• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8634 users

[Interview] SPL KT vs STX Round 4 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 02:52:20
April 09 2013 02:44 GMT
#1
(P)STX SouL Classic

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

You are on a two game winning streak ever since you switched to Protoss.

I intially started off as Terran for WoL but it just wasn't the same as when I played Terran for BW. In fact, it felt like Protoss was more like Terran back in BW. I was contemplating whether or not I was going to switch to Protoss but when HotS got officially released I decided to go for it.

There have been no cases of a race switching being successful.

There aren't really that many differences right now between me and other players for beginning and middle stages of the game. But when it gets to late game stage, it's true that it's going to get more difficult. I've been playing Protoss for about a month. Right now, I lack the skills to understand what's going on in which situation. That's something I can obtain only through lots of practice.

Any match up that you have difficulty with?

I feel like Zerg is still just as difficult from back in the WoL days so it's hard.

How is the team's atmosphere?

We had a terrible record of 3-8 during the start of the season but everyone has been practicing really hard so we've been grabbing some victories lately. I know we're ranked low right now but we're not even significantly behind the middle ranked teams. We are perfectly capable of catching up. Right now, it is time for us to climb the ranks. I hope everyone will eagerly keep track of us.

Your next opponent will be SK Telecom.

SK Telecom is a team that's powerfully backed by Protoss. After we take them down, I want to make sure that people will acknowledge that we're also a powerful Protoss team.

What are your goals now that you've switched races?

Right now, my results are better than I expected. I can't say anything like, it was a bad move for me to switch races. I think I'm going to be able to show a very different side of me now that I'm a Protoss player. Before round four began, my goal was to just get considered for the lineup. But now I am on a two game winning streak. Also, the best record I ever established in Proleague was a total of nine victories but I want to aim for a double digit winning record.

Any specific player you want to face now that you're a Protoss?

PartinG was a former teammate of mine from back in the eSTRO days. I want to face him and see just how good he truly is.

Anything else you would like to say?

I am going to show a great form so I hope a lot of people will cheer for me.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
April 09 2013 02:47 GMT
#2
Hehe, calling out Parting >_<
T P Z sagi
ClairvoyanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States758 Posts
April 09 2013 02:48 GMT
#3
I actually wanted to pick him cause he vsed fairly easy opponents but, he race switched so I had no faith. I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED.
Gorilla23
Profile Joined March 2012
United States339 Posts
April 09 2013 02:48 GMT
#4
Thanks for the interview.

I hope he does well as Protoss.
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
April 09 2013 02:55 GMT
#5
On April 09 2013 11:48 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
I actually wanted to pick him cause he vsed fairly easy opponents but, he race switched so I had no faith. I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED.


Indeed, always believe! T_T

If Classic wants a game against Parting to know how good he is well..
That can't end well!
The curse is real
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 260
Rex91
WardiTV89
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 16173
StarCastTV_EN361
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 349
Lowko294
ProTech120
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11499
EffOrt 5603
BeSt 1719
ZerO 1172
Larva 887
Hyuk 840
Horang2 800
Hyun 275
Zeus 259
Light 199
[ Show more ]
Stork 198
Killer 197
Barracks 126
Rush 81
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Terrorterran 24
Sacsri 20
PianO 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 9
Noble 8
HiyA 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 779
Dendi544
League of Legends
KnowMe39
Counter-Strike
byalli966
x6flipin20
Other Games
singsing1924
olofmeister1431
crisheroes261
Sick177
Pyrionflax150
Mew2King46
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 215
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH296
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1930
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 57m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.