On May 21 2013 16:26 Ronski wrote:
RIP Day[9]
RIP Day[9]
On May 21 2013 11:33 Complete wrote:
RIP <3
RIP <3
God damn it -.-
Love you DayJ
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On May 21 2013 16:26 Ronski wrote: RIP Day[9] On May 21 2013 11:33 Complete wrote: RIP <3 God damn it -.- Love you DayJ | ||
|
Gothic
Sweden122 Posts
<3 you Day[9] ! | ||
|
MagnuMizer
Denmark384 Posts
He took an arrow to the knee ![]() | ||
|
Hitch-22
Canada753 Posts
On May 21 2013 23:35 MagnuMizer wrote: RIP in piece Day[9] He took an arrow to the knee ![]() I'm sure he'll rest (in piece)^2 | ||
|
HooK2000
Germany139 Posts
| ||
|
HardlyNever
United States1258 Posts
| ||
|
dotHead
United States233 Posts
On May 21 2013 23:43 HardlyNever wrote: I was surprised by the variety of shirts. His brother does own a t-shirt company lol. | ||
|
dotHead
United States233 Posts
| ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
On May 21 2013 05:41 Hitch-22 wrote: For some reason I got super emotional, it looked like one of those "remember him, RIP" style videos hahaha. I was like "THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE IF Day9 died noooo!!" I feel like this is mandatory for any Day9 tribute thread. Day9's best cast ever with such memorable moments like bear semen energy drinks and the double observatory build, advanced if by advanced you mean really shitty! haha Oh man, day9 laid back solocasts are the best. | ||
|
MagnuMizer
Denmark384 Posts
On May 21 2013 23:47 dotHead wrote: You know, with the popularity of the RIPday9 stuff, and day9 getting hit by a car on twitch, TL, Reddit etc... If Day9 ever does really die.. no one is going to believe it. It's been confirmed: http://theglobaldaily.net/news/1326792632.html However, it doesn't state when he took an arrow to the knee... | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
Really unsurprising to see how his persona and theatrics developed through his numerous shows. A lot more gestures, mimics and funny faces. Was that for the best? I don't know ![]() | ||
|
TemujinGK
United States483 Posts
| ||
|
ForumErik
Netherlands52 Posts
On May 21 2013 23:52 MagnuMizer wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2013 23:47 dotHead wrote: You know, with the popularity of the RIPday9 stuff, and day9 getting hit by a car on twitch, TL, Reddit etc... If Day9 ever does really die.. no one is going to believe it. It's been confirmed: http://theglobaldaily.net/news/1326792632.html However, it doesn't state when he took an arrow to the knee... I think that article is rather ... Tasteless | ||
|
TemujinGK
United States483 Posts
Where Amazing happens | ||
|
phipsL
Germany189 Posts
On May 22 2013 00:14 ForumErik wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2013 23:52 MagnuMizer wrote: On May 21 2013 23:47 dotHead wrote: You know, with the popularity of the RIPday9 stuff, and day9 getting hit by a car on twitch, TL, Reddit etc... If Day9 ever does really die.. no one is going to believe it. It's been confirmed: http://theglobaldaily.net/news/1326792632.html However, it doesn't state when he took an arrow to the knee... I think that article is rather ... Tasteless hahahah that joke almost .... killed me. NVM awesome video. great work ![]() | ||
|
nShade
Bulgaria296 Posts
Am I weird? | ||
|
n00bgaming
Ireland240 Posts
On May 22 2013 01:28 nShade wrote: I kept watching his hair grow, then get a haircut...then grow again....then haircut... Am I weird? Nah. I did the same thing. ![]() | ||
|
TsGBruzze
Sweden1190 Posts
well i will awlys love you day9 <3 | ||
|
Prox
Netherlands174 Posts
On May 21 2013 09:20 danbel1005 wrote: Oh sweet Jesus i miss dat damn tooth <3 I second that. So characteristic for him!! | ||
|
giftdgecko
United States2126 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Soma Dewaltoss Light Killer Shinee Mind NotJumperer [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|