It was amusing to see Jangbi's chuckle when asked about BW versus SC2 difficulty. It's no contest which takes more skill. Glad he enjoys both, though.
I just wish Protoss could be more aggressive in SC2. T_T
Anyway, thanks for the interview(s)!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
purakushi
United States3303 Posts
It was amusing to see Jangbi's chuckle when asked about BW versus SC2 difficulty. It's no contest which takes more skill. Glad he enjoys both, though. I just wish Protoss could be more aggressive in SC2. T_T Anyway, thanks for the interview(s)! | ||
|
Serpest
United States603 Posts
| ||
|
Mahanaim
Korea (South)1002 Posts
| ||
|
Griffins
United States98 Posts
p.s. thanks Khaldor! | ||
|
Rube_Juice
Canada348 Posts
| ||
|
Khaldor
Germany861 Posts
On April 11 2013 11:09 thirtyapm wrote: Edit: I agree a single thread with multiple vids would be better btw. I'll give it a try later when I uploaded more of the videos that I recorded. Let's see if that thread really gets more attention then, tbh I kinda doubt it :-/ | ||
|
PiQLiQ
Sweden702 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
TerranosaurusWrecks
Canada187 Posts
| ||
|
mjnbowlgod
198 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|