• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7355 users

[Interview] SPL CJ vs KT Round 5 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-31 23:37:09
May 31 2013 08:58 GMT
#1
[image loading]


SPL Interviews for this Week:

    (Clicking on the link will take you to that interview)
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 Samsung KHAN vs Woongjin Stars Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 CJ Entus vs KT Rolster Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 EG-TL vs SK Telecom T1 Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 STX SouL vs 8th Team Winner Interview



(T)KT Rolster Flash

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

You haven’t secured an all kill in a while. How do you feel?

Honestly, I came out with the thought of only grabbing one or two kills but somehow I achieved an all kill. The all kill format (answer got cut off here :/)

You took a huge lead in the most wins award with your all kill today.

I really wanted to take a huge lead in the most wins competition. It feels so neck and neck having three players at 33 wins like that (laughs). But since the all kill format ends this week, I think my competition will have trouble playing catch up, no? (laughs) I think I’ll be a shoo-in for that most wins award even if I only end up grabbing one win every match from here on out. I’m really relieved (laughs).

You probable expected an all kill to come since your opponent would have been mostly Zergs after you won game one.

Honestly, I really did think that but I almost lost that game vs herO cause I made too many mistakes. Thankfully, I was able to win because herO also made mistakes since he got nervous. After I overcame that obstacle, I think my hands were fully warmed up.

herO made the mistake of giving away his high templars a little too easily.

In total, herO wasted away about eight high templars. Actually, in my mind, I think there were four more templars that he wasted away (laughs). So I started thinking that I was going to win around then.

As of late, Terrans have a really good win percentage vs Zergs.

During practice, I lose the most against Zergs. Honestly, at first, I didn’t think Zerg was a good race but I think they’re progressed forward a lot lately. I can’t help but think that maybe Zergs will be the superior ones in just a little bit. These days, Zergs have found out how to play against widowmines (laughs).

Tomorrow will be the WCS Korea Season 1 finals between INnoVation and Soulkey. What are you expecting to happen?

Honestly, they are really similar players. But it is the first ever finals for both of them right? So the end result will depend on who gets less nervous. I think skillwise, they are just completely on par. I’ve actually already helped out Soulkey so I think I should try to remain neutral. Terran has the advantage but Soulkey is rather strong against INnoVation so we’ll find out when the time comes.

Did you get sent out as the starter so you could secure an all kill?

The supervisor told me to grab an all kill (laughs). He kind of blackmailed me saying that this was my last chance and that he would like to see an all kill (laughs). I am relieved that I was able to win like this after getting sent out as the starter.

KT Rolster could end up taking 1st place.

I probably would have thought that as a possibility had Woongjin lost yesterday but they won. So now we have to focus on maintaining second place. Personally, I think grabbing second place is good. It’s really helpful when you can play during the playoffs so that you’re all warmed up for the finals.

Anything else you would like to say?

(This is a literal translation. I have no idea what Flash said here) Lately, I’ve been living without a mentality line (laughs). I was struggling because I caught a cold while the seasons were changing, so I hope everyone will watch out for colds. These days, I’m feeling the lack of exercise. Since the season for exposing oneself is coming, I hope everyone will exercise real hard (laughs). (This last sentence, I’m not 100% sure but I think Flash is saying that he hopes everyone will work out and exercise and look good since it’s going to get hot and people are going to be wearing more revealing clothing and exposing themselves more)



Methods to locating SC2 interviews!

  • Go to the TL.net search bar and type in [Interview] and then search. You will find the most recent interviews at the top
  • Go to the SC2 Interviews/Translation Archive
  • Go to the liquipedia page for that player and look at the section titled "Interviews" http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/PartinG#Interviews
  • Go to the liquipedia page for that specific tournament and find this icon: [image loading] If you click on that icon, it will take you to the interview for that group's match winners
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
May 31 2013 09:08 GMT
#2
cool to hear the flash helped out soulkey!
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
zergtat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Hong Kong853 Posts
May 31 2013 09:13 GMT
#3
With the help from God Soulkey gonna be the 1st GSL HOTS champion!!!
Z: SEn P: White-Ra T: Polt
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
May 31 2013 09:13 GMT
#4
Oh man, Soulkey vs Flash training partners. That'll help for sure.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
May 31 2013 09:19 GMT
#5
Flash: This is the first finals for both Innovation and Soulkey LOL *ahem* I mean, it'll come down to who gets less nervous.
jjakji fan
theMagus
Profile Joined February 2013
578 Posts
May 31 2013 09:26 GMT
#6
soulkey practicing against flash. hopefully this does sk a lot of good cause i'm rooting for him
"Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go."
GhostOwl
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
766 Posts
May 31 2013 09:30 GMT
#7
Whenever Flash talks about balance, he makes it always sound like the other races have it better than Terrans....lol go look at all his interviews. smh.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
May 31 2013 09:38 GMT
#8
On May 31 2013 18:30 GhostOwl wrote:
Whenever Flash talks about balance, he makes it always sound like the other races have it better than Terrans....lol go look at all his interviews. smh.


"Terran has the advantage but Soulkey is rather strong against INnoVation so we’ll find out when the time comes."
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
theMagus
Profile Joined February 2013
578 Posts
May 31 2013 10:35 GMT
#9
btw, thanks for translating!
"Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go."
StimiLant
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States534 Posts
May 31 2013 10:36 GMT
#10
thanks for the interviews seeker!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 31 2013 10:40 GMT
#11
On May 31 2013 18:08 partydude89 wrote:
cool to hear the flash helped out soulkey!

We all immediately forget the rest of the interview after reading that sentence lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 31 2013 10:41 GMT
#12
i wonder how much exactly flash helped soulkey hrmm
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
theMagus
Profile Joined February 2013
578 Posts
May 31 2013 10:43 GMT
#13
On May 31 2013 18:38 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2013 18:30 GhostOwl wrote:
Whenever Flash talks about balance, he makes it always sound like the other races have it better than Terrans....lol go look at all his interviews. smh.


"Terran has the advantage but Soulkey is rather strong against INnoVation so we’ll find out when the time comes."


lolol. some people will just see what they wanna see.
"Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go."
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
May 31 2013 11:19 GMT
#14
Here we have a good interview with flash and everyone jmust talks about his statements about balance...
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Portvilla
Profile Joined October 2012
United States42 Posts
May 31 2013 11:48 GMT
#15
that last answer sounds a bit awkward...ehe
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?.....and yeah all that <3 Yoona + Tiffany shit bla bla bla
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 31 2013 11:51 GMT
#16
Thanks Seeker.
Moderatorlickypiddy
WeRRa
Profile Joined December 2010
378 Posts
May 31 2013 11:55 GMT
#17
On May 31 2013 18:13 zergtat wrote:
With the help from God Soulkey gonna be the 1st GSL HOTS champion!!!

God himself couldn't stop the Innovation so this won't make a difference.
InnoVation Fighting!!!
GhostOwl
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
766 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-31 12:44:03
May 31 2013 12:41 GMT
#18
On May 31 2013 18:38 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2013 18:30 GhostOwl wrote:
Whenever Flash talks about balance, he makes it always sound like the other races have it better than Terrans....lol go look at all his interviews. smh.


"Terran has the advantage but Soulkey is rather strong against INnoVation so we’ll find out when the time comes."


As of late, Terrans have a really good win percentage vs Zergs.

"During practice, I lose the most against Zergs. Honestly, at first, I didn’t think Zerg was a good race but I think they’re progressed forward a lot lately. I can’t help but think that maybe Zergs will be the superior ones in just a little bit. These days, Zergs have found out how to play against widowmines (laughs)."

Anyway, every progamer complains about balance against the other races once in a while so I guess its normal.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
May 31 2013 13:02 GMT
#19
Thanks Seeker. Flash interviews are always fun to read. Glad that we get them so often.
Flash | Mvp
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
May 31 2013 13:09 GMT
#20
On May 31 2013 21:41 GhostOwl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2013 18:38 GolemMadness wrote:
On May 31 2013 18:30 GhostOwl wrote:
Whenever Flash talks about balance, he makes it always sound like the other races have it better than Terrans....lol go look at all his interviews. smh.


"Terran has the advantage but Soulkey is rather strong against INnoVation so we’ll find out when the time comes."


As of late, Terrans have a really good win percentage vs Zergs.

"During practice, I lose the most against Zergs. Honestly, at first, I didn’t think Zerg was a good race but I think they’re progressed forward a lot lately. I can’t help but think that maybe Zergs will be the superior ones in just a little bit. These days, Zergs have found out how to play against widowmines (laughs)."

Anyway, every progamer complains about balance against the other races once in a while so I guess its normal.


From what I've gathered in the first page alone, everyone would be happy if pro-gamers never talked about balance between races. Ever.

Sounds good.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 3
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 382
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv476
C9.Mang0375
WinterStarcraft219
ViBE172
Livibee143
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv476
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 8m
Stellar Fest
10h 8m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.