related.

That said, he'll be back. I'm sure of it
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
February 03 2014 21:20 GMT
#293
On February 04 2014 06:14 GleaM wrote:
It'd be pretty BM to say what I'm thinking right now. Guess I'll do it anyway.

You hate the community. You hate the people you've been involved with the past several years. You hate the people that signed your paychecks. And you had no problem with letting everyone know. I loved watching you because it was funny to see you get mad. You haven't played at a competitive level in years and the only reason people invited you to things is with the hope you'd blow up.

I'm sorry. I'm a fan but I'm sure that I am not the only one to see that you were good for numbers for a bit, but you were not and are not for the community.


IdrA brought countless and countless viewers to SC2. His bad boy personality gained notoriety in any SC2 circle out there, Korea or not. The past is the past. It's not right to sit there and say he hated this or hated that. How do you know he wasn't pushed to act like that? The numbers spoke for themselves, in an industry, wait for the shocker, is about trying to make money.

I hate to BM you but shit-posting on someone saying goodbye and thank you is awful.
TL+ Member
movac
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada494 Posts
February 03 2014 21:21 GMT
#294
Best of luck in school. You've done a lot for the community and it was great having you around.
laxcrit19
Profile Joined November 2011
United States6 Posts
February 03 2014 21:21 GMT
#295
GLHF Greg, I always enjoyed your work.
where did all my SCVs go?
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 03 2014 21:22 GMT
#296
On February 04 2014 06:14 GleaM wrote:
It'd be pretty BM to say what I'm thinking right now. Guess I'll do it anyway.

You hate the community. You hate the people you've been involved with the past several years. You hate the people that signed your paychecks. And you had no problem with letting everyone know. I loved watching you because it was funny to see you get mad. You haven't played at a competitive level in years and the only reason people invited you to things is with the hope you'd blow up.

I'm sorry. I'm a fan but I'm sure that I am not the only one to see that you were good for numbers for a bit, but you were not and are not for the community.


I like the part where someone who came here after SC2 launch thinks he understands IdrA as a person. And claims to be a fan, after all that bullshit. It's hilarious to me. xD
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
pRo9aMeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
595 Posts
February 03 2014 21:22 GMT
#297
Not surprised. Hope you find something you enjoy. Hopefully you will have more a positive attitude in your new endeavors.
In training...let's play, gg! d^..^b
aeligos
Profile Joined January 2013
United States172 Posts
February 03 2014 21:22 GMT
#298
This is very good news.
libera te tvtemet ex inferis A.'.A.'.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
February 03 2014 21:22 GMT
#299
Good luck to IdrA. He definitely lived the full gamut of the Esports gamer life, with all the lows and all the highs.

Assuming he wasn't frivolous with the money he earned (and it never looked like he was), he should walk away from this with a good amount of savings to pay for some good post-secondary education (with extra for the further future), some real life experience, and a good story.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Sleet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States139 Posts
February 03 2014 21:23 GMT
#300
Goodbye IdrA. I've been a fan ever since I started watching Starcraft. Good luck~~
@SLeetscgames
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36720
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 1022
Jaedong 992
Horang2 961
Light 440
BeSt 362
firebathero 352
Mini 319
Hyuk 284
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 267
Soma 228
EffOrt 226
Zeus 191
ggaemo 191
Soulkey 163
Last 137
ZerO 121
Leta 120
Snow 114
Rush 75
Pusan 74
Killer 71
hero 42
Mong 42
Sharp 36
Mind 35
Shinee 31
Shine 27
Bale 27
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 21
soO 19
PianO 18
Trap 18
sorry 16
Yoon 16
Free 13
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3597
qojqva1498
Dendi991
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1395
x6flipin335
markeloff111
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes858
Other Games
gofns33916
singsing2139
B2W.Neo776
XBOCT348
DeMusliM192
Livibee176
XaKoH 157
Mlord136
Liquid`LucifroN119
Mew2King114
QueenE78
ArmadaUGS75
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Chillindude8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream199
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2237
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
Stellar Fest
37m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 37m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.