• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9049 users

[Interview] SPL CJ vs KT Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-25 04:26:45
December 24 2012 21:21 GMT
#1
(T)KT Rolster_Flash

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning two games in one day and getting your team the victory?

I feel so good about the fact that I won't be feeling down for Christmas Eve. Once we go back, it'll be Christmas and I'm glad that I'll be able to spend it meaningfully with my teammates. I think our vacation would have been horrifying had I lost (laughs). I am so relieved that I won.

How was game four?

I practiced that build order extensively and thankfully Bbyong ended up playing exactly like how my practices went so I just breezed on by,

Your ace match up opponent was herO.

I considered him to be one of the best players. But I still played with confidence because I knew that I was good as well and that I wasn't that far behind the top players. I think the key to my victory was my confidence.

Did you not expect the blink stalkers?

I was expecting it but I got flustered because they did not arrive at the timing that I was expecting.

You were in a disadvantageous situation because you had lost a lot of scvs. What was the secret behind your comeback?

Since I was on triple CCs I couldn't help but feel like I was actually at an advantage rather than a disadvantage once I had blocked his attack. I went over to attack my opponent a little bit afterwards and I got the feeling that he hadn't really planned out a transition. I think that's why I was able to easily win.

You are now currently the player with the most wins.

I received a lot of things after MLG Fall Championships. I didn't win the championship but grabbing third place was enough to give me a huge confidence boost. I've been playing up till now with that exact same confidence so as long as luck keeps following me, I'll be able to pull off the player with most wins achievement.

Do you feel any pressure behind the fact that aside from you, the KT Rolster Terran lineup is rather weak?

For a while now, all the other races have been doing well in their stead. But I believe that the other Terrans will soon start doing really well also so I am not all that worried.

Your next opponent will be SK Telecom T1.

It's going to be a player scramble. I've always viewed SK Telecom as a rival so I think this is going to be fun. Personally, I want to face Rain.

You are currently only ten wins behind Jaedong. Do you think you'll be able to overpass him this season?

Jaedong hyung is also a good player so I don't see it as a possibility for this season. I do however want to work really hard so I can overpass him someday. I've caught up to him rather faster than I thought I would. As long as I can maintain this pace, I should be able to overpass him eventually.

Anything else you would like to say?

It is Christmas soon. Since Christmas Eve is a day for couples, it was nice to have a match on this day so that I didn't have to worry about having to be a couple (laughs). I hope all the Christmas couples will spend a fun Christmas with their families. Everyone, Merry Christmas!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
December 24 2012 21:24 GMT
#2
Flash<3
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Icegoat
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden13 Posts
December 24 2012 21:26 GMT
#3
Yay, Flash!

Thanks for the translation SeeKeR!
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
December 24 2012 21:29 GMT
#4
Flash vs Rain, plz ^_^
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 24 2012 21:39 GMT
#5
Flash so sexy ^^
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
December 24 2012 21:41 GMT
#6
Loving the JD respect
Jaedong.
ChillPhiju
Profile Joined September 2012
Germany57 Posts
December 24 2012 21:58 GMT
#7
You gotta love Flash.
He is so good, yet so humble.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 24 2012 22:01 GMT
#8
You are currently only ten wins behind Jaedong. Do you think you'll be able to overpass him this season?

Jaedong hyung is also a good player so I don't see it as a possibility for this season. I do however want to work really hard so I can overpass him someday. I've caught up to him rather faster than I thought I would. As long as I can maintain this pace, I should be able to overpass him eventually.


They really need to stop combining seasons when they're talking about BW in the same breath. Sorry this isn't a continuation by any stretch. Don't mess around with the stats from different games please.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
December 24 2012 22:07 GMT
#9
Thanks for translating
Having to face a Flash full of confidence must be quite scary GLHF to his opponents
o choro é livre
Sacrilege
Profile Joined December 2011
United States199 Posts
December 24 2012 22:08 GMT
#10
Merry Christmas Flash!
Imperative Gaming Owner | Grandmaster Zerg | https://twitter.com/SacrilegeSC2 | https://www.twitch.tv/shadowbites
larse
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
1611 Posts
December 24 2012 22:17 GMT
#11
I think in the last part, Flash means that "Christmas is for couples, so it has nothing to do with me"
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 24 2012 22:37 GMT
#12
Thanks for the points Flash!! You rock
#TheOneTrueDong
Fyodor
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada971 Posts
December 24 2012 22:49 GMT
#13
I knew Flash would be good at SC2 since the beginning.

Outstanding person truly.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
December 24 2012 22:52 GMT
#14
GJ, Flash! Nice to see him adapting well to the new game.

I feel for herO on the other hand. He's a very emotional player.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
b0lt
Profile Joined March 2009
United States790 Posts
December 24 2012 22:54 GMT
#15

Do you feel any pressure behind the fact that aside from you, the KT Rolster Terran lineup is rather weak?

For a while now, all the other races have been doing well in their stead. But I believe that the other Terrans will soon start doing really well also so I am not all that worried.


Yeah, Flash has never been in a situation where aside from him, the KT Rolster Terran lineup was weak.
Landu Landu
Profile Joined December 2012
Norway86 Posts
December 24 2012 23:11 GMT
#16
Merry Christmas to you too Flash! Flash vs Rain would be awesome <3
MC | Snute | Flash
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
December 24 2012 23:16 GMT
#17
Flash is such a boss!
Maru, TY, Clem <3
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
December 24 2012 23:28 GMT
#18
On December 25 2012 06:41 Kal_rA wrote:
Loving the JD respect


Yes! Did they play any Sc2 match against each other yet? If they did I missed it.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
December 25 2012 00:03 GMT
#19
On December 25 2012 08:28 sM.Zik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2012 06:41 Kal_rA wrote:
Loving the JD respect


Yes! Did they play any Sc2 match against each other yet? If they did I missed it.

surprisingly; they've yet to play a single game against each other
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 25 2012 00:10 GMT
#20
aw, what happened to the nice DES photos lol, this one seems rather derpy in comparison
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 33
Railgan 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51364
Shuttle 8390
FanTaSy 1930
BeSt 632
Horang2 515
Larva 413
Soma 140
Sexy 134
Last 117
Mind 98
[ Show more ]
Pusan 89
Zeus 85
ggaemo 79
Hyun 67
Sea.KH 64
hero 63
Aegong 54
Snow 48
Killer 47
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 21
Rock 17
NaDa 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4482
qojqva2427
Dendi1208
420jenkins535
XcaliburYe236
Counter-Strike
fl0m2977
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor901
Liquid`Hasu782
Other Games
B2W.Neo871
Beastyqt743
Mlord461
byalli407
Livibee220
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe79
QueenE73
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 30m
Replay Cast
8h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.