• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

Live Report OPs - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
BulletCL
Profile Joined April 2012
Chile138 Posts
February 22 2013 21:31 GMT
#81
SamsungKHAN vs Team 8

What, you run out of marines?
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
February 22 2013 21:33 GMT
#82
If you guys are having TLPD issues, can you guys make a list of the ones that aren't working properly and I'll try to get that fixed? We spent a few hours last week fixing KeSPa stuff. Everything except free and Best should be working properly for Kespa players and we couldn't fix those because those words are hard coded into the system.
Moderator
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
February 22 2013 21:43 GMT
#83
I would love to do some more LR OPs but I'm in the middle of my exams. I got more time next week though, so I'll probably do some of the OPs if nobody else does them ^.^
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 22:28:33
February 22 2013 21:45 GMT
#84
On February 23 2013 06:33 monk wrote:
If you guys are having TLPD issues, can you guys make a list of the ones that aren't working properly and I'll try to get that fixed? We spent a few hours last week fixing KeSPa stuff. Everything except free and Best should be working properly for Kespa players and we couldn't fix those because those words are hard coded into the system.

besides those two that you said you cant fix, the only problems I still have are the ones with repeat names although I guess you changed Center, soO, and Soulkey to the active player. I don't see a way around Classic vs ClassicPrime since they both still play. Maru links to a zerg player from a while back. Shine and Shine is another clash of active names but I just use Shinefou to TLPDize for the MVP player. Killer defaults to the Chilean zerg even when I select SC2 Korean. I had no other problems when I just made the ro24 OPs so it looks like you guys got most of them :D. The other one I mentioned earlier was for Light. It defaults to the team LighT even when I select sc2 korean. Another similar instance is for the team MVP vs IMMvp

what I get typing their name vs what I have to type to get the right person
(Z)Maru vs (T)MaruPrime
(Z)KiLLeR vs (P)SangHo
(Z)First vs (P)Anyppi
LighT vs (T)Light[aLive]
MVP vs (T)IMMvp


repeat names of active players:
(Z)Shine vs (Z)ShinefOu
(T)Classic vs (P)ClassicPrime
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 22 2013 21:58 GMT
#85
As a writer, LR threads are great; both because of the easy access of results and actual live reporting. When recapping 10+ games, it helps a lot. Anyone who does LR threads regularly is a real community hero and deserves a lot of credit but gets little.

Thanks, guys <3
AdministratorBreak the chains
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 22:09:36
February 22 2013 22:08 GMT
#86
So I went ahead and put up a temp op for the semifinals in the sc2 lr resources thread. Turns out the Semifinals are bo7 this season. I suck at doing stuff with banners and pictures like stated earlier in the thread. If you guys have any good pictures or stuff for the GSL Semifinalists that you would like to see in the OP to help with the hype just pm me or something. It would also help if it was sized correctly and everything before you send it because I suck at this. Thanks!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 22 2013 22:26 GMT
#87
Maru and First are not an issue.

Just TLPD MaruPrime and then remove the prime part.
TLPD anyppi or imfirst and just change to First.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 22:28:10
February 22 2013 22:27 GMT
#88
On February 23 2013 07:26 Seeker wrote:
Maru and First are not an issue.

Just TLPD MaruPrime and then remove the prime part.
TLPD anyppi or imfirst and just change to First.

you could say the thing about tons of other names though.
you used to have to type soo_skt to get the right soo but they changed that
you used to have to type neo.g_soulkey to get the right soulkey but they changed that
TSLCenter to get the right Center, etc
why not update it so it links to the player that is still active?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 23 2013 02:16 GMT
#89
On February 23 2013 07:26 Seeker wrote:
Maru and First are not an issue.

Just TLPD MaruPrime and then remove the prime part.
TLPD anyppi or imfirst and just change to First.

how is that not an issue
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
February 23 2013 02:33 GMT
#90
this used to be a bannable offense in the bw forum
did TL stop banning people?
starleague forever
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 23 2013 03:29 GMT
#91
On February 23 2013 11:33 a176 wrote:
this used to be a bannable offense in the bw forum
did TL stop banning people?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=1761#35211

I wrote him a PM, telling him to update the LR thread, I didn't want to warn him for it, because it was his first LR thread (I think) and when the post was reported it wasn't that far behind with the updates.

- KadaverBB
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 04:18:30
February 23 2013 04:17 GMT
#92
On February 23 2013 02:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:56 kollin wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:55 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:56 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.

he's not very good at the photoshop business though. generally for SPL i think it's better for those who are heavily invested in the teams to make the OPs since they will generally spend the time/effort to hype/spazz it up?

That's putting it nicely. I already told you I'm fucking awful haha. I'm all for making the threads look better. I just need help because I suck at banners and stuff. Also I need someone to do Wednesdays all the time because I have a 8 AM lab class so I can never do them. I'm also taking kind of a heavy course load this semester so I don't like to do them on days when I have tests or big projects. To me the whole point of the SC2 LR resources thread is if anyone wants to post it, go ahead. :D Thanks everyone who helps out!

Well one of the things that made the BW PL threads so good was MS PAINT DRAWINGS!!!!!!

I can do MS Paint drawings but I thought it was BLinD-RawR's specialty and I didn't want to infringe on his area of awesomeness


not my specialty and by all means do it.

because at this point I'm starting prefer BisuDagger's LR threads...yeah its getting to that level.

On February 23 2013 12:29 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:33 a176 wrote:
this used to be a bannable offense in the bw forum
did TL stop banning people?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=1761#35211

Show nested quote +
I wrote him a PM, telling him to update the LR thread, I didn't want to warn him for it, because it was his first LR thread (I think) and when the post was reported it wasn't that far behind with the updates.

- KadaverBB


we lost Amnesia over this...T_T Amnesia.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
February 23 2013 04:32 GMT
#93
Amen! Been sad when there aren't threads or update LR OPs. I'm considering helping out, problem is I never actually watch all the games. I'd be glad to help though, from time to time. Thanks for trying tackling this issue though~~
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
February 23 2013 09:39 GMT
#94
On February 23 2013 06:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 06:33 monk wrote:
If you guys are having TLPD issues, can you guys make a list of the ones that aren't working properly and I'll try to get that fixed? We spent a few hours last week fixing KeSPa stuff. Everything except free and Best should be working properly for Kespa players and we couldn't fix those because those words are hard coded into the system.

besides those two that you said you cant fix, the only problems I still have are the ones with repeat names although I guess you changed Center, soO, and Soulkey to the active player. I don't see a way around Classic vs ClassicPrime since they both still play. Maru links to a zerg player from a while back. Shine and Shine is another clash of active names but I just use Shinefou to TLPDize for the MVP player. Killer defaults to the Chilean zerg even when I select SC2 Korean. I had no other problems when I just made the ro24 OPs so it looks like you guys got most of them :D. The other one I mentioned earlier was for Light. It defaults to the team LighT even when I select sc2 korean. Another similar instance is for the team MVP vs IMMvp

what I get typing their name vs what I have to type to get the right person
(Z)Maru vs (T)MaruPrime
(Z)KiLLeR vs (P)SangHo
(Z)First vs (P)Anyppi
LighT vs (T)Light[aLive]
MVP vs (T)IMMvp


repeat names of active players:
(Z)Shine vs (Z)ShinefOu
(T)Classic vs (P)ClassicPrime

Light and MVP aren't fixable. Not sure if Killer vs Sangho is fixable. Maru and First are definitely fixable. I'll see what I can do.
Moderator
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
February 23 2013 10:43 GMT
#95
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

Beware, or opter will start a PM flamewar!
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
February 23 2013 16:36 GMT
#96
K all the TLPD stuff should be fixed thanks to GMarshal. Tell me if any of them are still incorrect.
Moderator
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 25 2013 06:49 GMT
#97
On February 23 2013 19:43 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

Beware, or opter will start a PM flamewar!

no, you did

Original Message From bluQ:
... Stil doesn't Know how a discussion and arguments are defined and structured. Ma.kes it pretty.obvious which threada are Your favorites.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 01 2013 12:03 GMT
#98
Does anyone want to make a banner for the Season 2 Up and Down matches or the GSL Finals?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
PPMD33
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6573
shahzam578
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 12m
Stellar Fest
15h 12m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.