• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:26
CEST 21:26
KST 04:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

Blade korean replay pack (zerg)

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
June 09 2013 18:20 GMT
#1
Hey guys thought I would upload a replay pack. 244 games (includes losses/wins/etc). This is high masters on the kr servers and does have gm players (I think all of the ones I played were barcodes though lol). This will also have my TLMC tournament replay pack where I got to the ro8 and features almost exclusively zvp.

I will give a fair warning in the zvt's you will watch that I played in the past 4-5 days, you will see me attempting to execute roach/ling/bane busts sometimes but making some mistakes due to not doing it much. So if you want to see some hilarious fails you can watch those! Otherwise most of the zvt's are going to be straight up macro games.

Some things people might be interested in is my zvp. I play zvp different then other zergs and have been since hots beta. I use swarmhosts, but differently then other zergs. By that I mean now swarmhosts are a lot more common except that zerg players are making mass static defense with them and not really attacking with swarmhosts. You'll see me use swarmhosts a lot more aggressively and not just sit there.

My late game zvp should be of special note to zerg players who struggle versus late game protoss and anyone who thinks late game voidray/templar/colossi/etc is unbeatable should watch some of my late game zvp in these replays.

In the zvz's you will see mainly cheese whether it's from me or my opponent there aren't many straight up macro games. You will see some zvz's where I go muta into swarmhost as I feel this is going to be super powerful in zvz in the future as I do think going muta into swarmhost is going to be really powerful.

Here is the replay pack for korea:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jvc7lb3x4oggrg/Korean_replays_6-9-2013.rar

Here is the TLMC replay pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ga6850n2qv1xdj/TLCM_tournament_replays.rar

When I think of something else, something will go here
YouthSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom355 Posts
June 09 2013 18:23 GMT
#2
Wow, so many good games. I will study them! Thank you for this.
The more I practice, the luckier I get!
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
June 09 2013 18:27 GMT
#3
I was actually going to ask you to release a replay pack in your Hots review thread. This is really nice to have, thanks blade.
maru lover forever
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
June 09 2013 18:30 GMT
#4
Maybe I'm an idiot, but what does TLMC mean?
"Right on" - Morrow
Saumure
Profile Joined February 2012
France404 Posts
June 09 2013 18:31 GMT
#5
Thank you very much !! <3
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
June 09 2013 18:32 GMT
#6
On June 10 2013 03:30 JacobShock wrote:
Maybe I'm an idiot, but what does TLMC mean?

Team Liquid Map Contest
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
June 09 2013 18:33 GMT
#7
Sweeeeet. This is gonna be great. Appreciated as always, Blade <3.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
June 09 2013 18:38 GMT
#8
Cool stuff, gotta check it out when I have time. Downloading it now.

And, yeah, gotta quote that part:
On June 10 2013 03:20 blade55555 wrote:
You will see some zvz's where I go muta into swarmhost as I feel this is going to be super powerful in zvz in the future as I do think going muta into swarmhost is going to be really powerful.

TheRageNerd
Profile Joined July 2011
Croatia12 Posts
June 09 2013 18:49 GMT
#9
Just downloaded the replayes, can't wait to go through them all, especially since I'm having some troubles with ZvP lately. Thank you so much!
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
June 10 2013 03:33 GMT
#10
awesome was looking for a replay pack. thanks man
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
June 10 2013 04:17 GMT
#11
Thank you so much.
PSosa
Profile Joined February 2013
Peru23 Posts
June 10 2013 22:48 GMT
#12
Thanks Blade! wp
FalconHoof
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada183 Posts
June 11 2013 00:20 GMT
#13
Thanks Blade cant wait to watch all these games. Gimme yo strats yo!!!
Masturbation this good deserves it's own foreplay.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
June 11 2013 00:44 GMT
#14
Finally Mushroomy (SH) games
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
June 12 2013 02:01 GMT
#15
Awesome
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Ornithorynquez
Profile Joined August 2009
430 Posts
June 14 2013 22:05 GMT
#16
Thanks again for thos replays !

I hope it's not lazyness coming from you but it would be nice that you sort your games by matchup in your next pack.
I have to return some videotapes.
plasemeious
Profile Joined November 2009
United States244 Posts
June 15 2013 01:31 GMT
#17
Thanks, love your stream. You should be featured
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
June 15 2013 02:14 GMT
#18
On June 15 2013 07:05 Ornithorynquez wrote:
Thanks again for thos replays !

I hope it's not lazyness coming from you but it would be nice that you sort your games by matchup in your next pack.


I guess you could say lazyness because I won't want to select every replay and then rename them into x mu
When I think of something else, something will go here
darkphantom
Profile Joined November 2012
98 Posts
June 15 2013 20:15 GMT
#19
On June 15 2013 11:14 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 07:05 Ornithorynquez wrote:
Thanks again for thos replays !

I hope it's not lazyness coming from you but it would be nice that you sort your games by matchup in your next pack.


I guess you could say lazyness because I won't want to select every replay and then rename them into x mu



Why don't you use SC2Gears ? very helpful
From the darkness i come
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
June 15 2013 20:44 GMT
#20
Cool to see replays of a high level player on the KR server. I don't always share your opinions on the state of the game and balance and stuff (which doesn't matter because I've got no credentials to backup my shit anyway haha :D), but this is great job man.
Tminus____
Profile Joined September 2011
249 Posts
July 08 2013 02:22 GMT
#21
Heard that a new hots guide is in the works NICE!! Stream quality with any luck in about 90 days or less is going to be improved sick.
cmon gimme a break im to old for this shit
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
July 08 2013 03:02 GMT
#22
Hey, Blade. First of allm thank you for all of your guides and replays. I was just wondering what your ping is to KR?
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 08 2013 03:12 GMT
#23
On July 08 2013 12:02 TheSwamp wrote:
Hey, Blade. First of allm thank you for all of your guides and replays. I was just wondering what your ping is to KR?


My ping i don't know I don't have much delay is all I know. It's very identical to laddering on NA for me ping wise, just a tiny tiny little delay.
When I think of something else, something will go here
andeh
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States904 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 03:34:04
July 08 2013 03:29 GMT
#24
Love using your guides/reps, thanks

I hope to see some sick swarm host usage

do you not use vipers that much atm?
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
July 08 2013 03:31 GMT
#25
On July 08 2013 12:02 TheSwamp wrote:
Hey, Blade. First of allm thank you for all of your guides and replays. I was just wondering what your ping is to KR?


Damn, quick reply! I wish it was that way for me. Thanks again.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
enVias
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia41 Posts
July 08 2013 03:33 GMT
#26
thanks for this man!
BadBinky
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland649 Posts
July 08 2013 08:35 GMT
#27
Rageeee :D
It's more important to be tough than to have any fun.
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 09:50:17
July 08 2013 09:49 GMT
#28
Excellent, I look forward to watching...hmm, some of these. I'm not sure I'll watch *all 244* games. ^_^"

On June 16 2013 05:15 darkphantom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 11:14 blade55555 wrote:
On June 15 2013 07:05 Ornithorynquez wrote:
Thanks again for thos replays !

I hope it's not lazyness coming from you but it would be nice that you sort your games by matchup in your next pack.

I guess you could say lazyness because I won't want to select every replay and then rename them into x mu

Why don't you use SC2Gears ? very helpful

Yeah, it seems a bit bizarre not to and it would make file sorting easy, but then, at lesat we can quickly organise a "messy" replay pack the same way.

On July 08 2013 12:31 TheSwamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 12:02 TheSwamp wrote:
Hey, Blade. First of allm thank you for all of your guides and replays. I was just wondering what your ping is to KR?


Damn, quick reply! I wish it was that way for me. Thanks again.

You quoted the wrong guy, hehe! You should probably quote blade replying.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 08 2013 09:55 GMT
#29
That guy is doing it right, laddering on KR because its possible for him!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
sMi.SyMPhOnY
Profile Joined December 2006
United States226 Posts
July 08 2013 10:02 GMT
#30
<3
:)
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM994
TaKeTV 332
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 994
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 209
MaxPax 180
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 32
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 667
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 161
firebathero 80
Barracks 60
910 49
Killer 28
Shine 27
Trap 26
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 813
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8653
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4488
summit1g3576
singsing1372
Beastyqt816
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
ArmadaUGS140
KnowMe126
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 195
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.