• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9401 users

Need For Seat Sponsors EG - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
May 29 2013 21:05 GMT
#61
they really need a nicer looking site :S
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
May 29 2013 21:20 GMT
#62
300 $ chairs aren't that bad, they're good quality, its the insane shipping (to Canada) that really kills the price, else I would have bought one a month ago when I needed a nice chair
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 29 2013 21:22 GMT
#63
On May 30 2013 05:12 Tuer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2013 05:04 Chairman Ray wrote:
So has anyone here actually owned one of these chairs? Are they really good? I might actually want to shell out for one, but without actually being able to try it out first, I'm a bit shaky on the decision.


I got one a few months ago, and I love it. They're expensive, but if you're spending a lot of time at the computer, I think it's easily worth it.


Kay, I'll probably get one once I move down to the states. What are the differences between the models other than appearance?
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
May 29 2013 21:22 GMT
#64
hmm wonder who they'll be hiring with this + idra money
can i get my estro logo back pls
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-29 21:35:45
May 29 2013 21:33 GMT
#65
On May 30 2013 04:37 Holdenintherye wrote:
So is Flo gonna be joining EG now?
I don't think EG ever had female gamers


Well, they always seem to Ladycall when they play in Korean tournaments. I'd say it's a match waiting to happen!

+ Show Spoiler +
Because Raidcall sounds like Ladaycall when it's announced, get it?
+ Show Spoiler +
get it?
+ Show Spoiler +
hahaha
+ Show Spoiler +
haha
+ Show Spoiler +
ha
+ Show Spoiler +
...
+ Show Spoiler +
okay, maybe not that funny


In all seriousness, I have kind of been hoping they might pick up flo after she took a game off iNcontroL at MLG.
fush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada563 Posts
May 29 2013 21:36 GMT
#66
Anyone have experience with one of these chairs? I'm in the market for a chair due to some terrible back soreness/fatigue and it's hard to find reviews on these. They seem like well constructed chairs, but in terms of whether I want to ship one without actually sitting on it (located in Canada, so can't exactly travel across the border to try it out), or just settle for either a cheap no-name or a much more expensive brand name chair.

I've seen some mixed reviews but they were generally on the extreme ends of the spectrum... looking for less biased (eSports-tinted goggles) or less angry thoughts on the actual quality of the chairs themselves.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
May 29 2013 21:50 GMT
#67
I've tried to get 2-3 of these seats to Norway, but apparantly Germany hates anyone who isn't within EU, and refuses to send us some ;( Seems near impossible to send them to sweden and pick them up as well, as the nearest pickup point is infinite miles away.
Nazeron
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1046 Posts
May 29 2013 21:53 GMT
#68
awesome news, their chairs look so ridiculously sweet, hoping to buy one soon
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pimpmuckl
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany528 Posts
May 29 2013 22:05 GMT
#69
Must admit my Commander NFS Chair is really awesome so far, nice pickup EG!
twitter.com/pimpmuckl
cellblock
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden206 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-29 22:12:21
May 29 2013 22:08 GMT
#70
On May 30 2013 06:36 fush wrote:
Anyone have experience with one of these chairs? I'm in the market for a chair due to some terrible back soreness/fatigue and it's hard to find reviews on these. They seem like well constructed chairs, but in terms of whether I want to ship one without actually sitting on it (located in Canada, so can't exactly travel across the border to try it out), or just settle for either a cheap no-name or a much more expensive brand name chair.

I've seen some mixed reviews but they were generally on the extreme ends of the spectrum... looking for less biased (eSports-tinted goggles) or less angry thoughts on the actual quality of the chairs themselves.


I own an DXRacer myself. It cost about 240 dollars (1700 SEK). I believe its one of their cheapest version since its made of textile and not leather. The quality is great, the surface is not worn out a single bit even after one years constant usage. Couldnt live without this chair, it´s extremely comfortable and worth every single penny. I suggest every gamer to invest in a good chair to prevent back problems and whatnot.
For people wanting to buy one I suggest removing the right side armrest and keeping the left side one, its not optimal for gaming.
If you live in Sweden you can buy it from "Chilli" (Örebro). They ship aswell.
[image loading]
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
May 29 2013 23:17 GMT
#71
Cool. Now who doesn't get sponsored? Im still never getting a DXRacer over my Aeron
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
May 29 2013 23:40 GMT
#72
EG.flo please! - already sharing a sponsor!
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Oakenshield
Profile Joined January 2013
United States347 Posts
May 29 2013 23:42 GMT
#73
Every time I sit down in my eighty dollar chair I think "I wish I had two hundred less dollars and the ability to roleplay that I'm driving a riced out car".
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
May 29 2013 23:43 GMT
#74
IM just got sponsored by this just last week?
Someone call down the Thunder?
Abacus1
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia45 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-29 23:53:43
May 29 2013 23:53 GMT
#75
Wish we could get these in Australia. Would buy one immediately. Not only as someone who spends all their time in front of a computer as a freelancer, but sponsoring my favourite team is definitely enough of a reason to push me over the line in terms of making a decision to buy. Bought a new headset just the other week and hadn't even heard of Astro before they sponsored EG. I liked the look, had heard great things about the sound quality and didn't hesitate to throw down the money on a set of headphones. Sponsorship definitely works directly and indirectly on people. I know it works on me, I'll support the brands that support my teams any day of the week above a competitor of the same quality, even if its at a price hike.
'We all got our choices to make...'
ZerO_0
Profile Joined October 2011
United States137 Posts
May 30 2013 00:09 GMT
#76
Congrats to them both. I need a new chair right now have been using a dining room chair for a few months and they aren't the nice to sit in for long periods of time.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
Jay395
Profile Joined May 2013
United States1 Post
May 30 2013 00:13 GMT
#77
As an American, why should I get a DX Racer from Need For Seat (http://www.needforseatusa.com/chair_dxracer_smooth_chief) vs directly from dxracer (http://www.dxracer.us/art8_dxracer-chair-oh-d01-n.html)?
While needforseat seems cheaper they do have shipping fees while dxracer covers the shipping.
Is needforseat just a E-Sport branding reseller?
Shoxy
Profile Joined June 2011
90 Posts
May 30 2013 00:21 GMT
#78
Need for seat sells DXRACER chairs, it's all the same thing. Calm your tits peoples.
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
May 30 2013 00:25 GMT
#79
These chairs look dope. Unfortunately will have to wait a few years to afford them :D
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
May 30 2013 00:49 GMT
#80
Good on EG grabbing up a new sponsor I just never realized how much they actually cost though :X
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
JuggernautJason111
Nina 69
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 188
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever206
League of Legends
Doublelift3207
Counter-Strike
fl0m1379
shoxiejesuss441
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4298
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1510
Trikslyr49
Other Games
summit1g5242
ArmadaUGS3015
shahzam537
B2W.Neo457
Pyrionflax178
ZombieGrub87
Mew2King48
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• davetesta17
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 57
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• HerbMon 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen90
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
Stellar Fest
15h 30m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.