• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:39
CEST 06:39
KST 13:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11559 users

Pizza: All Tiers Reached - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
494 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
May 23 2013 22:22 GMT
#61
Hell yea , offer gamers cheap pizza, epic strategy. I knew it was Gina smashbut I underestimated my fat murikan brethren.
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Hellboy.100
Profile Joined June 2011
Slovenia135 Posts
May 23 2013 22:22 GMT
#62
Wouldn't in-game achievements like cheaper tickets, food, gear and stuff be great? I hope this is future of esports, actual games having great sponsors and people being rewarded for playing the game with more than just virtual achievements.
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
May 23 2013 22:24 GMT
#63
me and my brother had one this afternoon. when I told my mom about it she said she was going to get some this weekend.

I did my part
Team SCV Life #1
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
May 23 2013 22:24 GMT
#64
On May 24 2013 07:21 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:19 Killmouse wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:16 Disengaged wrote:
I can finally stop buying pizza!

Theres about 20+ pizza boxes in the garbage can behind my place lol

wtf u ate ~ 7 pizzas a day? XD dont die on me


btw gratz , niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No, I didn't eat ALL of them lol

I ate a few pizzas like 2 or 3 but just bought the pizza and threw it in the garbage can lol

I do it for esports! I'm a skinny bastard and I intend to stay that way


I could have eaten that pizza you bastard.
Trasko
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden983 Posts
May 23 2013 22:25 GMT
#65
Crazy pizza lovers
Jaedong <3
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
May 23 2013 22:25 GMT
#66
On May 24 2013 07:24 Complete wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:21 Disengaged wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:19 Killmouse wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:16 Disengaged wrote:
I can finally stop buying pizza!

Theres about 20+ pizza boxes in the garbage can behind my place lol

wtf u ate ~ 7 pizzas a day? XD dont die on me


btw gratz , niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No, I didn't eat ALL of them lol

I ate a few pizzas like 2 or 3 but just bought the pizza and threw it in the garbage can lol

I do it for esports! I'm a skinny bastard and I intend to stay that way


I could have eaten that pizza you bastard.


I'm sorry
Wertheron
Profile Joined October 2011
France439 Posts
May 23 2013 22:26 GMT
#67
Tier 8 man, tier 8.
SkIttLeS.
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada6 Posts
May 23 2013 22:26 GMT
#68
Well that happened a lot faster than i thought it would be.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 23 2013 22:27 GMT
#69
On May 24 2013 07:21 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:19 Killmouse wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:16 Disengaged wrote:
I can finally stop buying pizza!

Theres about 20+ pizza boxes in the garbage can behind my place lol

wtf u ate ~ 7 pizzas a day? XD dont die on me


btw gratz , niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No, I didn't eat ALL of them lol

I ate a few pizzas like 2 or 3 but just bought the pizza and threw it in the garbage can lol

I do it for esports! I'm a skinny bastard and I intend to stay that way


couldn't you just had them be delivered to friend's places or gave them to neighbours :D?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
May 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#70
On May 24 2013 07:21 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:19 Killmouse wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:16 Disengaged wrote:
I can finally stop buying pizza!

Theres about 20+ pizza boxes in the garbage can behind my place lol

wtf u ate ~ 7 pizzas a day? XD dont die on me


btw gratz , niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No, I didn't eat ALL of them lol

I ate a few pizzas like 2 or 3 but just bought the pizza and threw it in the garbage can lol

I do it for esports! I'm a skinny bastard and I intend to stay that way


Surely you jest?
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
Odanrot
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States37 Posts
May 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#71
Touchdown!!
Play the game like a RPG, if you don't play you will not level up; you will always be behind.
Zaxon
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium209 Posts
May 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#72
What can i say... how can you hate pizza or esports ?
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
May 23 2013 22:29 GMT
#73
On May 24 2013 07:27 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:21 Disengaged wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:19 Killmouse wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:16 Disengaged wrote:
I can finally stop buying pizza!

Theres about 20+ pizza boxes in the garbage can behind my place lol

wtf u ate ~ 7 pizzas a day? XD dont die on me


btw gratz , niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No, I didn't eat ALL of them lol

I ate a few pizzas like 2 or 3 but just bought the pizza and threw it in the garbage can lol

I do it for esports! I'm a skinny bastard and I intend to stay that way


couldn't you just had them be delivered to friend's places or gave them to neighbours :D?


They aren't believers in esports so they don't deserve esports pizza
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
May 23 2013 22:29 GMT
#74
--- Nuked ---
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
May 23 2013 22:30 GMT
#75
Pizza challenge is no match for ESPORTS!!
jjakji fan
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
May 23 2013 22:31 GMT
#76
nice good job Esports fellows
sometimes i wish i'd live in the usa haha
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 23 2013 22:32 GMT
#77
On May 24 2013 07:25 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:24 Complete wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:21 Disengaged wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:19 Killmouse wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:16 Disengaged wrote:
I can finally stop buying pizza!

Theres about 20+ pizza boxes in the garbage can behind my place lol

wtf u ate ~ 7 pizzas a day? XD dont die on me


btw gratz , niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No, I didn't eat ALL of them lol

I ate a few pizzas like 2 or 3 but just bought the pizza and threw it in the garbage can lol

I do it for esports! I'm a skinny bastard and I intend to stay that way


I could have eaten that pizza you bastard.


I'm sorry


Starving children in Africa and all that.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
lubu42
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States314 Posts
May 23 2013 22:33 GMT
#78
Way too cool. Can't wait to watch all of the tiers take place! ^__^ Good job everyone!
SlayerS_BoxeR <3
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
May 23 2013 22:33 GMT
#79
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg
HooK2000
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany139 Posts
May 23 2013 22:33 GMT
#80
Can we get a number? What does "Tier 10" really mean? 10k sold? 100 sold?
@HooK2000 // youtube.com/hookt4
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde198
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick484
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 21m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.