• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

Live Report OPs - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
February 22 2013 14:38 GMT
#41
On February 22 2013 22:49 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:48 ReachTheSky wrote:
While I agree with you on this I feel like if you aren't going to do it yourself then don't complain.

you must have missed the part when I did this for a year, and very reliably too


That's great that you did it for a year, I and the rest of the community do appreciate this but my point still stands.
TL+ Member
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 14:43:00
February 22 2013 14:42 GMT
#42
i generally check liquipedia first because the LR threads have been subpar lately, limiting the ability to make LR threads to a certain set of people sounds silly, but if it made for better LR threads I'd be for it.
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
February 22 2013 14:43 GMT
#43
It may not seem like much, but Opertown is right. When I wake up, I like to go to the LR thread, open the spoiler free results, and open 1 game at a time, to sort of build up the suspense. Maybe kind of silly, but I like doing this. Then this morning, I look at Soulkey vs Taeja - satisfying. Look at MC vs RorO.. none of the results are updated? Really? The games must have ended 2+ hours ago, and even then it should be updated live (by today's standard). I went to the wiki to see who won, so it's not the end of the world or anything..

But yeah.. recommendation polls are also nice, which were for the most part absent last night.
Refer to my post.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 14:46:57
February 22 2013 14:44 GMT
#44
On February 22 2013 23:38 ReachTheSky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:49 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:48 ReachTheSky wrote:
While I agree with you on this I feel like if you aren't going to do it yourself then don't complain.

you must have missed the part when I did this for a year, and very reliably too


That's great that you did it for a year, I and the rest of the community do appreciate this but my point still stands.

There's no reason whatsoever that he can't still bring attention to the problem. As a notable LRer, opterown's voice brings a lot of weight to the issue.

As for Recommended Games, those are actually very important and you'll see why soon. I've spoken to LRers about this issue and I hope we see Recommended Games polls employed even more in the future.
Moderator
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 22 2013 15:16 GMT
#45
On February 22 2013 23:18 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:57 Kasaraki wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:37 lichter wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:33 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:31 lichter wrote:
You guys know I can only do the afternoon (KR time) sessions, so if ever there are early afternoon only games I can always make the OPs. Except for Sundays. So you should tell me to make it. Or make a schedule where you assign me those OPs. I can do the evening games too, but I will be a little late updating since I will be driving from around 6pm-8pm KR time.

So yeah, I can always do early afternoon games, so assign me those if you need me to do them.

http://www.gomtv.net/schedule/index.gom

so i guess you can do LG-IM vs. Axiom? hehe. not many more afternoon games for a while though


The LR OPs I've made have all been Code A or GSTL, so I can do those if they fall in the early afternoons. I can also do first game of Proleague.

Yeah I can do GSTL tomorrow if necessary

If you do the GSTL, here's a good resolution/quality picture of Axiom-Acer logo.
http://img.gomtv.net/imgdata/76696.jpg
Liquipedia has a poorly resized one for some reason.


Wow that is an ugly logo >.>


Haha, yeah, it's not exactly an elegant way to splice two logos together. >-<
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
February 22 2013 16:16 GMT
#46
We need to get R1CH to cast a spell that allows us to imbed a widget from liquipedia into a LR thread. That way the liquipedia can be updated with results and those results will show up in the LR thread. This would allow other uses to update an existing thread without being the OP.
Wahaha
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2013 17:55 GMT
#47
On February 22 2013 22:56 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.

he's not very good at the photoshop business though. generally for SPL i think it's better for those who are heavily invested in the teams to make the OPs since they will generally spend the time/effort to hype/spazz it up?

That's putting it nicely. I already told you I'm fucking awful haha. I'm all for making the threads look better. I just need help because I suck at banners and stuff. Also I need someone to do Wednesdays all the time because I have a 8 AM lab class so I can never do them. I'm also taking kind of a heavy course load this semester so I don't like to do them on days when I have tests or big projects. To me the whole point of the SC2 LR resources thread is if anyone wants to post it, go ahead. :D Thanks everyone who helps out!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 22 2013 17:56 GMT
#48
On February 23 2013 02:55 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:56 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.

he's not very good at the photoshop business though. generally for SPL i think it's better for those who are heavily invested in the teams to make the OPs since they will generally spend the time/effort to hype/spazz it up?

That's putting it nicely. I already told you I'm fucking awful haha. I'm all for making the threads look better. I just need help because I suck at banners and stuff. Also I need someone to do Wednesdays all the time because I have a 8 AM lab class so I can never do them. I'm also taking kind of a heavy course load this semester so I don't like to do them on days when I have tests or big projects. To me the whole point of the SC2 LR resources thread is if anyone wants to post it, go ahead. :D Thanks everyone who helps out!

Well one of the things that made the BW PL threads so good was MS PAINT DRAWINGS!!!!!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2013 17:57 GMT
#49
On February 23 2013 02:56 kollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:55 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:56 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.

he's not very good at the photoshop business though. generally for SPL i think it's better for those who are heavily invested in the teams to make the OPs since they will generally spend the time/effort to hype/spazz it up?

That's putting it nicely. I already told you I'm fucking awful haha. I'm all for making the threads look better. I just need help because I suck at banners and stuff. Also I need someone to do Wednesdays all the time because I have a 8 AM lab class so I can never do them. I'm also taking kind of a heavy course load this semester so I don't like to do them on days when I have tests or big projects. To me the whole point of the SC2 LR resources thread is if anyone wants to post it, go ahead. :D Thanks everyone who helps out!

Well one of the things that made the BW PL threads so good was MS PAINT DRAWINGS!!!!!!

I can do MS Paint drawings but I thought it was BLinD-RawR's specialty and I didn't want to infringe on his area of awesomeness
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
February 22 2013 18:02 GMT
#50
Have TL considered adding a vote feature to the comment system? I know this is not FB but it should increase interaction between fans and it's also good for lurkers.
BulletCL
Profile Joined April 2012
Chile138 Posts
February 22 2013 19:29 GMT
#51
I want to help sometimes. I don't have any problems creating OPs and keeping them updated with the result and making polls, but I don't know if I'm capable of making a good Live Report 'cause english is not my first language and sometimes I make funny/stupid mistakes with it.

Other than that, I can step up sometimes.
What, you run out of marines?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 22 2013 20:25 GMT
#52
On February 23 2013 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
I want to help sometimes. I don't have any problems creating OPs and keeping them updated with the result and making polls, but I don't know if I'm capable of making a good Live Report 'cause english is not my first language and sometimes I make funny/stupid mistakes with it.

Other than that, I can step up sometimes.

i find managing the OP and polls is already enough work to be live reporting a game on top of it, haha, but i'm sure noone will begrudge you if you try! :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 22 2013 20:27 GMT
#53
I would be making them but I'm not currently staying up late for GSL, I just read the results the next day and watch the highly recommended vods. That and I've kind of become lazy at it since I've been helping out for so long.

More volunteers would be great, by the way the MC vs Roro results from last night aren't updated in the current thread
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
February 22 2013 20:28 GMT
#54
I'm glad someone finally pointed this out (I would've but seeing as I never do it myself, it would seem a little back-handed).
The universe created an audience for itself.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 22 2013 20:31 GMT
#55
I think part of it could be the LR Resources thread. Somebody just comes along and copy/pastes the LR thread someone else built and then moves on and forgets about it. Probably less likely to happen if you had to put in the time and build the thread yourself
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 22 2013 20:34 GMT
#56
actually since GSTL is at 9 pm for me tonight I'll make it right now
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 22 2013 20:35 GMT
#57
On February 23 2013 05:31 Bibbit wrote:
I think part of it could be the LR Resources thread. Somebody just comes along and copy/pastes the LR thread someone else built and then moves on and forgets about it. Probably less likely to happen if you had to put in the time and build the thread yourself

but if the LR Resources thread wasn't there, then the LR would be much harder to make from scratch, so even fewer would make it
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 22 2013 20:36 GMT
#58
On February 23 2013 05:35 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:31 Bibbit wrote:
I think part of it could be the LR Resources thread. Somebody just comes along and copy/pastes the LR thread someone else built and then moves on and forgets about it. Probably less likely to happen if you had to put in the time and build the thread yourself

but if the LR Resources thread wasn't there, then the LR would be much harder to make from scratch, so even fewer would make it

Yeah good point, I forgot about the second problem >_>
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 20:50:00
February 22 2013 20:45 GMT
#59
You fail to consider that the GSL specifically is on at a disgustingly bad time for a lot of people. I feel like a lot of people can't LR just because they either miss the start of end of the event. I would love to do a few LR threads for example, but can't because I have uni, and can't afford to stay up late just to update the thread... I normally only watch the first half live then the second half the following day via VODs.

In fact, the only major events, including MLGs/IPLs/IEMs even, which I am awake for the entirety of the LR's duration, is SPL, and GSTL on the weekends. No other events fit my timezone/sleep-schedule. Both of those are also the most timely LR'd, because:

The issue is timezones, not workload.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 22 2013 20:47 GMT
#60
Is there a liquipedia page for the axiom/acer partnership?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
PPMD33
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6573
shahzam578
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 12m
Stellar Fest
15h 12m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.