• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13196 users

Interview with Scarlett about her GSTL match and HotS Bala…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
GaNgStaRR.ElV
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada535 Posts
April 05 2013 16:19 GMT
#41
Pleased for Scarlett and I like the knowledge she shared in the interview. Seems to have a firm mind about losing/knowing why she lost! Slowly turning around on my prior opinion of her.
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
April 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#42
Good stuff, thanks a lot
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
April 05 2013 16:23 GMT
#43
GJ by Scarlett, not gonna lie I'm a bit sad that MVP lost but its great to see that she seems to be enjoying her stay in korea and that it helps her with her play!

also
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314832

Spoiler Policy: We're removing our spoiler policy for StarCraft 2 news. That means news threads and forum threads can now have spoilers in the title and spoilers in the comments, though posters will still have to stay on topic (i.e. don't post about GSL in an NASL thread). Brood War news and forums will remain on the old spoiler policy.
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
fidelity
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden410 Posts
April 05 2013 16:25 GMT
#44
Nice interview, it was cool to hear about her impression of korea and the team house.
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
April 05 2013 16:28 GMT
#45
Khaldor #1
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
April 05 2013 16:37 GMT
#46
On April 06 2013 00:40 Incomplet wrote:
Am I the only one who spoils myself the results and then still enjoys the VODS after?

I do the same..
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
April 05 2013 16:39 GMT
#47
This is awesome, but my FGSTL team!
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
April 05 2013 16:40 GMT
#48
Congrazzles on your win today Scarlett!

Khaldor you look even more buff sitting next to someone so much smaller than you
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 05 2013 16:47 GMT
#49
On April 06 2013 01:37 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 00:40 Incomplet wrote:
Am I the only one who spoils myself the results and then still enjoys the VODS after?

I do the same..

Its worth watching for the celebrations sometimes. Crank was PUMPED when he won and I am really looking forward to the winning match(didn't get to see it, at work). But I watch for the players, almost more than the game itself.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
April 05 2013 16:48 GMT
#50
Nice interview!
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
April 05 2013 16:54 GMT
#51
Thanks for the interview, Khaldor! Great job, Scarlett~
T P Z sagi
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
April 05 2013 17:01 GMT
#52
I was going to watch this in a bit so thx for the spoiler title...please have a more ambiguous title.
IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
April 05 2013 17:10 GMT
#53
On April 06 2013 02:01 Maghetti wrote:
I was going to watch this in a bit so thx for the spoiler title...please have a more ambiguous title.


8 posts up.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 17:19:48
April 05 2013 17:15 GMT
#54
Nice interview! Thanks.

While I was in South Korea and asked locals about North Korea and their frequent posturing, they usually said it's just for attention (and money) and that they've grown used to it over the years. So I don't think anything drastic will really happen.

As for Scarlett committing to WCS Korea, I believe it was said that players in WCS Korea will be able to pick a new region after this season as an exception (because GSL was already set up before the announcement). So it wouldn't be too bad for her I should think.

EDIT:

Waxangel via @TeamLiquidLIVE

TL Live Report ‏@TeamLiquidLIVE 4 Apr
Chae confirming that KR players can choose to play in a different region after this first season of WCS.
6:27 AM - 4 Apr 13 · Details
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
April 05 2013 17:26 GMT
#55
TL's unbearable spoiler whine, as per usual.

Great content Khaldor, thanks.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Jeremy Reimer
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1224 Posts
April 05 2013 17:32 GMT
#56
On April 06 2013 01:19 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
Pleased for Scarlett and I like the knowledge she shared in the interview. Seems to have a firm mind about losing/knowing why she lost! Slowly turning around on my prior opinion of her.


She's like the anti-Idra in that way.

Great job on the interview, Khaldor! Keep doing these!
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." -- Carl Sagan
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
April 05 2013 17:38 GMT
#57
On April 06 2013 01:19 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
Pleased for Scarlett and I like the knowledge she shared in the interview. Seems to have a firm mind about losing/knowing why she lost! Slowly turning around on my prior opinion of her.


What was your prior opinion of her? Why was it negative?
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
April 05 2013 17:40 GMT
#58
On April 06 2013 02:10 IRL_Sinister wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 02:01 Maghetti wrote:
I was going to watch this in a bit so thx for the spoiler title...please have a more ambiguous title.


8 posts up.

I know you CAN post spoilers but it is definitely not business as usual. I always watch GSL and GSTL the day after and have not been spoiled once so long as I avoid the main page but this time it was in a thread title. It just seems like common courtesy.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 05 2013 17:46 GMT
#59
On April 06 2013 02:40 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 02:10 IRL_Sinister wrote:
On April 06 2013 02:01 Maghetti wrote:
I was going to watch this in a bit so thx for the spoiler title...please have a more ambiguous title.


8 posts up.

I know you CAN post spoilers but it is definitely not business as usual. I always watch GSL and GSTL the day after and have not been spoiled once so long as I avoid the main page but this time it was in a thread title. It just seems like common courtesy.


"It is so rude that you spoiled a thing that I willingly did not watch live, on a website devoted to that specific thing, that I willingly signed on to...."

I didn't want the ending of Bioshock Infinite spoiled for me, so I stayed off the internet.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
April 05 2013 17:50 GMT
#60
On April 06 2013 02:46 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 02:40 Maghetti wrote:
On April 06 2013 02:10 IRL_Sinister wrote:
On April 06 2013 02:01 Maghetti wrote:
I was going to watch this in a bit so thx for the spoiler title...please have a more ambiguous title.


8 posts up.

I know you CAN post spoilers but it is definitely not business as usual. I always watch GSL and GSTL the day after and have not been spoiled once so long as I avoid the main page but this time it was in a thread title. It just seems like common courtesy.


"It is so rude that you spoiled a thing that I willingly did not watch live, on a website devoted to that specific thing, that I willingly signed on to...."

I didn't want the ending of Bioshock Infinite spoiled for me, so I stayed off the internet.

Maybe you didn't read what I said. I didn't just randomly come up with this system. I know where I am able to go to not get spoilered on TL as it has never happened to me before. This is the exception. People can do what they want but theres a reason thread titles have not spoiled me before where this one did.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 652
soO 533
BeSt 443
Hyuk 406
Killer 66
Mind 40
Shinee 37
Mong 34
Bale 25
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever932
XaKoH 714
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 507
Counter-Strike
byalli52
Other Games
summit1g9499
olofmeister790
ceh9521
Happy263
Livibee166
Mew2King80
crisheroes78
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick534
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH383
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1303
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.