• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8424 users

Congratz to Nathanias for joining ROOTGaming

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
TiDragOnflY
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands130 Posts
May 20 2013 03:34 GMT
#1
After leaving Quantic, Nathanias and ROOT have joined forces.

http://www.root-gaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14589 official link to the website post.

And the interview with the announcement


Best of luck to both parties involved and lets hope from more sick content from these guys.
''You're guaranteed a death, but you're not guaranteed another life. Might as well see what you can make of it."
TrollPolice
Profile Joined May 2013
44 Posts
May 20 2013 03:57 GMT
#2
gratz Nathan!
strength
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States493 Posts
May 20 2013 03:58 GMT
#3
good job nathan !!
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
May 20 2013 04:06 GMT
#4
Hes the most awesome underrated caster in my opinion! and he plays terran pretty dam well! im so happy for him!
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
May 20 2013 04:06 GMT
#5
ROOT truly is the NA team.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
May 20 2013 04:08 GMT
#6
Grats Nathanias! Totally saw this coming from a mile away, aha.
Long live the King of Wings
Jailbreaker
Profile Joined October 2010
United States62 Posts
May 20 2013 04:14 GMT
#7
awe yea!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 20 2013 04:25 GMT
#8
congratulations
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 04:42:43
May 20 2013 04:42 GMT
#9
congrats Nathanias!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
WetSocks
Profile Joined June 2012
United States953 Posts
May 20 2013 04:44 GMT
#10
I've been watching his casts on cups, really like it. and that ( battlecruiser ? ) impersonation in the video is pretty good!
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
May 20 2013 05:24 GMT
#11
Congratulations!
Good to see ROOT garnering NA talent
Mariosatr
Profile Joined September 2012
294 Posts
May 20 2013 05:29 GMT
#12
One of the best casters in the scene without a doubt, he just needs more exposure. With ROOT, he might get the exposure he needs.
A mind sharper than any blade.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
May 20 2013 05:29 GMT
#13
GL!!!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Rainling
Profile Joined June 2011
United States456 Posts
May 20 2013 05:30 GMT
#14
Congrats! Nice battlecruiser accent haha
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 20 2013 05:35 GMT
#15
Grats to Nathanias!
ElusoryX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Singapore2047 Posts
May 20 2013 05:57 GMT
#16
Congratulations! Heard him for the first time while watching Russia vs. Ukraine. Found him to be pretty decent!
xd
ObliviousNA
Profile Joined March 2011
United States535 Posts
May 20 2013 06:02 GMT
#17
I love this guy casting proleague, hope he keeps up the content.
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but no one knows why. In our lab, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and no one knows why.
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
May 20 2013 06:13 GMT
#18
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.
the game is the game
Hitch-22
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Canada753 Posts
May 20 2013 06:23 GMT
#19
gratz
"We all let our sword do the talking for us once in awhile I guess" - Bregor, the legendary critical striker and critical misser who triple crits 2 horses with 1 arrow but lands 3 1's in a row
Blargh
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2103 Posts
May 20 2013 06:27 GMT
#20
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.

Yeah Root is full of all sorts of sick fucks. Total scumbags. I heard that they are an NA-focused team too. How disgusting is that?
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
May 20 2013 06:32 GMT
#21
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Now as much as I am sure you probably consider me a devil of sorts and likely hate everything about me weather it's by association to ROOT or the other way around, can I ask what exactly you think ROOT 'embodies' feel free to PM me as well, feedback's always nice to hear, and as I haven't come across a comment like yours before, i'm particularly curious! So if you can spare some time that'd be cool, if not, I will understand, just not as well as I'd like to understand I guess.
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
StarMoon
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada682 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 07:16:20
May 20 2013 07:11 GMT
#22
Great up and coming caster getting a great opportunity.

Here's hoping for great things to come.

EDIT: And Catz, he probably just hates that you aren't LG-IM or Startale. After all, any team not the most successful and professional Korean teams is worthy of nothing but our disdain! :D
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
May 20 2013 07:21 GMT
#23
I know itd be impossible but it would be amazing if whoever would step down and TB would cocast finals with Nathanias for Shoutcraft!
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
NEEDZMOAR
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 08:12:42
May 20 2013 08:10 GMT
#24
Grats! I know youve been hanging out a lot with catz and others on skype, Best of luck!


edit: I too am incredibly curious about what makes him hate on ROOT, too bad its none of my business




Oukka
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Finland1683 Posts
May 20 2013 08:18 GMT
#25
Congratulations! Nathanias is a great caster.
I play children's card games and watch a lot of dota, CS and HS
elmoDD
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
May 20 2013 08:26 GMT
#26
Congratulations! I really like Nathanias' casting.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 20 2013 08:32 GMT
#27
On May 20 2013 15:27 Blargh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.

Yeah Root is full of all sorts of sick fucks. Total scumbags. I heard that they are an NA-focused team too. How disgusting is that?


I don't know about scumbags but they are a bunch of sick fucks. Especially that Schmuck guy. Godspeed, Nathanias.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
May 20 2013 08:40 GMT
#28
On May 20 2013 17:10 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
Grats! I know youve been hanging out a lot with catz and others on skype, Best of luck!


edit: I too am incredibly curious about what makes him hate on ROOT, too bad its none of my business






probably catz, cant blame him
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Qntc.YuMe
Profile Joined January 2011
United States792 Posts
May 20 2013 09:40 GMT
#29
On May 20 2013 13:06 spbelky wrote:
ROOT truly is the NA team.

but but but yugioh and sage arent NA
AyaaLa
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain629 Posts
May 20 2013 09:50 GMT
#30
gratz ^_^
i balance whine all the time.
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
May 20 2013 10:13 GMT
#31
On May 20 2013 18:40 OpTiKDream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:06 spbelky wrote:
ROOT truly is the NA team.

but but but yugioh and sage arent NA

yugioh is the most american thing in the world!
kinsky
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany368 Posts
May 20 2013 10:42 GMT
#32
wait...will nathanias join them as an active player or as a staff member?!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 20 2013 10:56 GMT
#33
Boring, only pickup that could possibly excite me is the announcement of ROOTCanal.
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
May 20 2013 11:05 GMT
#34
On May 20 2013 19:56 StarVe wrote:
Boring, only pickup that could possibly excite me is the announcement of ROOTCanal.


I'm waiting for them to get ROOTBeer myself. He's an amazing future talent.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
SwansGoMoo
Profile Joined October 2011
United States145 Posts
May 20 2013 11:39 GMT
#35
On May 20 2013 16:21 WoodLeagueAllStar wrote:
I know itd be impossible but it would be amazing if whoever would step down and TB would cocast finals with Nathanias for Shoutcraft!

Yeah, that would be impossible.

Next season, perhaps?
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
May 20 2013 11:44 GMT
#36
I've never really understood what joining a team does for a caster, but either way good luck to you Nathan! I haven't really seen much of your stuff, only the casts you did for IEM? at the start of HoTS and I thought you were great :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
zmsFlood
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland169 Posts
May 20 2013 11:48 GMT
#37
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


What is it actually that they embody that you hate so much? They're just another pro-gaming team, but a special one in the sense that it is run by the gamers themselves. Nothing bad with that imo. ROOT has always picked up rising talent which has been really good not only for the players but for the whole SC2 scene as well. What's there to hate?

On a different note: congratulations to Nathanias and to ROOT as well. One can only admire the amount of great personalities representing one team
twitter.com/laurifalck | I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking. | TLO!
MagnuMizer
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Denmark384 Posts
May 20 2013 11:55 GMT
#38
No wonder ROOT never rises to the top of the scene when they hire unknowns like this...

Can someone please explain why they have hired him? It doesn't say anywhere...
ClairvoyanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States758 Posts
May 20 2013 11:59 GMT
#39
On May 20 2013 13:06 spbelky wrote:
ROOT truly is the NA team.


To make it the NA team, they must get ROOT.Polt
mikkmagro
Profile Joined April 2011
Malta1513 Posts
May 20 2013 12:05 GMT
#40
On May 20 2013 20:55 MagnuMizer wrote:
No wonder ROOT never rises to the top of the scene when they hire unknowns like this...

Can someone please explain why they have hired him? It doesn't say anywhere...

He's a caster, not a player..a popular caster can probably be more valuable to a team like ROOT, than another mid-tier player Korean/American.

Reddit is abuzz with rumours of Quantic closing again :X
mousesports, Team Acer, Fnatic!
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
May 20 2013 12:05 GMT
#41
On May 20 2013 20:44 Qikz wrote:
I've never really understood what joining a team does for a caster, but either way good luck to you Nathan! I haven't really seen much of your stuff, only the casts you did for IEM? at the start of HoTS and I thought you were great :D


it's good for exposure for the caster as well as the team. the caster picks up fans of the team, and the team gets more exposure from having a full time content creator affiliated.

nathanias is a smart guy who has a high level of knowledge of the matchups and metagame which I've seen on display in about 50 games I've watched him cast. his commentating techniques are improving quickly too, and if he keeps improving at his current rate I predict he will become one of the top 5 casters in the scene within the next 3-6 months and become a high commodity.
PGtour admin
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
May 20 2013 12:33 GMT
#42
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Huh?
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
DenTenker
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States606 Posts
May 20 2013 12:44 GMT
#43
Congratulations and best of luck to Nathanias and ROOTGaming!
If your all in didn't work, you didn't pull the workers.
MetalSlug
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany443 Posts
May 20 2013 12:54 GMT
#44
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Im happy im not the only one who feels like that. Especially after the teamhouse begging marathon.
MKP | Maru | Nada | Boxer | Supernova | Keen
Kuni
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Austria765 Posts
May 20 2013 12:54 GMT
#45
On May 20 2013 15:32 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Now as much as I am sure you probably consider me a devil of sorts and likely hate everything about me weather it's by association to ROOT or the other way around, can I ask what exactly you think ROOT 'embodies' feel free to PM me as well, feedback's always nice to hear, and as I haven't come across a comment like yours before, i'm particularly curious! So if you can spare some time that'd be cool, if not, I will understand, just not as well as I'd like to understand I guess.



There is no EU store for your ROOT Shirts. Of course you're the devil -.-
bonus vir semper tiro
DusTerr
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
2520 Posts
May 20 2013 13:20 GMT
#46
On May 20 2013 15:32 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Now as much as I am sure you probably consider me a devil of sorts and likely hate everything about me weather it's by association to ROOT or the other way around, can I ask what exactly you think ROOT 'embodies' feel free to PM me as well, feedback's always nice to hear, and as I haven't come across a comment like yours before, i'm particularly curious! So if you can spare some time that'd be cool, if not, I will understand, just not as well as I'd like to understand I guess.

I'm curious as well (although accept that I'll probably never find out :D )

Grats Nate! (although I never heard about leaving quantic.) Really hope this leads to more exposure (ROOT seems like a good place for that)!
SoniC_eu
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1008 Posts
May 20 2013 13:25 GMT
#47
Siiiiiiiick! Awesome pick up by ROOT
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. http://da.twitch.tv/sonic_eu
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
May 20 2013 13:33 GMT
#48
On May 20 2013 21:54 Kuni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:32 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Now as much as I am sure you probably consider me a devil of sorts and likely hate everything about me weather it's by association to ROOT or the other way around, can I ask what exactly you think ROOT 'embodies' feel free to PM me as well, feedback's always nice to hear, and as I haven't come across a comment like yours before, i'm particularly curious! So if you can spare some time that'd be cool, if not, I will understand, just not as well as I'd like to understand I guess.



There is no EU store for your ROOT Shirts. Of course you're the devil -.-


That must be it.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
cutler
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany609 Posts
May 20 2013 13:58 GMT
#49
a nice caster joins a entertainment based team. Seems like a good move for him.
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-21 10:05:36
May 20 2013 14:04 GMT
#50
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Yeah... I really hate it when someone tries to make something out of nothing and through hard work and determination is successful.

Gratz to Nathanias!
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 20 2013 14:05 GMT
#51
Very enjoyable solo-caster, I try to tune in to all of his ATC coverage.

It's nice that the community is so supportive of him.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
May 20 2013 14:10 GMT
#52
On May 20 2013 22:58 cutler wrote:
a nice caster joins a entertainment based team. Seems like a good move for him.


lol is this supposed to be a swipe at ROOT? Clearly they are in this to compete. To call them entertainment based is just kind of unintelligent and its a little bizarre that you would want to randomly insult them.
Wubbles
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
May 20 2013 14:13 GMT
#53
ROOT4ROOT
anatase
Profile Joined May 2010
France532 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 14:24:43
May 20 2013 14:13 GMT
#54
I don't really like the way he cast, nothing personnal, I just can't bear him without proper reason.

But congrats anyway to him, and thank you nonetheless for casting ATC!
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
May 20 2013 14:27 GMT
#55
ROOOOOOOT.Nathanias! Love the way that sounds great job casting ATC and I hope you have a lot of success at ROOT gaming
My wife for hire! - Zealot
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
May 20 2013 14:30 GMT
#56
Saw this coming. Really happy
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
May 20 2013 14:49 GMT
#57
On May 20 2013 15:32 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:13 kusto wrote:
I really like Nathanias, but hate everything ROOT embodies. Well, still good luck.


Now as much as I am sure you probably consider me a devil of sorts and likely hate everything about me weather it's by association to ROOT or the other way around, can I ask what exactly you think ROOT 'embodies' feel free to PM me as well, feedback's always nice to hear, and as I haven't come across a comment like yours before, i'm particularly curious! So if you can spare some time that'd be cool, if not, I will understand, just not as well as I'd like to understand I guess.


I'll consider.
Also, I appreciate the lack of aggression in your post.
the game is the game
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
May 20 2013 16:55 GMT
#58
awesome news for Root and for Nathanias!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
May 20 2013 17:13 GMT
#59
awesome caster! great for ROOT
nothing
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1278
ComeBackTV 484
SteadfastSC438
TaKeTV 392
LamboSC2285
Rex145
IndyStarCraft 132
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 438
LamboSC2 285
ProTech150
Rex 145
IndyStarCraft 132
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34772
Shuttle 2682
Bisu 956
Jaedong 805
Horang2 769
EffOrt 762
Light 650
Soma 563
Mini 557
Stork 333
[ Show more ]
BeSt 315
firebathero 299
Hyuk 233
Rush 204
ggaemo 204
Snow 187
ZerO 186
Zeus 156
Leta 104
Pusan 77
Killer 77
hero 71
sorry 58
Shine 43
Sharp 42
Mind 35
Shinee 34
Mong 34
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 26
soO 25
Sexy 23
Bale 23
Yoon 22
Trap 22
NotJumperer 19
Terrorterran 18
Free 15
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9449
qojqva1022
Dendi843
Fuzer 186
420jenkins96
Counter-Strike
markeloff117
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1201
XaKoH 159
Other Games
gofns36843
singsing2011
B2W.Neo930
Mlord298
Hui .176
Liquid`VortiX150
ToD117
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS100
QueenE93
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude14
Railgan13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1992
League of Legends
• Nemesis2415
• Jankos2174
• TFBlade814
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 51m
Stellar Fest
22h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.