• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:28
CEST 07:28
KST 14:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7455 users

[Interview] SPL SKT T1 vs KT Round 4 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 07 2013 07:14 GMT
#1
(P)SK Telecom T1 Bisu

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

Your first victory in 104 days.

I'm not sure if its because this was my first victory in a while or what but I felt like I had returned to my rookie years. I feel like I just debuted and won. I can't even remember how the game went. I got nervous a lot but I did well for the start of round four. Today was also our team's first match for HotS so I feel good that our start was good.

During The Special event your performances were constantly up and down but today was different.

I'm learning a lot right now. I was seriously lacking during the WoL days. Right now I'm getting help from my teammates. I realize a lot of things as I observe. HotS came with new units but it's difficult to utilize them. So instead of focusing on figuring those new units out, I'm focusing on solidifying the basics.

You prepared a timing attack for your game today.

I was planning on attacking as soon as I saw three hatch play. My original plan was to just back off after pressuring once. But the tide of the game changed drastically with my one attack so it really surprised me.

Supervisor BoxeR put a lot of time into you. He had even prepared a placard for you.

I had no idea. He caught me by surprise as I was coming out of the booth. I had no idea what "As expected, Bisu god" even meant (laughs).

You said that your goal for this season was to grab ten victories.

My goal hasn't changed. I'll be satisfied with ten victories.

(This next question, I have no idea what they're asking and no idea why he responded this way)
Wasn't the Protoss 200 victories disappointing?

That's something that I was disappointed about since a long time ago. I told myself, just grab 200 victories and that would be it...

Today's game was really important for you.

I was feeling confident. I wasn't feeling any pressure. I think practice went well for me. I was originally planning on utilizing my army properly as long as my mothership core didn't die but I wasn't able to so that was disppointing.

Was there anything that disappointed you today?

My utilization of the mothership core and my lack of usage of force fields.

Will you be confident for the next match?

I will be going up against Samsung KHAN's TurN. I am confident.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to congratulate head coach BoxeR on his promotion to supervisor. I want to thank him for putting me into the lineup today. Even the SK Telecom officials were waiting on me. I'm going to make sure all their waiting was not in vain. I'm also very sorry to my fans for making them wait as well. I will make sure I show a great form form here on out.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
April 07 2013 07:21 GMT
#2
BISSSUUUUUUU
The heart's eternal vow
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
April 07 2013 07:25 GMT
#3
Glad to see Bisu rising again
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
April 07 2013 07:26 GMT
#4
Thank you! They should have interviewed Rain too...
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
April 07 2013 07:35 GMT
#5
Thank you so much Seeker! I was waiting for this interview, good to see Bisu looking forward more and more
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-07 07:41:28
April 07 2013 07:37 GMT
#6
wow 104 days
my lack of usage of force fields.

time for 20 more sentries next game
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
April 07 2013 07:37 GMT
#7
lol Bisu gets the interview while Rain wins the ace match.

But they probably interviewed Rain, but only this article was translated, no worries.
Jaedong plz
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 07 2013 07:37 GMT
#8
thanks seekz
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
April 07 2013 07:38 GMT
#9
Thanks for the translation.

Rain deserved the interview more, but it was never going to happen when KTY won!
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
April 07 2013 07:42 GMT
#10
Knew it would be Bisu

So glad he is back. I think SKT is going to be unstoppable in Proleague now, that Rain, Parting, Bisu protoss combo.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
April 07 2013 07:47 GMT
#11
Thanks! Poor Rain, XD
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
April 07 2013 07:50 GMT
#12
Thanks Seeker!
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
April 07 2013 07:54 GMT
#13
YESSSS! Everyone on my FPL team won today
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
adan4real
Profile Joined November 2010
United States78 Posts
April 07 2013 07:56 GMT
#14
BISU BISU BISU! Man Bisu is awesome! I'm so glad he won =D
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-07 08:00:33
April 07 2013 07:59 GMT
#15
There he is, my God, what a handsome guy <3<3<3

Edit: is it possible to watch the VOD anywhere ?
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-07 08:05:37
April 07 2013 08:04 GMT
#16
On April 07 2013 16:14 Seeker wrote:
(This next question, I have no idea what they're asking and no idea why he responded this way)
Wasn't the Protoss 200 victories disappointing?

That's something that I was disappointed about since a long time ago. I told myself, just grab 200 victories and that would be it...

The Chinese translation translates the question as "If Stork wins today, he'll be the first Protoss to get to 200 victories. Are you disappointed about this?" and the answer being "Very disappointed. I started feeling disappointed 1 year ago. I always wanted to get 200 victories.....".

Hope it helps
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
April 07 2013 08:04 GMT
#17
Nice interview! Yay for Bisu! I never really liked or disliked him, but nice to see him coming back
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
April 07 2013 08:06 GMT
#18
Bisu <3
Even though Rain won the ace match versus Flash ><;
T P Z sagi
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 07 2013 08:06 GMT
#19
On April 07 2013 16:59 NexCa wrote:
There he is, my God, what a handsome guy <3<3<3

Edit: is it possible to watch the VOD anywhere ?


NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
April 07 2013 08:15 GMT
#20
On April 07 2013 17:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 16:59 NexCa wrote:
There he is, my God, what a handsome guy <3<3<3

Edit: is it possible to watch the VOD anywhere ?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKHq51G7skA



thanks !!!
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 32m
Replay Cast
17h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.