• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7630 users

NA GM (bad) Terran Replay Pack

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 19:52:38
June 10 2013 23:47 GMT
#1
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
June 10 2013 23:51 GMT
#2
I will definitely check these out, you don't often get a GM calling himself bad. I like the modesty
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 10 2013 23:56 GMT
#3
Is that you lith?
Eggi
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
478 Posts
June 10 2013 23:59 GMT
#4
well no offence to you, but this seems the facebook equivalent to a girl posting a picture and saying shes ugly(when shes really pretty)

GM is not easy feat!
gaymon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1023 Posts
June 11 2013 00:02 GMT
#5
On June 11 2013 08:59 SoOJuuu wrote:
well no offence to you, but this seems the facebook equivalent to a girl posting a picture and saying shes ugly(when shes really pretty)

GM is not easy feat!

You cant please everyone, if he does not say that he is bad a million retards come in this thread and post; "lolol this guy is GM ? he is so bad"
damahammer
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany111 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 00:03:26
June 11 2013 00:02 GMT
#6
On June 11 2013 08:47 SpecialistSc wrote:
First off, I am bad.
I am a full time medical student, I just play to have fun.
Games include vs players like- Idra, anda, and other gms.
All games are wins. I hope you enjoy.


you are winning against someone who dedicated his wohle life to it haha!
gotta see who else you took down.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
June 11 2013 00:03 GMT
#7
On June 11 2013 08:59 SoOJuuu wrote:
well no offence to you, but this seems the facebook equivalent to a girl posting a picture and saying shes ugly(when shes really pretty)

GM is not easy feat!

He's just trying to tend off any trolls by prefacing he knows in the grand scheme of skill, he knows he's nowhere near the top

Been looking for a recent T replay pack, thanks man
Refer to my post.
TimKim0713
Profile Joined June 2012
Korea (South)221 Posts
June 11 2013 00:10 GMT
#8
Just one question.
When you were in school with busy on studying
How did u manage playing sc and studying
Both successful?
Xarell
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany20 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 00:38:45
June 11 2013 00:37 GMT
#9
Hey man, nice that you uploaded your reps! Is there any way to download all of the files at once without upgrading to mediafire pro though?

Edit: jdownloader works.
Baumbart
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany17 Posts
June 11 2013 05:03 GMT
#10
Thanks a lot dude!

On June 11 2013 08:47 SpecialistSc wrote:
I am a full time medical student, I just play to have fun.


Same here Not a lot time left. Even more impressive making gm! Been having tests for the last 3weeks, and haven't been able to play more than 5-6games during that period. Best of luck!
TrollPolice
Profile Joined May 2013
44 Posts
June 11 2013 05:08 GMT
#11
I'm GM, but I'm really bad too.
dSync
Profile Joined February 2013
3 Posts
June 11 2013 05:18 GMT
#12
Can someone upload in a rar file? I dont want to buy the pro version lol
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
June 11 2013 05:28 GMT
#13
Full time med student and GM? GG, I need to rethink my life.
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
damahammer
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany111 Posts
June 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#14
On June 11 2013 14:28 Dreamer.T wrote:
Full time med student and GM? GG, I need to rethink my life.

almost anything is possible if you are good enough and do it the right way.
And here i am, having a friend who:
a) still lives at home
b) is studying arts
c) no girlfriend
d) no kids obviously

and tells me about his "lack of free time"
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
June 11 2013 19:09 GMT
#15
Teach me your ways of how you're in GM and a med-student
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Prugelhugel
Profile Joined February 2012
Austria637 Posts
June 11 2013 19:18 GMT
#16
On June 12 2013 04:09 Whatson wrote:
Teach me your ways of how you're in GM and a med-student

Maybe a surgeon, his micro may be insane.
"This map definitly needs more rocks" - No SC2 player ever
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
June 11 2013 19:22 GMT
#17
why say you're a medical student? just say low gm if you want to show humility
waitwhat
Profile Joined February 2011
United States152 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 20:51:54
June 11 2013 20:50 GMT
#18
He was probably high masters/low gm level before enrolling into medical school. Look at suppy, in a few years from now if he succeeds and is in medical school, he could easily place into GM playing a few hrs/wk with quite the rank on NA. Now imagine someone that played in college that wasn't at a pro level, yet did really well on the ladder and was already low gm/insanely high masters level.

This is just an assumption, as I was a medical student and was able to manage my time properly playing WoW (lol) and competitively raided. I didn't learn WoW or the game mechanics while I was in medical school, but I was obviously good at the game prior to enrolling.

Medical students are allowed free time too (not a lot, but if you can cut corners by not going out and be social) you can still have a hobby like sc2!

edit: I am not comparing WoW to sc2 skillsets obviously, but time consumption is..... time consumption.
Eggi
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
478 Posts
June 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#19
I mean anyone can be a med student!
Dr.Nick from the Simpsons
jk jk
VieuxSinge
Profile Joined February 2011
France231 Posts
June 11 2013 21:14 GMT
#20
I can't download any, it says
File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.


:'(
Another clue to my existence.
Inkatha
Profile Joined July 2009
United States50 Posts
June 12 2013 19:33 GMT
#21
I'm getting the same error as Vieux when I try to download. Has anyone managed to download the replay pack yet?
If you don't respond to my GLHF, I'm probably going to all-in you.
EH.Devil
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany24 Posts
June 12 2013 20:36 GMT
#22
fix the download plz
lantz
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States762 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-12 20:51:01
June 12 2013 20:49 GMT
#23
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.
Paragleiber
Profile Joined June 2009
413 Posts
June 12 2013 21:10 GMT
#24
On June 11 2013 09:02 gaymon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 08:59 SoOJuuu wrote:
well no offence to you, but this seems the facebook equivalent to a girl posting a picture and saying shes ugly(when shes really pretty)

GM is not easy feat!

You cant please everyone, if he does not say that he is bad a million retards come in this thread and post; "lolol this guy is GM ? he is so bad"


I was going to post a more negative comment to the OP as well but I guess you are right to some degree. However, I think he could word it at least a little bit differently. I don't know, maybe say "I am not pro level" or "I think I rather belong into master". Saying "I am bad" when you are GM and beating Idra although you are "only playing for fun" is just ridiculous. What more do you want to achieve while "only playing for fun"?
http://www.twitter.com/Paragleiber
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
June 12 2013 21:13 GMT
#25
You guys would be surprised. Some in med school still find time to drink and party all the time. Imagine replacing the partying with sc2... It's definitely doable.
Klipsys
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1533 Posts
June 12 2013 21:36 GMT
#26
wow this thread is full of jealous losers. It must really sting some folks to know someone is not only smarter and better off IRL but also better than they are at SC2.
Hudson Valley Progamer
n0ave
Profile Joined January 2011
180 Posts
June 12 2013 21:40 GMT
#27
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


I agree with this.
quebecman77
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Canada133 Posts
June 12 2013 22:03 GMT
#28
On June 13 2013 06:36 Klipsys wrote:
wow this thread is full of jealous losers. It must really sting some folks to know someone is not only smarter and better off IRL but also better than they are at SC2.


Some people are just like that , I never really played sc2 that much but got into gm playing 2 to 4 hour each day
my reason was that i was a top sc1 player ( both games are kinda the same serious , while the first one really better imo )

Got one friend who plays 12 hours each day and was low master , he never beat me in 1:1 , over 30 1:1 game ... never .
and now he just mad at me and he not my friend anymore ( he say I was making fun of him in a game when I used dropship and ... Just because he has never won a game vs me ....

people are mad and jealous of anyone who are better that them , got something better , or just feal better .

you can be mad at me too !! under 600 game and gm ?? playing 2 to 4 hour not everyday ?? come at me too !!

btw nice replay pack , watched some you play realy nice !!
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
June 12 2013 22:08 GMT
#29
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.

And this is relevant to the replay thread because?
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
June 12 2013 22:18 GMT
#30
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.

Nice projection there. People these days have such massive ego's, they don't even consider that there are countless others out there who are simply more talented at certain things, so pathetic. I know plenty of people who hardly ever play and easily beat top5 masters. It's definitely possible to successfully attend something like med school and hit gm in sc2, it's just not for everyone .
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-12 22:32:18
June 12 2013 22:31 GMT
#31
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.

My dad went to Columbia IV league med school ( don't even know what it means, but sounds cool) and never studied a day in his life. Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky.

No offense, but watching a bunch of wins seems pretty pointless. It's like eating the icing off the cake. You feel sick after.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
June 12 2013 22:36 GMT
#32
research is getting quite a handful, I think i'll just not play this upcoming season
I will upload almost all of last season's replays in a rar file and I might even make some guide whenever I am bored
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
June 12 2013 22:44 GMT
#33
thanks for replays pack
@taefoxy
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
June 12 2013 22:50 GMT
#34
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


Translation: OP is somehow managing his time better than me or is otherwise smarter/more talented in other ways so I'm going to call bullshit because I can't accept that that's possible
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-12 22:57:57
June 12 2013 22:57 GMT
#35
On June 13 2013 07:50 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


Translation: OP is somehow managing his time better than me or is otherwise smarter/more talented in other ways so I'm going to call bullshit because I can't accept that that's possible


It reminds me of the old MMO mindset: People who are better geared etc than me are no life obese nerds. People who are lower level/worse gear than me is a noob.

Some people are just better at learning/managing time then others.
lantz
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States762 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-13 15:14:50
June 13 2013 15:12 GMT
#36
It's sad to see so many TL people don't have a real sense of reality.

You don't just get born with med school knowledge.

It's endless repetition and memorization. You can't be more gifted and just know the material in med school unlike other majors such as math, cs, engineering where you can be gifted and able to solve logic problems more easily. The reality is the people that get the highest grades do study a lot even if they act like they don't (to be modest or act cool).

You could argue some people memorize better and dont need to repeat it as much... something like photographic memory. That's why I said I would take back everything if this was the case.

NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
June 13 2013 16:47 GMT
#37
I'll rather not delve into the discussion that has opened up in this thread.

Thanks so much for posting your replay pack, will have a look at it.
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
lantz
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States762 Posts
June 13 2013 18:45 GMT
#38
On June 14 2013 01:47 NeThZOR wrote:
I'll rather not delve into the discussion that has opened up in this thread.

Thanks so much for posting your replay pack, will have a look at it.


Happy Birthday!
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
June 13 2013 18:48 GMT
#39
I wish I was GM (bad)
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
targ
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Malaysia445 Posts
July 09 2013 16:06 GMT
#40
I find the way you just shove mech into the toss's face with a massive number of hellions very hilarious.
http://billyfoong.blogspot.com/ my other opinions are here
tyles
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom509 Posts
July 09 2013 19:23 GMT
#41
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


I think that is a ridiculous statement.
Tyles.772 Bobstar.223 I'm just disappointed they overhyped an announcement which would obviously cause a lot of backlash in the TL community. Sure they acquired huk, but they didn't have to rub it in our faces.
Clazziquai10
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore1949 Posts
July 09 2013 19:30 GMT
#42
Are you asian?

Jokes aside, thanks for the replays, and you're awesome
lantz
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States762 Posts
July 09 2013 19:39 GMT
#43
On July 10 2013 04:23 tyles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


I think that is a ridiculous statement.


Are you a med student? Nope... so what makes you believe it is ridiculous?
TimKim0713
Profile Joined June 2012
Korea (South)221 Posts
July 09 2013 19:40 GMT
#44
this is so bad
WeddingEpisode
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
July 09 2013 19:43 GMT
#45
This is cool, it's inspiring to see what people can accomplish.

Still diamond
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
July 09 2013 20:27 GMT
#46
On July 10 2013 04:39 needcomputer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 04:23 tyles wrote:
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


I think that is a ridiculous statement.


Are you a med student? Nope... so what makes you believe it is ridiculous?

Specialist was a good player before he started med school. He qualified for wcs usa last year. Once you reached a certain level of play, it's really easy to maintain that skill. Look at select, he got into gm in a few days after coming back.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 09 2013 20:30 GMT
#47
what just happened, OP is gone...
dreaming of a sunny day
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 09 2013 20:35 GMT
#48
On June 14 2013 00:12 needcomputer wrote:
It's sad to see so many TL people don't have a real sense of reality.

You don't just get born with med school knowledge.

It's endless repetition and memorization. You can't be more gifted and just know the material in med school unlike other majors such as math, cs, engineering where you can be gifted and able to solve logic problems more easily. The reality is the people that get the highest grades do study a lot even if they act like they don't (to be modest or act cool).

You could argue some people memorize better and dont need to repeat it as much... something like photographic memory. That's why I said I would take back everything if this was the case.



Repetition and memorization is very much a skill that depends on the person. It takes some people far longer to memorize certain things than others. I know that people often try to tell me that I have a photographic memory because I can memorize poems and other useless shit without having to work too hard at it. If he's fast at rote memorization then its totally possible that he could find the time.
dreaming of a sunny day
tyles
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom509 Posts
July 11 2013 21:21 GMT
#49
On July 10 2013 04:39 needcomputer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 04:23 tyles wrote:
On June 13 2013 05:49 needcomputer wrote:
Assuming your a normal guy who also likes to do social things, it's not really possible to get good grades at a mid/top med school and also play at the GM level.

You must be at a lower/mid med school and getting Satisfactory grades then playing sc2 on the side. Or you never go out.

Sorry im a debbie downer but that's the truth about our current med school system. Also I will take everything back if you prove me wrong and bow to you online if I'm wrong.


I think that is a ridiculous statement.


Are you a med student? Nope... so what makes you believe it is ridiculous?


Wow.
Tyles.772 Bobstar.223 I'm just disappointed they overhyped an announcement which would obviously cause a lot of backlash in the TL community. Sure they acquired huk, but they didn't have to rub it in our faces.
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
July 11 2013 21:28 GMT
#50
wow this is really impressive! A GM terran as well as medical student.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 11 2013 21:37 GMT
#51
Locking this since the OP has been removed.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM994
TaKeTV 332
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 28
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3656
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9589
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4389
summit1g3323
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.