• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10815 users

WCS S3 Finals - Toronto, Oct 25 - 27 - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
302 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
jackslater
Profile Joined November 2012
Russian Federation604 Posts
August 26 2013 12:14 GMT
#161
nice!
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
August 26 2013 12:18 GMT
#162
Congrats to Canada! I remember nasl season 3 they went batshit crazy.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 26 2013 12:37 GMT
#163
This is actually going to be unreal, I'm already pumped for this and its so far away
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
anatase
Profile Joined May 2010
France532 Posts
August 26 2013 12:54 GMT
#164
Shit now that I left Toronto after having an amazing year big events are coming in.
I should really get back there. I love you Canada. And you even more Toronto.
TXRaunchy
Profile Joined June 2013
United States131 Posts
August 26 2013 13:00 GMT
#165
Scarlett to take Season 3.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 26 2013 13:08 GMT
#166
I think she mentioned that she was taking a break after season 2
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
August 26 2013 14:09 GMT
#167
On August 26 2013 15:08 FreedomSC2 wrote:
When are we going to get an event in Vancouver? Wish there was one close by! Maybe dreamhack will make my dreams come true!


Vancouver area? Maybe they'll have one in Richmond if they start a WCS China.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
August 26 2013 14:20 GMT
#168
On August 26 2013 05:02 DutchStarCraftLeague wrote:
This. Is. Amazing!

I live in the Netherlands but just last week I booked a flight to visit my girlfriend in Toronto from October 25th through November 4th. Guess who'll be visiting something else as well?! :D



-Oh my god this is so amazing! I know it's only for a week but I can't wait to have you here all for myself! Oh I love you so much, DSL!
-Yeah, about that...


The Canadian crowd was pretty cool the last time so I'm pleased to see them get another event. Unfortunate Scarlett timing though.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Clazziquai10
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore1949 Posts
August 26 2013 14:35 GMT
#169
Woohoo it's gonna be there while I'm in Canada on university exchange! Definitely gonna go!
spawnz
Profile Joined September 2012
United States3 Posts
August 26 2013 14:48 GMT
#170
8 hour drive t.t
do your best, be nice to everyone, appreciate life, dont get angry
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
August 26 2013 15:30 GMT
#171
FYI everyone saying visas here are a joke -- this has changed in recent years, I work with US contractors and getting them in here to do work in Canada can be a nightmare. I have no idea what rules are for competitors, but if anyone is perceived as taking work away from a Canadian... Well glhf is all I can say :-)

For general travel it's fine, for everything else you still have to do the paperwork ahead of time.
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Gigaurora
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada6 Posts
August 26 2013 15:35 GMT
#172
OOOOOOO CAAAANNAAAADAAAA,

But seriously, wish it was on vancouver island, or quebec city/montreal, or Halifax NS. I want to show off Canadas goods, not just an American wanna be city ( Yah, i'm talking about you Toronto).
pNRG
Profile Joined February 2012
United States333 Posts
August 26 2013 15:39 GMT
#173
On August 27 2013 00:30 mikedebo wrote:
FYI everyone saying visas here are a joke -- this has changed in recent years, I work with US contractors and getting them in here to do work in Canada can be a nightmare. I have no idea what rules are for competitors, but if anyone is perceived as taking work away from a Canadian... Well glhf is all I can say :-)

For general travel it's fine, for everything else you still have to do the paperwork ahead of time.


My dad (from the US) has been essentially banned from entering Canada because he made a number of business trips there and is now seen as taking work away from Canadians...
"He's like a Kakuna with Flamestrike." - Artosis 25.7.2014 \\ "Sometimes you gotta' be manly to get out of the group stage, Reynad." -Artosis 17.10.2014 \\ “There goes your dream of a frivolous lawsuit with a brewing company.” – Tasteless 26.8.2015
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
August 26 2013 15:49 GMT
#174
+ Show Spoiler +
OOOOHHHH CAAAANAAAAAAAADAAAAAA

nice, hope the chinese can attend
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
August 26 2013 15:52 GMT
#175
On August 25 2013 23:05 kollin wrote:
sick city


Hahahahah oh lord best post
maru G5L pls
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
August 26 2013 15:57 GMT
#176
Ohh fuckk the hell yess!!!!! Finally another event in Canada!!! NASL in Toronto was amazing I can't wait for this!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
ShadowReaver
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada563 Posts
August 26 2013 16:26 GMT
#177
Sweet, a WCS in Canada! I might have to fly out from Calgary to attend this.
HexSCII
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada115 Posts
August 26 2013 16:27 GMT
#178
If I wanted to volunteer for this event, where do I go/whom do I talk to?
Nexus first or die trying. partinG/MC/oz/Squirtle/Nani/ HerO
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 26 2013 16:37 GMT
#179
On August 26 2013 23:35 Clazziquai10 wrote:
Woohoo it's gonna be there while I'm in Canada on university exchange! Definitely gonna go!


Didn't we tell you in your blog man? o; Could have sworn we did.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
August 26 2013 16:59 GMT
#180
Holy crap this is so sexy. I am so going.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 635
hero 577
BeSt 287
Hyuk 238
Mind 37
Bale 24
Noble 15
Shinee 11
Icarus 8
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1096
XaKoH 449
League of Legends
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g9570
ceh9370
Livibee96
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick499
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH357
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1450
• Stunt474
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.