• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

Live Report OPs - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 22 2013 13:33 GMT
#21
On February 22 2013 22:31 lichter wrote:
You guys know I can only do the afternoon (KR time) sessions, so if ever there are early afternoon only games I can always make the OPs. Except for Sundays. So you should tell me to make it. Or make a schedule where you assign me those OPs. I can do the evening games too, but I will be a little late updating since I will be driving from around 6pm-8pm KR time.

So yeah, I can always do early afternoon games, so assign me those if you need me to do them.

http://www.gomtv.net/schedule/index.gom

so i guess you can do LG-IM vs. Axiom? hehe. not many more afternoon games for a while though
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 22 2013 13:37 GMT
#22
On February 22 2013 22:33 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:31 lichter wrote:
You guys know I can only do the afternoon (KR time) sessions, so if ever there are early afternoon only games I can always make the OPs. Except for Sundays. So you should tell me to make it. Or make a schedule where you assign me those OPs. I can do the evening games too, but I will be a little late updating since I will be driving from around 6pm-8pm KR time.

So yeah, I can always do early afternoon games, so assign me those if you need me to do them.

http://www.gomtv.net/schedule/index.gom

so i guess you can do LG-IM vs. Axiom? hehe. not many more afternoon games for a while though


The LR OPs I've made have all been Code A or GSTL, so I can do those if they fall in the early afternoons. I can also do first game of Proleague.

Yeah I can do GSTL tomorrow if necessary
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
February 22 2013 13:37 GMT
#23
Think the best thing is to try and find a schedule. Much like Seeker and Wozzot do with the interviews now, that needs to be done in the OPs. Like i said, i can fill in if i get a PM to do so, and im sure there are others who do the same.

Needs to become a proper active thread or more PMs between the main people in order for it to be done properly.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
February 22 2013 13:42 GMT
#24
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.


LR threads are serious things, normally I joke about this but being an LR thread person myself I know what it means when they are not up on time, or worse not updated.

If anyone wants make an LR thread ask yourself this.
Do I have the time and energy to update this?

If its a no then don't make the LR thread, its pointless, if anything people will think of you as unreliable.

On the other hand operating an LR thread for the first time may seem too much to handle, but there are a lot of people willing to help and anyway the SC2 LR rsources thread is really different from its BW counterpart in the fact that you just need to copy paste the OP from the thread and just update it accordingly.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 22 2013 13:44 GMT
#25
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 22 2013 13:47 GMT
#26
I've been wanting to make some LR OPs for a while now, but at first I felt too shy and unknown to do it, and then I became busy with RL shite, but today I finally finished all the stuff I needed to do for a long while, so in the future I will help make the OPs whenever I see one lacking and I can watch the entire broadcast, which is usually the case. I do almost nothing except watch SC2, heh, especially GS(T)L, so shouldn't be much of a problem to do.

ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
February 22 2013 13:48 GMT
#27
While I agree with you on this I feel like if you aren't going to do it yourself then don't complain.
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 22 2013 13:49 GMT
#28
On February 22 2013 22:48 ReachTheSky wrote:
While I agree with you on this I feel like if you aren't going to do it yourself then don't complain.

you must have missed the part when I did this for a year, and very reliably too
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 22 2013 13:49 GMT
#29
As a writer I don't always have time to watch GSL vods, so if you do make a LR thread do your best to make sure someone is actually live reporting it, as it makes it a lot easier for me and all the other writers to recap a game when we're short on time.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
February 22 2013 13:49 GMT
#30
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
isaachukfan
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada785 Posts
February 22 2013 13:54 GMT
#31
I feel that i deserve an anti-achievement for succesfully fucking up an LR so bad every starts talking about it.....
On a serious note, i'm really sorry about today, I promise never to make an LR again unless I learn the required skills for actually making one, and am on a day where I could wake up at 4 Am without consequences.
I'm a mennonite, yes I'm allowed to use a computer
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 13:57:56
February 22 2013 13:56 GMT
#32
On February 22 2013 22:54 isaachukfan wrote:
I feel that i deserve an anti-achievement for succesfully fucking up an LR so bad every starts talking about it.....
On a serious note, i'm really sorry about today, I promise never to make an LR again unless I learn the required skills for actually making one, and am on a day where I could wake up at 4 Am without consequences.

nono it's ok, you're not the only one, and it was just since i was at home today and free that i felt like writing something haha. props for trying, at least - maybe you can do one well in the future to make up for it :3 i hope it didn't scare you off it, since we need all the OP makers we can get haha. there have been worse, trust me!

On February 22 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:44 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:10 graNite wrote:
you take this way too seriously.

personal note to the regular LRers, step up your game. stop making bland LR threads, especially the SPL ones, I can't tell them apart.

no-one cares enough about SPL to do it, and it's not like shellshock is slacking off lol. if anything, it's GSL that needs more effort done since it's much more popular


well I care about SPL thats why I mentioned it, I'd do them myself if I had the time or the tool(s) for it.

GSL is far more spread out now so you can take your time to prepare the LR thread, find a banner guy,make it worth the hype, I'm not saying shellshock isn't doing the job, I'm saying he can do it better.

he's not very good at the photoshop business though. generally for SPL i think it's better for those who are heavily invested in the teams to make the OPs since they will generally spend the time/effort to hype/spazz it up?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 22 2013 13:57 GMT
#33
On February 22 2013 22:37 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:33 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:31 lichter wrote:
You guys know I can only do the afternoon (KR time) sessions, so if ever there are early afternoon only games I can always make the OPs. Except for Sundays. So you should tell me to make it. Or make a schedule where you assign me those OPs. I can do the evening games too, but I will be a little late updating since I will be driving from around 6pm-8pm KR time.

So yeah, I can always do early afternoon games, so assign me those if you need me to do them.

http://www.gomtv.net/schedule/index.gom

so i guess you can do LG-IM vs. Axiom? hehe. not many more afternoon games for a while though


The LR OPs I've made have all been Code A or GSTL, so I can do those if they fall in the early afternoons. I can also do first game of Proleague.

Yeah I can do GSTL tomorrow if necessary

If you do the GSTL, here's a good resolution/quality picture of Axiom-Acer logo.
http://img.gomtv.net/imgdata/76696.jpg
Liquipedia has a poorly resized one for some reason.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 22 2013 14:02 GMT
#34
Agree!
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
February 22 2013 14:14 GMT
#35
Now I feel bad for not updating the VODS on my only LR thread T_T.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
February 22 2013 14:15 GMT
#36
I'm too afraid of messing up / not having the tools / not having time to ever make an LR thread.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
February 22 2013 14:16 GMT
#37
As an Old LR thread maker myself I will tell an anecdote.

In 2011 I was the OP for a LR thread during the Proleague Playoffs. SKT versus some1 they destroyed. It was 4 in the morning and the power had gone out after the first match. I suddenly had NO internet or computer to work on. I did the updates, the polls, everything from my smart phone for the next 2.5 hours. The whole time I just refreshed comments from the LR while not being able to watch a single game live and based my results from there!

In short: If I can LR from my smart phone at 4am for 2.5 hours then nobody has an excuse!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 22 2013 14:18 GMT
#38
On February 22 2013 22:57 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:37 lichter wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:33 opterown wrote:
On February 22 2013 22:31 lichter wrote:
You guys know I can only do the afternoon (KR time) sessions, so if ever there are early afternoon only games I can always make the OPs. Except for Sundays. So you should tell me to make it. Or make a schedule where you assign me those OPs. I can do the evening games too, but I will be a little late updating since I will be driving from around 6pm-8pm KR time.

So yeah, I can always do early afternoon games, so assign me those if you need me to do them.

http://www.gomtv.net/schedule/index.gom

so i guess you can do LG-IM vs. Axiom? hehe. not many more afternoon games for a while though


The LR OPs I've made have all been Code A or GSTL, so I can do those if they fall in the early afternoons. I can also do first game of Proleague.

Yeah I can do GSTL tomorrow if necessary

If you do the GSTL, here's a good resolution/quality picture of Axiom-Acer logo.
http://img.gomtv.net/imgdata/76696.jpg
Liquipedia has a poorly resized one for some reason.


Wow that is an ugly logo >.>
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
February 22 2013 14:25 GMT
#39
On February 22 2013 23:16 BisuDagger wrote:
As an Old LR thread maker myself I will tell an anecdote.

In 2011 I was the OP for a LR thread during the Proleague Playoffs. SKT versus some1 they destroyed. It was 4 in the morning and the power had gone out after the first match. I suddenly had NO internet or computer to work on. I did the updates, the polls, everything from my smart phone for the next 2.5 hours. The whole time I just refreshed comments from the LR while not being able to watch a single game live and based my results from there!

In short: If I can LR from my smart phone at 4am for 2.5 hours then nobody has an excuse!


you mean winner's league playoffs right?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
February 22 2013 14:27 GMT
#40
On February 22 2013 23:25 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 23:16 BisuDagger wrote:
As an Old LR thread maker myself I will tell an anecdote.

In 2011 I was the OP for a LR thread during the Proleague Playoffs. SKT versus some1 they destroyed. It was 4 in the morning and the power had gone out after the first match. I suddenly had NO internet or computer to work on. I did the updates, the polls, everything from my smart phone for the next 2.5 hours. The whole time I just refreshed comments from the LR while not being able to watch a single game live and based my results from there!

In short: If I can LR from my smart phone at 4am for 2.5 hours then nobody has an excuse!


you mean winner's league playoffs right?

Probably. It certainly wasn't the finals where KT got a few too many luck wins T_T.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
ViBE54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 591
Artosis 300
Zeus 61
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
PPMD37
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5545
Liquid`Hasu1579
Other Games
summit1g7170
shahzam607
byalli390
C9.Mang0229
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 34m
Stellar Fest
14h 34m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.