• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

Live Report OPs - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
BulletCL
Profile Joined April 2012
Chile138 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 20:48:54
February 22 2013 20:47 GMT
#61
On February 23 2013 05:25 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
I want to help sometimes. I don't have any problems creating OPs and keeping them updated with the result and making polls, but I don't know if I'm capable of making a good Live Report 'cause english is not my first language and sometimes I make funny/stupid mistakes with it.

Other than that, I can step up sometimes.

i find managing the OP and polls is already enough work to be live reporting a game on top of it, haha, but i'm sure noone will begrudge you if you try! :D


Ok. Since Dodgin is making the OP for GSTL, I will make one for SamsungKHAN vs Team 8 and see how it goes.


On February 23 2013 05:47 Dodgin wrote:
Is there a liquipedia page for the axiom/acer partnership?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Axiom-Acer

There you go.
What, you run out of marines?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 20:50:59
February 22 2013 20:47 GMT
#62
On February 23 2013 05:47 Dodgin wrote:
Is there a liquipedia page for the axiom/acer partnership?

I sent you the logo opterown made for me in a PM. Here it is again in case you didnt see it
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

oh wait you're looking for the page to link to duh /facepalm
On February 23 2013 05:47 BulletCL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:25 opterown wrote:
On February 23 2013 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
I want to help sometimes. I don't have any problems creating OPs and keeping them updated with the result and making polls, but I don't know if I'm capable of making a good Live Report 'cause english is not my first language and sometimes I make funny/stupid mistakes with it.

Other than that, I can step up sometimes.

i find managing the OP and polls is already enough work to be live reporting a game on top of it, haha, but i'm sure noone will begrudge you if you try! :D


Ok. Since Dodgin is making the OP for GSTL, I will make one for SamsungKHAN vs Team 8 and see how it goes.

Nooboon already made all 4 SPL OPs for this week
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 22 2013 20:48 GMT
#63
I need the liquipedia article for the hotlink from the image
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
February 22 2013 20:53 GMT
#64
Also a very minor issue, but it'd be nice if TLPD links didn't need to be babysat hardcore. They're probably the most time consuming part (aside from polls) of upkeeping LR threads >_>
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
February 22 2013 20:56 GMT
#65
On February 23 2013 05:53 MCXD wrote:
Also a very minor issue, but it'd be nice if TLPD links didn't need to be babysat hardcore. They're probably the most time consuming part (aside from polls) of upkeeping LR threads >_>

What TLPD issues are you talking about? We just fixed all the KeSPa players' TLPD info last week.
Moderator
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 20:58:00
February 22 2013 20:57 GMT
#66
On February 23 2013 05:56 monk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:53 MCXD wrote:
Also a very minor issue, but it'd be nice if TLPD links didn't need to be babysat hardcore. They're probably the most time consuming part (aside from polls) of upkeeping LR threads >_>

What TLPD issues are you talking about? We just fixed all the KeSPa players' TLPD info last week.


You did? Well nevermind then. My complaints are outdated
BulletCL
Profile Joined April 2012
Chile138 Posts
February 22 2013 21:00 GMT
#67
On February 23 2013 05:47 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Nooboon already made all 4 SPL OPs for this week

Great! So, should i make a thread or he's (or someone else) gonna do it?
What, you run out of marines?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 21:04:27
February 22 2013 21:03 GMT
#68
On February 23 2013 05:48 Dodgin wrote:
I need the liquipedia article for the hotlink from the image

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Axiom-Acer

On February 23 2013 05:56 monk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:53 MCXD wrote:
Also a very minor issue, but it'd be nice if TLPD links didn't need to be babysat hardcore. They're probably the most time consuming part (aside from polls) of upkeeping LR threads >_>

What TLPD issues are you talking about? We just fixed all the KeSPa players' TLPD info last week.

(Z)Maru
(Z)First

come to mind

On February 23 2013 06:00 BulletCL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:47 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Nooboon already made all 4 SPL OPs for this week

Great! So, should i make a thread or he's (or someone else) gonna do it?

you can make it if you want :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 21:07:02
February 22 2013 21:06 GMT
#69
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399896

get hyped bitches, debut of axiom-acer.

On February 23 2013 05:56 monk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:53 MCXD wrote:
Also a very minor issue, but it'd be nice if TLPD links didn't need to be babysat hardcore. They're probably the most time consuming part (aside from polls) of upkeeping LR threads >_>

What TLPD issues are you talking about? We just fixed all the KeSPa players' TLPD info last week.


I had a problem with Ragnarok where I had to manually enter the code because it came out as a map when i right clicked on the TLPD icon and clicked sc2 korea.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2013 21:06 GMT
#70
On February 23 2013 06:03 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 05:56 monk wrote:
On February 23 2013 05:53 MCXD wrote:
Also a very minor issue, but it'd be nice if TLPD links didn't need to be babysat hardcore. They're probably the most time consuming part (aside from polls) of upkeeping LR threads >_>

What TLPD issues are you talking about? We just fixed all the KeSPa players' TLPD info last week.

(Z)Maru
(Z)First

come to mind

yeah I guess I forget about those after making a bunch of OPs. I've reached the point where I can remember the akas and the text you have to put in to get the right tlpd like Sangho, anyppi, maruprime, classicprime, free[gm], light[alive], neo.g_soulkey (although I think this one got changed to work with just "soulkey")
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 21:07:32
February 22 2013 21:06 GMT
#71
This is slightly off topic, but is there a way to make tables or columns on TL? It would help in prettifying the LR threads :3

I swear there was this super in-depth bbcode guide somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps it was a blog post?
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
February 22 2013 21:07 GMT
#72
To people afraid they can't do it: it's actually the easiest thing ever ( just go to LR resources thread and copy the premade one.)

If you've messed up in the past (I have) don't be afraid to try again. Just ask for help.
#TheOneTrueDong
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2013 21:08 GMT
#73
On February 23 2013 06:06 MCXD wrote:
This is slightly off topic, but is there a way to make tables or columns on TL? It would help in prettifying the LR threads :3

I swear there was this super in-depth bbcode guide somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps it was a blog post?

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=336805
it is a blog by wo1fwood if this is what you're looking for
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 21:14:11
February 22 2013 21:12 GMT
#74
On February 23 2013 06:07 TommyP wrote:
To people afraid they can't do it: it's actually the easiest thing ever ( just go to LR resources thread and copy the premade one.)

If you've messed up in the past (I have) don't be afraid to try again. Just ask for help.

Yea I made a few for hybrid proleague without even realizing LR resources thread existed. Was easier than I expected!

So if you know you're gonna be around for a whole match of whatever, make the thread!

edit: wasn't meant to be a jab at active LR thread makers if it came off like that. Super consistently making a billion LR threads would be mad hard but not everyone needs to be a superhero :D
Runnin
Profile Joined May 2010
208 Posts
February 22 2013 21:14 GMT
#75
What is the minimum standard of quality for actually doing this? I watch most SPL and a lot of Code A/S but don't play the game at all. I certainly don't have the knowledge required to do a live report or game summary. However if I knew I was going to be awake for an entire event I think I could at least bold the winner names in the results sections of the premade OPs. I can't imagine that that would be enough to justify making the thread though - would you actually prefer that over no thread?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 21:17:12
February 22 2013 21:16 GMT
#76
On February 23 2013 06:14 Runnin wrote:
What is the minimum standard of quality for actually doing this? I watch most SPL and a lot of Code A/S but don't play the game at all. I certainly don't have the knowledge required to do a live report or game summary. However if I knew I was going to be awake for an entire event I think I could at least bold the winner names in the results sections of the premade OPs. I can't imagine that that would be enough to justify making the thread though - would you actually prefer that over no thread?


that would be preferable over no thread, most of the people who make LR ops don't actually live report the games themselves. They post the recommended games polls after the games end and update the results.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
February 22 2013 21:18 GMT
#77
On February 23 2013 06:14 Runnin wrote:
What is the minimum standard of quality for actually doing this? I watch most SPL and a lot of Code A/S but don't play the game at all. I certainly don't have the knowledge required to do a live report or game summary. However if I knew I was going to be awake for an entire event I think I could at least bold the winner names in the results sections of the premade OPs. I can't imagine that that would be enough to justify making the thread though - would you actually prefer that over no thread?

You need to update results (bold names), ideally you should have prediction polls in the second post and make and post recommended game polls, add live reports if someone does any, etc. I don't know what else but I can't do any because I'm usually not able to catch all the games or can't post when I watch.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 22 2013 21:19 GMT
#78
I want to express my gratitude towards our LR-heroes!
Unfortunately, I almost never have time to catch a live broadcast during the week, but when I can catch a glimpse, I really appreciate it.
Get off my lawn, young punks
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 22 2013 21:20 GMT
#79
On February 23 2013 02:55 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:56 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.

he's not very good at the photoshop business though. generally for SPL i think it's better for those who are heavily invested in the teams to make the OPs since they will generally spend the time/effort to hype/spazz it up?

That's putting it nicely. I already told you I'm fucking awful haha. I'm all for making the threads look better. I just need help because I suck at banners and stuff. Also I need someone to do Wednesdays all the time because I have a 8 AM lab class so I can never do them. I'm also taking kind of a heavy course load this semester so I don't like to do them on days when I have tests or big projects. To me the whole point of the SC2 LR resources thread is if anyone wants to post it, go ahead. :D Thanks everyone who helps out!


The BW LR threads had a lot of unique banners and even hype posts. The most memorable ones were the MS Paint stick figures towards the end. It just showed that the community cared even after the artistic talent was gone. It was also really hilarious.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2013 21:20 GMT
#80
Bolding names (updating results) and recommendation polls are the 2 most important things
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
PPMD33
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6573
shahzam578
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 12m
Stellar Fest
15h 12m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.