• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7220 users

[Interview] Up/Downs Group D 2013 GSL Season 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 17:32:43
March 05 2013 17:06 GMT
#1
(Z)AZUBU BBoongBBoong

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

You advanced to Code S after two tiebreakers.

I am very sorry to the GOMtv audience. But I feel so good because I won (laughs).

Was it difficult to maintain your condition during the six hours at the studio?

I was fine. I had no issues with maintaining and controlling my condition. Nothing was especially exhausting but I did get flustered since this was my first time experiencing tiebreakers. I had no issues with stamina.

Any game that you specifically remember?

I can't think of any at the moment. I played so many games that I feel dazed right now.

You've been looking real good ever since you joined AZUBU.

Getting into a new team really helped my skills solidify. The team's atmosphere is good so I actually feel like practicing. I was worried at first but everyone works so hard that the practice environment is good. I like practicing because the environment feels like a study hall.

Has anything changed since you joined AZUBU?

I am eating so well that I am gaining weight. I keep getting meat related dishes so I really need to start controlling what I eat.

This season's goals?

I just hope I don't lose in a weird way. I just want to make sure no one in the audience ever says anything like "what in the world is that guy doing?"

Are you confident about the upcoming HotS season?

I've tried a couple of ladder games but I think my skills are lacking for now. I'm going to have to do a ton of practicing before I take on my scheduled matches.

Anything else you would like to say?

I am so relieved that I won today, especially because the day lasted so long that the coach was exhausted. I checked out the community sites during the breaks and I saw that a lot of people were cheering me on. I am really grateful for all the support and I started thinking about my teammates. The head coach told me that he would reward me with a gift if I made it to Code S so I hope he keeps his word. Lastly, I want to say that I hope my teammates and I will do really well this year.

(Z)KT Rolster Crazy

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

You advanced to Code S after two tiebreakers.

I was standing by in the waiting room when the GOMtv official came over and showed me the maps for the third tiebreaker series and flustered me. That got me doing my absolute best because I started thinking "wow, I'm never going to get to go home." I really wanted to advance through to Code S this time so I am so glad that I was able to achieve it through perseverance.

How do you feel about advancing into Code S for the very first time?

It feels so good. I didn't get to eat lunch today. I was planning on eating after today's match was over but we ended so late that I am absolutely starving right now.

How was your first Up/Downs experience?

I had no idea it would be this tiring. Now that I've experienced it for myself after only ever watching the Up/Downs through the GOMtv stream, I was able to realize just how amazing all those players who ever played in the Up/Downs were. I was also able to realize that getting into Code S through the Up/Downs is not something that every single player can just pull off. I think our group was the group of death. I was told that I would be fine as long as I secured three wins but a tiebreaker ensued anyways even after the fourth victory.

Any game that you specifically remember?

I played so many games that I can't really remember any of them. I lost to Noblesse the first time but I was able to get revenge the second time around so I am glad. Originally, I wanted to advance along with Noblesse as first and second but after the tiebreakers occured, I just wanted to defeat Noblesse.

This season's goals?

I want to do well in Proleague. I think I was able to bring out my skills that I practiced up for Proleague today during the Up/Downs. I was lacking in ZvZ practices so I am satisfied about the fact that the Up/Downs gave me several ZvZ victories.

Are you confident in the upcoming season that will commence as HotS?

I haven't tried it yet so I don't really know. I have to practice now. Now that I have a goal, I think I will be able to work really hard.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to go home, quickly.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
March 05 2013 17:22 GMT
#2
I feel so sorry for Noblesse... Especially after the game on Akilon Flats... He should be in Code S after that game.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
March 05 2013 17:34 GMT
#3
Well this was crazzyy-
The heart's eternal vow
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 05 2013 17:39 GMT
#4
Congrats KT fans, you have more than one player who can compete in individual leagues again.
Koerage
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands1220 Posts
March 05 2013 17:50 GMT
#5
On March 06 2013 02:22 Elite_ wrote:
I feel so sorry for Noblesse... Especially after the game on Akilon Flats... He should be in Code S after that game.


i didnt understand why he went for the proxies afterwards tho, i feel he could've played another very aggressive style on Neo S to finish the first set rather than "throw it away" like this...
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 05 2013 17:55 GMT
#6
haha Crazy
"what are your goals for this season"
I want to talk about proleague instead - CH
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
March 05 2013 18:07 GMT
#7
Has anything changed since you joined AZUBU?

I am eating so well that I am gaining weight. I keep getting meat related dishes so I really need to start controlling what I eat.


Hehe...
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
March 05 2013 18:07 GMT
#8
yay bboong :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
March 05 2013 18:10 GMT
#9
Anything else you would like to say?

I want to go home, quickly.


Hahaha
gazageiras
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland242 Posts
March 05 2013 18:19 GMT
#10
On March 06 2013 03:10 LockeTazeline wrote:
Show nested quote +
Anything else you would like to say?

I want to go home, quickly.


Hahaha

The best last comment ever. :D
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
March 05 2013 18:21 GMT
#11
On March 06 2013 02:50 Koerage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 02:22 Elite_ wrote:
I feel so sorry for Noblesse... Especially after the game on Akilon Flats... He should be in Code S after that game.


i didnt understand why he went for the proxies afterwards tho, i feel he could've played another very aggressive style on Neo S to finish the first set rather than "throw it away" like this...

Well he's 18 years old and it was midnight in Korea... and he was playing the Up & Downs for 6 hours straight... You can't really blame him.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
March 05 2013 18:33 GMT
#12
Thanks for translating. Happy that Crazy advanced. I'm not usually a big fan of Noblesse, but damn, that guy had a rough day. Up and downs can really be tough.
Flash | Mvp
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
March 05 2013 19:11 GMT
#13
Awww Avenge
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
March 05 2013 21:06 GMT
#14
poor Noblesse
played so well
#TheOneTrueDong
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
March 05 2013 21:34 GMT
#15
Yet another kespa player who hasn't even touched hots. I'm pretty sure almost the entirety of kespa have played no games or close to no games of hots while esf and foreigners have played much more than them. Ironic right at the end of wol they start to swarm code s where they will be utterly unprepared for hots.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
March 05 2013 21:36 GMT
#16
On March 06 2013 06:34 Maghetti wrote:
Yet another kespa player who hasn't even touched hots. I'm pretty sure almost the entirety of kespa have played no games or close to no games of hots while esf and foreigners have played much more than them. Ironic right at the end of wol they start to swarm code s where they will be utterly unprepared for hots.


Or they're just saying that they haven't played hots
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
isaachukfan
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada785 Posts
March 05 2013 22:12 GMT
#17
I hope gon gives nobelesse a seed....I feel so bad for him.....
Gratz to b4 and crazy-hydra!!!
I'm a mennonite, yes I'm allowed to use a computer
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
March 05 2013 22:48 GMT
#18
On March 06 2013 06:34 Maghetti wrote:
Yet another kespa player who hasn't even touched hots. I'm pretty sure almost the entirety of kespa have played no games or close to no games of hots while esf and foreigners have played much more than them. Ironic right at the end of wol they start to swarm code s where they will be utterly unprepared for hots.

Not really. If you read Proleague interviews, many say they have tried it or have practiced it and feel confident about it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2013 22:55 GMT
#19
YES! BBOONGBBONG IS GAINING WEIGHT ONCE AGAIN

HE IS TRANSFORMING BACK
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
March 06 2013 00:16 GMT
#20
Pizzazerg fighting~
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1247
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
crisheroes323
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Beastyqt12
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3560
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur755
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 57m
INu's Battles
18h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 57m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.