• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9063 users

[Interview] Code S Ro16 Group C 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 23:03:41
November 14 2012 23:00 GMT
#41
"I don't see you guys rating
The kind of rush I'm contemplating
I'd let you watch, I would invite you
But the queens we use would not excite you

So you better go back to your bars, your casinos, your massage
parlours ..."

- Bogus, One night in Vegas
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 14 2012 23:02 GMT
#42
"Why the hell does FXOpen sponsor MMA personally, when they have their own whole team?" ... I almost ended up really asking that when I suddenly realised that MMA named himself after something
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 14 2012 23:05 GMT
#43
Sigh, silly name changes and not caring about Las Vegas. What a guy.
Gorilla23
Profile Joined March 2012
United States339 Posts
November 14 2012 23:09 GMT
#44
On November 15 2012 05:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 05:37 opterown wrote:
wonder what kespa would do if bogus made ro4


Probably not let him play in IPL5, but he would still go for GSL.


To be honest, I'd rather him not play in IPL5 if he makes it into the Ro4. I'd rather the four final players focus on GSL and ignore IPL in order to provide the best games without any distraction.
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
November 14 2012 23:44 GMT
#45
On November 15 2012 03:20 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:07 HolydaKing wrote:
Uh lol, this interview had quite some moments where i thought: wtf? :D

Thanks for the translation once again, Susie.

I swear... I should put up a front and say "no more interviews until everyone stops calling me susie." Honestly, I'm being genuine here, please stop. It's getting annoying and I don't find it humorous.

Wait

Your name isn't actually Susie?
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 14 2012 23:45 GMT
#46
On November 15 2012 08:44 wozzot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:20 SeeKeR wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:07 HolydaKing wrote:
Uh lol, this interview had quite some moments where i thought: wtf? :D

Thanks for the translation once again, Susie.

I swear... I should put up a front and say "no more interviews until everyone stops calling me susie." Honestly, I'm being genuine here, please stop. It's getting annoying and I don't find it humorous.

Wait

Your name isn't actually Susie?

Do I LOOK like I'm a 7 yr old girl?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
November 14 2012 23:47 GMT
#47
On November 15 2012 08:45 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 08:44 wozzot wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:20 SeeKeR wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:07 HolydaKing wrote:
Uh lol, this interview had quite some moments where i thought: wtf? :D

Thanks for the translation once again, Susie.

I swear... I should put up a front and say "no more interviews until everyone stops calling me susie." Honestly, I'm being genuine here, please stop. It's getting annoying and I don't find it humorous.

Wait

Your name isn't actually Susie?

Do I LOOK like I'm a 7 yr old girl?

In all fairness... I don't need to say it. Thanks for your translations!
Refer to my post.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 15 2012 04:04 GMT
#48

You faced PartinG in the losers' match. Did you expect an immortal allin in for game one?

He said it himself in the chat before the match even began that he was going for an immortal all in. Which is why I expected phoenixes but lo an behold, he really did go for immortals. But as of late, I think all Zergs are really good at blocking immortal rushes.


If only you could have backed that up Parting.

GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
November 15 2012 08:39 GMT
#49
"He said it himself in the chat before the match even began that he was going for an immortal all in. Which is why I expected phoenixes but lo an behold, he really did go for immortals."

Loooooool
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 683
White-Ra 109
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever580
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe155
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• davetesta22
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.