• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

[Interview] SPL 8th Team vs KT Round 5 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-21 05:33:53
May 20 2013 16:40 GMT
#1
[image loading]


SPL Interviews for this Week:

    (Clicking on the link will take you to that interview)
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 KT Rolster vs EG-TL Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 8th Team vs Samsung KHAN Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 CJ Entus vs STX SouL Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 SK Telecom T1 vs Woongjin Stars Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 Samsung KHAN vs EG-TL Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 8th Team vs KT Rolster Winner Interview
  • 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 SK Telecom T1 vs CJ Entus Winner Interview



(T)KT Rolster Flash

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about bringing your team the victory with three straight kills?

I am really glad. I've been showing a really strong form whenever I get put into the ace role so I am really proud of the fact that I brought my team out of a critical situation once again today.

You are once again the player with the most wins ever in a player's career.

Rather than be happy about that, I am more satisfied about the fact that I am the player with the most wins for this season's Proleague again. Grabbing the most wins ever in a player's career award is something I can try to achieve later on. What's going on right now is more important.

KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.

Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.

These days, Zest is receiving a lot of praise.

All I need to do is to keep solidly fulfilling my role. Of course I feel good that my teammates is receiving praise.

You must have felt pressured by the fact that TY had scored 3 kills.

Not at all. I feel the most comfortable when I get sent out as the ace. I like playing with all the pressure behind me so the games were fun.

There was a moment of crisis in your game against TY.

That game was nuts. I became sure of my victory only after I killed his natural command center and because I had kept on harassing all throughout the game.

You are the first Terran player to have grabbed a victory on Akilon Wastes vs Protoss.

It wasn't easy. In my opinion, that map is like 60/40 in Protoss' favor. The fact that the map score was 0-7 for Terrans up till today is ridiculous.

Were you expecting banshees in your game against Cure?

I had deciphered what was going on through my scan. And then, his banshee headed straight towards where I had placed my widowmine. I got lucky. I anticipated my victory because I blocked all my opponent's strategies.

KT Rolster must have a desire to go undefeated for round five.

If we can just take down SK Telecom T1, I think we're perfectly capable of pulling that off. Right now, the fight is so intense that I just want us to hurry up and secure our playoff spot so that I can comfortably play the games from here on out.

(I'm not entirely sure of this next translation for the question but I know Flash's answer is accurate.) If things go well for you, you could surpass everyone for the most wins award to the point where it would be futile for the others.

That will probably be determined around the third or fourth match of round six. I think I could even secure a total of forty victories if I keep going at this pace.

You were sent out as the ace today.

The supervisor told me to go out as ace since I haven't had that role in a while. My win rate as ace is really good. I feel like I'm back at home sweet home (laughs).

Anything else you would like to say?

On the KT Rolster facebook, we're hosting a look-alike contest event. We'll be giving out high quality Razer gear as prizes so I hope a lot of people will participate. Also, there is an app called "fan me". If you DL that app, you can friend the KT Rolster LoL players and StarCraft players. You can also check out real-time photos so I hope a lot of people will DL this app. Our next match is going to be against SK Telecom T1 during a news agency derby. It seems like we always face off during the most important times. I think we're pretty much eternal rivals (laughs). We will make sure to put on a fun performance if a lot of people attend. Lastly, we will work hard to win that match no matter what.



Methods to locating SC2 interviews!

  • Go to the TL.net search bar and type in [Interview] and then search. You will find the most recent interviews at the top
  • Go to the SC2 Interviews/Translation Archive
  • Go to the liquipedia page for that player and look at the section titled "Interviews" http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/PartinG#Interviews
  • Go to the liquipedia page for that specific tournament and find this icon: [image loading] If you click on that icon, it will take you to the interview for that group's match winners
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
May 20 2013 16:46 GMT
#2
whats a news agency derby 0.o
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
May 20 2013 16:48 GMT
#3
You must have felt pressured by the fact that TY had scored 3 kills.

Not at all. I feel the most comfortable when I get sent out as the ace. I like playing with all the pressure behind me so the games were fun.


lolololol God is scared of nothin

There was a moment of crisis in your game against TY.

That game was nuts.


it must have been pretty friggin crazy from the players perspective
rip prime
funKy_KroK
Profile Joined June 2009
France101 Posts
May 20 2013 16:49 GMT
#4
thanks seeka !
love flash so much, he's the only one who carry his legacy from BW to SC2 !
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
May 20 2013 16:55 GMT
#5
Flash is so damn handsome and badass....
''you got to yolo things up to win''
ThePrince
Profile Joined October 2010
Peru331 Posts
May 20 2013 17:04 GMT
#6

Thank you seeker! much appreciated!
SK_MC, ST_Parting, STX_Bogus fighting!!! Colossi should shoot nukes and blink.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
May 20 2013 17:09 GMT
#7
--- Nuked ---
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
May 20 2013 17:20 GMT
#8
We will make sure to put on a fun performance if a lot of people attend. Lastly, we will work hard to win that match no matter what.
Putting on the condition! Thanks a lot Seeker
Refer to my post.
warmus
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom196 Posts
May 20 2013 17:28 GMT
#9
good interview, flash looking strong and confident. Let the rolling continue
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
May 20 2013 17:31 GMT
#10
Cool, they are expanding to facebook and apps.
T P Z sagi
-JoKeR-
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada387 Posts
May 20 2013 17:47 GMT
#11
First terran to beat a protoss on Akilon in PL, that was a surprise.
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
May 20 2013 17:56 GMT
#12
On May 21 2013 02:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:49 funKy_KroK wrote:
thanks seeka !
love flash so much, he's the only one who carry his legacy from BW to SC2 !

Wasn't Bisu bad towards the end of BW? I don't know, I just assume this from reading comments about him.


He bombed out of the individuals but he absolutely tore up proleague, setting a record for most wins and later on defeating Flash in the Ace Match of the last pure BW grand finals. He was at minimum top 2 protoss at the time of pro BW's end (same way you could argue Flash was minimum top 2, with Fantasy defeating him a few times towards the tail end of BW's limelight).

Flash is still the GOAT though, but Bisu would be the Protoss GOAT. Right now, Flash has a good chance to take the top prize for progamers (i.e. proleague gold) as well as take the mantle of best player in the world from his peers (Bogus, Life, Soulkey, Rain), whereas Bisu is just beginning to get decent at the game. Incomparable.
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
ymir233
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States8275 Posts
May 20 2013 18:02 GMT
#13
On May 21 2013 01:40 Seeker wrote:
KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.

Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.


Yes. Your TEAM is always really strong when it comes to all-kill formats.

.......

..................
Come motivate me to be cynical about animus at http://infinityandone.blogspot.com/ // Stork proxy gates are beautiful.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
May 20 2013 18:06 GMT
#14
On May 21 2013 03:02 ymir233 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:40 Seeker wrote:
KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.

Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.


Yes. Your TEAM is always really strong when it comes to all-kill formats.

.......

..................

It is. Zest and Stats have given real contributions.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
May 20 2013 19:30 GMT
#15
Thanks Seeker.

Flash put on a really impressive performance today. So much fun to see.
Flash | Mvp
trwkling
Profile Joined September 2011
658 Posts
May 20 2013 19:41 GMT
#16
On May 21 2013 01:46 N.geNuity wrote:
whats a news agency derby 0.o


This is what I think:

In football, derby means two teams from the same city facing off so it's like an inter-city rivalry. Both KT and SKT telecoms are telecommunications companies, hence when KT and SKT face off each other it's like an inter-telecommunications-companies rivalry. Hence a "news agency derby"
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
May 20 2013 21:22 GMT
#17
Wow triple kill!
#1 Terran hater
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
May 20 2013 21:28 GMT
#18
On May 21 2013 03:06 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 03:02 ymir233 wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:40 Seeker wrote:
KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.

Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.


Yes. Your TEAM is always really strong when it comes to all-kill formats.

.......

..................

It is. Zest and Stats have given real contributions.

Indeed. Flash's Pocari Sweat has been very satisfactory lately. He is grateful for their "contributions."

Jokes aside, I like how the Flash+Stats two-punch has now turned into the Flash+Zest+Stats 3-punch. I just hope the Zergs eventually up their ante like what they had been doing in the SPL playoffs of BW past.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 20 2013 21:59 GMT
#19
On May 21 2013 04:41 trwkling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:46 N.geNuity wrote:
whats a news agency derby 0.o


This is what I think:

In football, derby means two teams from the same city facing off so it's like an inter-city rivalry. Both KT and SKT telecoms are telecommunications companies, hence when KT and SKT face off each other it's like an inter-telecommunications-companies rivalry. Hence a "news agency derby"

:o

This explanations is pretty good. Thank you.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
theMagus
Profile Joined February 2013
578 Posts
May 20 2013 23:34 GMT
#20
thanks for translating

flash is feeling good and confident. that's always good to hear as a fan.
"Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go."
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
May 20 2013 23:59 GMT
#21
Feels so good to have you back Seeker!
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
jellyjello
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)664 Posts
May 21 2013 00:01 GMT
#22
On May 21 2013 02:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:49 funKy_KroK wrote:
thanks seeka !
love flash so much, he's the only one who carry his legacy from BW to SC2 !

Wasn't Bisu bad towards the end of BW? I don't know, I just assume this from reading comments about him.


No, Bisu was still kicking ass. He's failed to transition into SC2 because the core concept of Protoss has changed from offensive to defensive.
b0lt
Profile Joined March 2009
United States790 Posts
May 21 2013 00:30 GMT
#23
On May 21 2013 03:02 ymir233 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:40 Seeker wrote:
KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.

Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.


Yes. Your TEAM is always really strong when it comes to all-kill formats.

.......

..................


Last winners league round, flash only played like 5 games because action and stats were winning everything.
Nosforit
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada260 Posts
May 21 2013 00:37 GMT
#24
(I'm not entirely sure of this next translation for the question but I know Flash's answer is accurate.) If things go well for you, you could surpass everyone for the most wins award to the point where it would be futile for the others.

That will probably be determined around the third or fourth match of round six. I think I could even secure a total of forty victories if I keep going at this pace.


Makes sense to me. Basically the statement at the start is "if things go well, you could get so far ahead of everyone else in win total that no one could possible catch you for most wins this season."
The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted time.
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
May 21 2013 01:03 GMT
#25
On May 21 2013 02:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:49 funKy_KroK wrote:
thanks seeka !
love flash so much, he's the only one who carry his legacy from BW to SC2 !

Wasn't Bisu bad towards the end of BW? I don't know, I just assume this from reading comments about him.


xD Yeah but being bad is hardly Bisu's legacy.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
largehadroncollider
Profile Joined May 2013
United States88 Posts
May 21 2013 01:12 GMT
#26

Not at all. I feel the most comfortable when I get sent out as the ace. I like playing with all the pressure behind me so the games were fun.


FLASH, what a fucking champion. Are there any other players who've publicly declared that they play better with the pressure of being the ace?
still alive
pookums
Profile Joined December 2010
151 Posts
May 21 2013 01:19 GMT
#27
You are once again the player with the most wins ever in a player's career.


Are they combining BW stats and SC2 stats? Please tell me they aren't doing this.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
May 21 2013 01:45 GMT
#28
When are we going to get some Wooki interviews :<

Scumbag Flash hogging all the media time.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
May 21 2013 02:34 GMT
#29
On May 21 2013 10:19 pookums wrote:
Show nested quote +
You are once again the player with the most wins ever in a player's career.


Are they combining BW stats and SC2 stats? Please tell me they aren't doing this.


Yeah, they've been doing this the whole time.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 21 2013 04:08 GMT
#30
On May 21 2013 08:59 EnumaAvalon wrote:
Feels so good to have you back Seeker!

Haha, thx. Good to be back
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-21 14:02:19
May 21 2013 14:02 GMT
#31
was wondering why the hell there are no any KT interviews for a long time
glad it's back
thanks a lot Seeker!
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
May 21 2013 14:17 GMT
#32
On May 21 2013 09:01 jellyjello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 02:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:49 funKy_KroK wrote:
thanks seeka !
love flash so much, he's the only one who carry his legacy from BW to SC2 !

Wasn't Bisu bad towards the end of BW? I don't know, I just assume this from reading comments about him.


No, Bisu was still kicking ass. He's failed to transition into SC2 because the core concept of Protoss has changed from offensive to defensive.

People keep saying that, but the Protoss who go the farthest in sc2 are the "all-iners" like sos and parting.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
May 21 2013 14:24 GMT
#33
On May 21 2013 06:28 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 03:06 WigglingSquid wrote:
On May 21 2013 03:02 ymir233 wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:40 Seeker wrote:
KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.

Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.


Yes. Your TEAM is always really strong when it comes to all-kill formats.

.......

..................

It is. Zest and Stats have given real contributions.

Indeed. Flash's Pocari Sweat has been very satisfactory lately. He is grateful for their "contributions."

Jokes aside, I like how the Flash+Stats two-punch has now turned into the Flash+Zest+Stats 3-punch. I just hope the Zergs eventually up their ante like what they had been doing in the SPL playoffs of BW past.


Oh man I forgot about that comic. So good :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-21 14:29:07
May 21 2013 14:27 GMT
#34
On May 21 2013 02:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:49 funKy_KroK wrote:
thanks seeka !
love flash so much, he's the only one who carry his legacy from BW to SC2 !

Wasn't Bisu bad towards the end of BW? I don't know, I just assume this from reading comments about him.


Maybe in individual leagues (well he always sucked at osl so since msl and gomtv leagues were gone...) but at the last ever pure bw proleague finals he defeated flash in a sick ace game, so I wouldn't call that sucking.


Sick interview, always love reading flash's. I guess god is quiet sure that he will get his place as untouchable gosu of star 2 eventually, and tbh imo it's only a matter of time anyways.

@mechengineer123: Thats mainly because you have to have the matchup really well figured out to play protoss defensifely, and since warpgate negates defenders advantage it's way easier to use all-ins when the game hasn't been figured out much like it is right now, wait until we have hots figured out to the point we had wol and you'll see lots of makro protoss at the top (similiar to the time when protoss was doing really well in gsl).
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King154
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo967
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 28m
OSC
16h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.