SPL Interviews for this Week:
- (Clicking on the link will take you to that interview)
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 KT Rolster vs EG-TL Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 8th Team vs Samsung KHAN Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 CJ Entus vs STX SouL Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 SK Telecom T1 vs Woongjin Stars Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 Samsung KHAN vs EG-TL Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 8th Team vs KT Rolster Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 SK Telecom T1 vs CJ Entus Winner Interview
KT Rolster Flash
Source: Daily eSports
How do you feel about bringing your team the victory with three straight kills?
I am really glad. I've been showing a really strong form whenever I get put into the ace role so I am really proud of the fact that I brought my team out of a critical situation once again today.
You are once again the player with the most wins ever in a player's career.
Rather than be happy about that, I am more satisfied about the fact that I am the player with the most wins for this season's Proleague again. Grabbing the most wins ever in a player's career award is something I can try to achieve later on. What's going on right now is more important.
KT Rolster is on a 7 match winning streak.
Our team is always really strong when it comes to all kill formats. I think we've always ranked #1 for all kill formats. Also, whenever I start doing badly, my teammates are always there to pick up the slack. I think we have a really nice jinx going on whenever it comes to all kill formats.
These days, Zest is receiving a lot of praise.
All I need to do is to keep solidly fulfilling my role. Of course I feel good that my teammates is receiving praise.
You must have felt pressured by the fact that TY had scored 3 kills.
Not at all. I feel the most comfortable when I get sent out as the ace. I like playing with all the pressure behind me so the games were fun.
There was a moment of crisis in your game against TY.
That game was nuts. I became sure of my victory only after I killed his natural command center and because I had kept on harassing all throughout the game.
You are the first Terran player to have grabbed a victory on Akilon Wastes vs Protoss.
It wasn't easy. In my opinion, that map is like 60/40 in Protoss' favor. The fact that the map score was 0-7 for Terrans up till today is ridiculous.
Were you expecting banshees in your game against Cure?
I had deciphered what was going on through my scan. And then, his banshee headed straight towards where I had placed my widowmine. I got lucky. I anticipated my victory because I blocked all my opponent's strategies.
KT Rolster must have a desire to go undefeated for round five.
If we can just take down SK Telecom T1, I think we're perfectly capable of pulling that off. Right now, the fight is so intense that I just want us to hurry up and secure our playoff spot so that I can comfortably play the games from here on out.
(I'm not entirely sure of this next translation for the question but I know Flash's answer is accurate.) If things go well for you, you could surpass everyone for the most wins award to the point where it would be futile for the others.
That will probably be determined around the third or fourth match of round six. I think I could even secure a total of forty victories if I keep going at this pace.
You were sent out as the ace today.
The supervisor told me to go out as ace since I haven't had that role in a while. My win rate as ace is really good. I feel like I'm back at home sweet home (laughs).
Anything else you would like to say?
On the KT Rolster facebook, we're hosting a look-alike contest event. We'll be giving out high quality Razer gear as prizes so I hope a lot of people will participate. Also, there is an app called "fan me". If you DL that app, you can friend the KT Rolster LoL players and StarCraft players. You can also check out real-time photos so I hope a lot of people will DL this app. Our next match is going to be against SK Telecom T1 during a news agency derby. It seems like we always face off during the most important times. I think we're pretty much eternal rivals (laughs). We will make sure to put on a fun performance if a lot of people attend. Lastly, we will work hard to win that match no matter what.
Methods to locating SC2 interviews!
- Go to the TL.net search bar and type in [Interview] and then search. You will find the most recent interviews at the top
- Go to the SC2 Interviews/Translation Archive
- Go to the liquipedia page for that player and look at the section titled "Interviews" http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/PartinG#Interviews
- Go to the liquipedia page for that specific tournament and find this icon: If you click on that icon, it will take you to the interview for that group's match winners