• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7351 users

mouz parts ways with MaNa and hOpe - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
92 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
December 31 2013 12:00 GMT
#21
mouz gonna pick up some more koreans then?
looks like they want to be a stronger team overall
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
padiseal2
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria721 Posts
December 31 2013 12:14 GMT
#22
On December 31 2013 20:03 Aeromi wrote:
I think MaNa will join XMG.

You're probably right
Samsungjackets on twitch || 강민수 화이팅
BoB_KiLLeR
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain620 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 12:18:54
December 31 2013 12:18 GMT
#23
MaNas' statement.

https://www.facebook.com/mouzMaNa/posts/641112195953569

+ Show Spoiler +
Hello everybody, since year 2013 is coming to an end very shortly, I’d like to give you my thoughts about the past, present and the future of MaNa. This year has been the worst year of my life so far, starting from personal problems and ending on my e-sport career/results. I am sure all of my fans noticed that I couldn’t compete in tournaments like I did before. I thought that this situation wouldn’t happen to me, as I have fallen from one of the best foreigners to a middle-tier player. This hurts me a lot and makes me very sad. Especially when I came back home for Christmas (as you know, I am living in a new apartment with my brother now) and saw all the cheques and trophies that I’ve collected throughout all the years, but wasn’t even close in 2013.

Now, I am parting ways with mousesports, after 4 great years of cooperation. I am really happy that I could be a part of that family. They picked me up when I was an up-and coming player and created MaNa that I always wanted to be. 2 of my biggest dreams came true thanks to mousesports: Winning at least 1 big tournament and competing as a player in a Korean league. I’d like to say goodbye to all of the guys working/playing in mousesports:

Rene – I’ll always remember the times where we played Quake live together and you crushed me without giving me much chance to frag you even once. You offered me a lot of help and personal advices whenever I had problems. Thank you for being so friendly and helpful and keep up the great work you’re doing.

Markus (aka Robot/Ghost/Spectrum) – We’ve been working together since Brood War days, and yet I still remember the first time we actually talked together. I asked you to help me with my German homework for school, and you did help me so good, that my teacher couldn’t believe that it was me doing that. I got in a little bit of trouble because of that^^. As for managing the team, I think you did a phenomenal job. You always asked for my opinion and helped me a lot of times to make a right decision and thanks to you I did that, not once. Thank you for bringing me to ESC and then mousesports to make me a player that achieved so much. I don’t know how my gaming career would look like without your help.

Cengiz / Yilmaz – We’ve met only a few times on events, but you always took a very good care of me and just like Markus, helped me to make a lot of right decisions. I hope that the future mousesports will be just like you have imagined.

Wake – You’re still a young boy and fresh to mousesports, yet you brang us a lot of fun on our internal chat and a lot of wanna-be leader stuff ^^. I wish you best of luck in your future e-sports and non e-sport life, because you need it.

Heromarine – I remember when I tested you to join mousesports, at that time I thought you were quite good and I am glad you joined mousesports. Now you’ve grown a lot and have a very bright future ahead of you. You’ll become one of the best as long as you will stay focused on improving yourself, not only in gaming but also in life. Don’t forget to live a healthy life. Take care little boy.

Hasuobs – We’ve already said goodbye, but I want you to know that along with ThorZaIN you were my best friend in mousesports and it was a big pleasure to meet you on events and talk together a lot. Keep being yourself as you’re a very good player and friend. Let the mice know who’s the old pal in mousesports^^

hOpe – Just like Heromarine, you might have a very bright future ahead of you. You’re smart in your play, don’t screw it up. I am cheering for you.

Morenos – We haven’t had much opportunities to meet in mousesports environment at events, but I want to thank you for being very friendly and helpful in practice. I have learnt a lot while you guys were here.

Paisy – Even tho you’re not managing SC2 team anymore, I want to thank you for being yet another great person in mousesports who brang a friendly and funny environment on events and chat channel. Best of luck in your life mate.

The future? Well, I’ll be doing everything I can to do well in WCS 2014 and to qualify for IEM Katowice 2014. Especially IEM. I’ll be looking for a new home. 2013 Has been a failure, and now it looks like I am taking a quite significant step back, but lets hope that this step back is just for a running-start. I am looking forward to what 2014 brings and please keep on supporting and have faith in me. With all your help and myself being strong, I might come back big in the future. Fighting~!

PS. I'll be making a new facebook fanpage very shortly. We all will need to switch there

TL;DR
mousesports MaNa signs off
ratty
Profile Joined July 2011
New Zealand275 Posts
December 31 2013 12:21 GMT
#24
no mouz mana hmmmm that going to be weird
no. monkeys land on their feet, they're like masturbating cats ~ #~hyvaa~#~
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 31 2013 12:26 GMT
#25
I reckon XMG.MaNa and Mouz gonna pick up some more koreans
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 31 2013 12:26 GMT
#26
Mana just won't be the same without that Mouz tag.
HOLY CHECK!
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 12:35:09
December 31 2013 12:34 GMT
#27
cyx t-t

also how many years has hasu been in mouz now? rofl
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
December 31 2013 12:41 GMT
#28
I guess I was right. Haha.

Gl Hf MaNa & hOpe.
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
December 31 2013 12:41 GMT
#29
On December 31 2013 21:34 teddyoojo wrote:
also how many years has hasu been in mouz now? rofl

joined 2004
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
December 31 2013 13:04 GMT
#30
wow mouz without MaNa...
Its like the tag was a part of his own name now.

Feels weird.
RIP MKP
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 31 2013 13:07 GMT
#31
On December 31 2013 21:41 Faust852 wrote:
I guess I was right. Haha.

Gl Hf MaNa & hOpe.

Waiting for Lucifron to retire...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
December 31 2013 13:20 GMT
#32
time for a slice of korean pie now
"Right on" - Morrow
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 13:26:57
December 31 2013 13:26 GMT
#33
On December 31 2013 22:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 21:41 Faust852 wrote:
I guess I was right. Haha.

Gl Hf MaNa & hOpe.

Waiting for Lucifron to retire...

He can't play NationWars organized by O'Gaming because he has some finals. It means that he's not fulltime anymore and maybe he will retire.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46473 Posts
December 31 2013 13:29 GMT
#34
mouz without MaNa? That's just... crazy o.O

Best of luck to both parties in the future!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
December 31 2013 13:33 GMT
#35
On December 31 2013 22:26 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 22:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On December 31 2013 21:41 Faust852 wrote:
I guess I was right. Haha.

Gl Hf MaNa & hOpe.

Waiting for Lucifron to retire...

He can't play NationWars organized by O'Gaming because he has some finals. It means that he's not fulltime anymore and maybe he will retire.


Pretty sure he stated the start of this year he was taking one year of school then going back, he just wanted to see if he could earn enough money to provide for living.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
December 31 2013 13:33 GMT
#36
oh dear
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
December 31 2013 13:34 GMT
#37
Damn just as some dude predicted in the XMG thread, I wonder if the rest of what he says also come to pass.

Best of luck to MaNa and mouz in the future.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
SoniC_eu
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1008 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 13:34:31
December 31 2013 13:34 GMT
#38
GL to you in the future Greg :D
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. http://da.twitch.tv/sonic_eu
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 31 2013 13:39 GMT
#39
On December 31 2013 22:33 dangthatsright wrote:
oh dear


Appropriate! :D
LiquipediaWanderer
Irrational_Animal
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1059 Posts
December 31 2013 14:09 GMT
#40
Mana would be a perfect addition for Liquid both character and skillwise. Plus I think he has a good relationship with many of the TL players. So I hope that the XMG thing isn`t set in stone.

GL Mana!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 989
WardiTV471
OGKoka 248
Rex145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko417
mouzHeroMarine 321
OGKoka 248
Rex 145
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2332
Horang2 1427
Larva 1227
EffOrt 832
Shuttle 801
BeSt 614
Soma 514
Mini 286
Hyuk 258
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Stork 188
Light 185
Rush 134
Zeus 125
ggaemo 121
Killer 81
Hyun 78
Barracks 74
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 32
Bale 30
Yoon 25
Mong 25
sorry 20
PianO 19
Aegong 19
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
Sexy 13
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Dendi1613
qojqva192
BananaSlamJamma179
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli686
x6flipin624
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1614
B2W.Neo436
crisheroes288
Sick238
XaKoH 237
Pyrionflax157
hiko87
ArmadaUGS83
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2062
Other Games
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.