• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

TL Attack 2013 E02 - EG.DeMusliM - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
125 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
February 06 2013 21:35 GMT
#101
I tried my best

was fun though :D
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 21:36:55
February 06 2013 21:36 GMT
#102
kinda random but Catz is right about the British accents on Game of Thrones being because "that's what you want" for that kind of production. it's an American production based on a book series by an American author (and i'm pretty sure some of the actors are American), so it doesn't make sense otherwise for the accent to be in it. a girl i'm trying to get with is writing a paper on that exact issue and it seems i actually kinda listened to what she had to say about it.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 06 2013 21:53 GMT
#103
That was a great show!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
MBH
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland796 Posts
February 06 2013 21:54 GMT
#104
On February 07 2013 06:36 Schelim wrote:
kinda random but Catz is right about the British accents on Game of Thrones being because "that's what you want" for that kind of production. it's an American production based on a book series by an American author (and i'm pretty sure some of the actors are American), so it doesn't make sense otherwise for the accent to be in it. a girl i'm trying to get with is writing a paper on that exact issue and it seems i actually kinda listened to what she had to say about it.


Well yes, but the setting is clearly medieval (fictional of course) and there weren't that many Americans around at that time ^^
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
February 06 2013 21:54 GMT
#105
Thanks for the show!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
mythandier
Profile Joined January 2011
United States828 Posts
February 06 2013 21:56 GMT
#106
Great show as usual. Great showcase of HotS as well.
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 22:06:18
February 06 2013 21:56 GMT
#107
Is it over? I had a cool cheerful :<

+ Show Spoiler +
here you go if you wanna see it
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
February 06 2013 22:00 GMT
#108
On February 07 2013 06:54 MBH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 06:36 Schelim wrote:
kinda random but Catz is right about the British accents on Game of Thrones being because "that's what you want" for that kind of production. it's an American production based on a book series by an American author (and i'm pretty sure some of the actors are American), so it doesn't make sense otherwise for the accent to be in it. a girl i'm trying to get with is writing a paper on that exact issue and it seems i actually kinda listened to what she had to say about it.


Well yes, but the setting is clearly medieval (fictional of course) and there weren't that many Americans around at that time ^^

Just a random note, no one before the 1800's (maybe later, I'm not being date accurate) spoke or sounded like modern British people. British accents just happen to be some random catch-all that Americans use for the Medieval era, the ancient Greeks, Spartans...as well as things like Russians/Germans/Ukrainians/etc. whenever a show chooses to use English rather than the proper language+subtitles.

In other words, to Americans, British is an acceptable substitute for any foreign Europeans or any old civilization.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 06 2013 22:00 GMT
#109
I just got home and my favourite player just finishes starring on TL attack?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
February 06 2013 22:07 GMT
#110
On February 06 2013 11:03 JohnStamos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 17:58 TurnipThrowingPeach wrote:
On February 05 2013 10:56 JohnStamos wrote:
Im so happy i get to see my favorite foreigner on TL attack
I remember chearing for him when his results weren't so high stacked
Us true fans remember cheering for him so hard when he beat Nestea
I was hyperventilating so hard I could hardly breathe
Then his results at NASL everyone thought he would lose to sen
Us true fans knew he would win
and since then I have never lost faith
The Devil Terran, my favorite foreigner you will always remain.

Word.


haha nice ^_^ w00t this should be fun. good choice!

I do not wish to play my foreign hero
Playing him my chances of winning would be 0
All I want is for the potential of him reading my poem
That would make me happier then a refugee from Poland!
If this would happen iNcontrol or CatZ, I would make fist pump and cheer
My birthday is the day of this TL attack and it would bring me to tears
All JohnStamos wants is for his efforts to get noticed
All of my years at school i was made fun of and goaded
So please I beg of you Hotbid im starting to get sappy
If you gave me a shout out and read this on stream I would be happy
I know I have not sent in a cheerful or anything like that,
But surely this is JohnStamos's time to shine, Im up to bat!
And if you give me this chance, it will be a homerun
I will be so happy and I promise it will be fun!
You have the chance to make my day
So please relieve me for a moment of this depression for my sake
As I type this poem I beg of you please
Give me strength, give me that sweet release
The relief I want, It his hard earned, fought
My family is in ruins my father has been laid off
There is not much work for him being 60 and only line of work in construction
My head his seducing me to give in to deaths seduction
Thank you in advance even if you do it or not
Just read this please and give it some thought

Word.


Cool poem! I just read it unfortunately, I can't say I would've read it outloud if I had seen it before, not because its not super cool, but because im not the most amazing voice for reading, and it might take a bit of time off the show. However, I'll make sure DeMusLim sees it if he hasn't. Happy birthday!
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
February 06 2013 22:16 GMT
#111
thank you for letting me participate :D

I was super nervous and forgot how to play altogether but at least I could experience DeMuslims reaper-micro first hand :D
scudst0rm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1149 Posts
February 06 2013 22:35 GMT
#112
On February 07 2013 06:54 MBH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 06:36 Schelim wrote:
kinda random but Catz is right about the British accents on Game of Thrones being because "that's what you want" for that kind of production. it's an American production based on a book series by an American author (and i'm pretty sure some of the actors are American), so it doesn't make sense otherwise for the accent to be in it. a girl i'm trying to get with is writing a paper on that exact issue and it seems i actually kinda listened to what she had to say about it.


Well yes, but the setting is clearly medieval (fictional of course) and there weren't that many Americans around at that time ^^


It's also heavily influenced by English history (War of the Roses, Hadrian's Wall). And I'm sure it's no coincidence the whole continent is shaped like Great Britain. I think it being so reminiscent of medieval England makes it more believable and allows you to get more engaged in the universe.
You're like a one ranger army comin' at me...
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 06 2013 22:56 GMT
#113
Great show, Demu is just the coolest guy . Well you guys could've hold back a little in the 3v3 ... :D. Looking forward to the next episode!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 06 2013 23:08 GMT
#114
On February 07 2013 07:16 shin ken wrote:
thank you for letting me participate :D

I was super nervous and forgot how to play altogether but at least I could experience DeMuslims reaper-micro first hand :D


That was a fun game to watch and you only lost 2 drones to that reaper ^^
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
February 07 2013 00:40 GMT
#115
Waiting on the VOD!
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
JohnStamos
Profile Joined February 2013
10 Posts
February 07 2013 01:20 GMT
#116
On February 07 2013 07:07 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 11:03 JohnStamos wrote:
On February 05 2013 17:58 TurnipThrowingPeach wrote:
On February 05 2013 10:56 JohnStamos wrote:
Im so happy i get to see my favorite foreigner on TL attack
I remember chearing for him when his results weren't so high stacked
Us true fans remember cheering for him so hard when he beat Nestea
I was hyperventilating so hard I could hardly breathe
Then his results at NASL everyone thought he would lose to sen
Us true fans knew he would win
and since then I have never lost faith
The Devil Terran, my favorite foreigner you will always remain.

Word.


haha nice ^_^ w00t this should be fun. good choice!

I do not wish to play my foreign hero
Playing him my chances of winning would be 0
All I want is for the potential of him reading my poem
That would make me happier then a refugee from Poland!
If this would happen iNcontrol or CatZ, I would make fist pump and cheer
My birthday is the day of this TL attack and it would bring me to tears
All JohnStamos wants is for his efforts to get noticed
All of my years at school i was made fun of and goaded
So please I beg of you Hotbid im starting to get sappy
If you gave me a shout out and read this on stream I would be happy
I know I have not sent in a cheerful or anything like that,
But surely this is JohnStamos's time to shine, Im up to bat!
And if you give me this chance, it will be a homerun
I will be so happy and I promise it will be fun!
You have the chance to make my day
So please relieve me for a moment of this depression for my sake
As I type this poem I beg of you please
Give me strength, give me that sweet release
The relief I want, It his hard earned, fought
My family is in ruins my father has been laid off
There is not much work for him being 60 and only line of work in construction
My head his seducing me to give in to deaths seduction
Thank you in advance even if you do it or not
Just read this please and give it some thought

Word.


Cool poem! I just read it unfortunately, I can't say I would've read it outloud if I had seen it before, not because its not super cool, but because im not the most amazing voice for reading, and it might take a bit of time off the show. However, I'll make sure DeMusLim sees it if he hasn't. Happy birthday!

Thank you so much he has pmed me with this

"Original Message From DeMusliM:
Hey man, read you're poem.

Was nice and I always appreciate things like this.
Sounds like you're a little down, so I hope this PM may cheer you up just a tad

Have a lovely day ^^"

And so I replied

Thank you so much your blog was an inspiration
I was out of air but you have given me some respiration
When I was down on Christmas and received no presents
Your stream turned that around and somehow made it pleasant
And most recently my birthday the day I hate most
Its a reminder of how little Ive accomplished socially with no girlfriend to boast
Last year for example I just cried all day
Whats a life with no purpose I thought to myself in the rain
Hows a life supposed to stay cool and sane
I suppose its ironic that I'm saddest on my birth date
But today now I feel spirited enough to end this 5 years of depression
Started off in middle school when I got acne and got all that oppression
But now I feel things are starting to look up and now I have a mission
You provoked this change in me and all you did was listen
My lyrics my mind they are all i've got at the moment
But to me now they feel golden as if they are god sent
But god didn't get me here you did
And yes before I was feeling a little down
And this Pm has indeed cheered me up in fact I feel quite proud
In closing know I will always cheer for you you've been the only one to treat me like a human being
So now your not just my favorite foreigner you've surpassed my favorite korean
If ever you need a cheerful or are just looking for a message to pass the time
Just PM me and I will spit forth and bring out the rhymes


Word.

Thank you so much CatZ and Demuslim today I am filled with happiness!
I bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme notice how both words start with RHY. Word.
ikh
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom251 Posts
February 07 2013 02:45 GMT
#117
well this was truly some under the radar super stealth shit considering it was an official event that wasn't even on the calendar a few hours before it began :o missed it entirely!

not like that's an issue for me personally, i'll watch the vod, but having two days' rather hidden notice is kind of weird for what should historically be an event worth a lot more than that.
ratty
Profile Joined July 2011
New Zealand275 Posts
February 07 2013 07:29 GMT
#118
realy need to work on the sound levels game noise over power the casters it so annoying to hear anything
no. monkeys land on their feet, they're like masturbating cats ~ #~hyvaa~#~
EyeKon
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada129 Posts
February 07 2013 19:31 GMT
#119
On February 07 2013 16:29 ratty wrote:
realy need to work on the sound levels game noise over power the casters it so annoying to hear anything


I watch some of the stream live and finished watching the rest on VoD, and never thought the sound levels were imbalanced.
playing since Stealth Assassin had Death Ward
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
February 07 2013 21:41 GMT
#120
that poor first guy...killed by almost every single unit terran has. literally.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1026
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46932
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1180
EffOrt 1001
Hyuk 631
Soma 606
BeSt 519
Shuttle 510
Mini 487
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 348
ZerO 196
Rush 189
Leta 90
firebathero 82
Mong 76
Sea.KH 69
Snow 59
910 57
Pusan 53
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
Yoon 22
Shine 19
Liquid`Ret 18
Rock 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7951
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1516
Khaldor1127
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt551
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe111
Mew2King81
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3757
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 48m
Online Event
19h 48m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.