• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

TL Attack 2012 E4 - MorroW

Forum Index > SC2 General
76 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All

TL Attack 2012 E4 - MorroW

Text byHot_Bid
November 9th, 2012 21:52 GMT

Episode 4 Details


TL Attack 2012 Episode 4 will happen on Wednesday, Nov 14 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). VODs will be made available quickly following the broadcast.

Our guest this week will be Stefan "MorroW" Andersson. He's from Sweden, but you knew that already because his name literally can't be more Swedish. He used to be on Team ApeX. Technically I guess he's still is on ApeX since he hasn't officially left it, the same way he's still "on" that mailing list your spam filter hasn't figured out how to block yet.



Morrow contemplating if he will die during his 100-hour stream marathon.


In case you missed the previous episode with Tt.White-Ra, the VODs are up on our YouTube Channel.

Hosts


As usual our hosts will be EG.iNcontroL and ROOT.CatZ. Last week they watched White-Ra have an easy time, especially cannon rushing on Megaton Extreme. We'll see how MorroW does!



ROOT.CatZ

EG.iNcontroL



Do you want to play?


OK so do you want to play against the special guest on the show, in front of potentially millions of tenths of hundreds of thousands of viewers? Here's your chance: create a cheerful in true TL Attack spirit using this template:



You can put anything you want on it, about any subject (the players, host, show, TL, ESPORTS in general, etc) and we'll even show it on stream before you play your match. Just post your cheerful in this thread with your battle.net ID (character + code) and we'll invite the winners during the show, so make sure to watch.

Like last week, the show will be half HotS, half WoL. We'll also be selecting potential opponents for MorroW in the normal, random trivia way.

See you guys next Wednesday!



TeamLiquid Attack! is a fun, casual event where a popular professional StarCraft 2 player plays custom 1v1s against community members. Typically, the player attempts creative or non-serious strategies while sharing friendly banter with the hosts. The show is a great way to get to know the personality of the popular player that might not normally be seen in serious ladder games or in tournaments.

Previous episodes of TL Attack can be found on TeamLiquid's YouTube Channel, featuring guests like White-Ra, Qxc, and Sheth.

Thanks to Lip and Salon Alpin for the graphics.
Facebook Twitter Reddit
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Rescawen
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland1028 Posts
November 09 2012 21:55 GMT
#2
stefaannnnnnnn!
Gnusnu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 21:58:12
November 09 2012 21:56 GMT
#3
Team Apex's best player by far. Go Morrow!

+ Show Spoiler +
That's a joke because he's their only "player".


White-Ra made all of his opponents look like a joke. Tough act to follow.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 21:57:09
November 09 2012 21:56 GMT
#4
it would be awesome if they did HOTS tl attack as well since morrow plays so much hots.

edit: im a retard...
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
November 09 2012 22:00 GMT
#5
Can't wait!
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
November 09 2012 22:03 GMT
#6
"his name literally can't be more Swedish"

Haha, I'll be watching for sure.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 09 2012 22:05 GMT
#7
I have great hopes for you Mister Andersson.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
November 09 2012 22:30 GMT
#8
On November 10 2012 06:56 dAPhREAk wrote:
it would be awesome if they did HOTS tl attack as well since morrow plays so much hots.

edit: im a retard...

LOL I like you.

I'm so excited for this, Morrow is so funny.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 09 2012 22:41 GMT
#9
Cool! Been a fan of Morrow since the BW days. Will tune in if I have time.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 09 2012 22:45 GMT
#10
I wish they did some of the Starcraft2 Broodwar
But I hear the map is broken :/
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 09 2012 22:50 GMT
#11
On November 10 2012 07:45 Noocta wrote:
I wish they did some of the Starcraft2 Broodwar
But I hear the map is broken :/

I wish they did some of the original BW. Bet Morrow would still kick ass at it.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
November 09 2012 22:56 GMT
#12
On November 10 2012 07:50 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 07:45 Noocta wrote:
I wish they did some of the Starcraft2 Broodwar
But I hear the map is broken :/

I wish they did some of the original BW. Bet Morrow would still kick ass at it.

TT1 was steaming BW like yesterday and he was like D/D+.
was fun to watch though.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 23:09:50
November 09 2012 23:05 GMT
#13
On November 10 2012 07:56 Shebuha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 07:50 Holgerius wrote:
On November 10 2012 07:45 Noocta wrote:
I wish they did some of the Starcraft2 Broodwar
But I hear the map is broken :/

I wish they did some of the original BW. Bet Morrow would still kick ass at it.

TT1 was steaming BW like yesterday and he was like D/D+.
was fun to watch though.

Heh, no way he was actual D/D+. It doesn't go away all that fast. If he lost to people on that level, I bet it was some smurfs.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
November 09 2012 23:06 GMT
#14
Haha go MorroW :D
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
November 09 2012 23:14 GMT
#15
On November 10 2012 08:05 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 07:56 Shebuha wrote:
On November 10 2012 07:50 Holgerius wrote:
On November 10 2012 07:45 Noocta wrote:
I wish they did some of the Starcraft2 Broodwar
But I hear the map is broken :/

I wish they did some of the original BW. Bet Morrow would still kick ass at it.

TT1 was steaming BW like yesterday and he was like D/D+.
was fun to watch though.

Heh, no way he was actual D/D+. It doesn't go away all that fast. If he lost to people on that level, I bet it was some smurfs.

It just takes time to come back is all, he was playing like D/D+, but I don't think he lost any games cuz he had the sick game sense and the micro management. I didn't watch the whole time so I dunno.
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
November 09 2012 23:41 GMT
#16
[image loading]

here use this picture instead.
looking forward to the show, love watching morrows stream + hots
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
November 09 2012 23:53 GMT
#17
morrow is sickest troll ever; i will definitely tune in
TSM
looknohands119
Profile Joined March 2010
United States815 Posts
November 10 2012 00:47 GMT
#18
This is gonna be hilarious. Really looking forward to it! TLAttack is always the best distraction from school work for me. ^^
"The kingdom of the heavens is buried treasure. Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?" - Jon Foreman ('Your Love Is Strong' - Spring EP)
Lykkehjul
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway82 Posts
November 10 2012 00:51 GMT
#19
Watching the previous TLattack with Sheth was horrible. Catz and Incontrol not the people you want casting this. Sorry
<3
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
November 10 2012 01:25 GMT
#20
On November 10 2012 09:51 Lykkehjul wrote:
Watching the previous TLattack with Sheth was horrible. Catz and Incontrol not the people you want casting this. Sorry

Unfortunately I have to agree, TL Attack could use new hosts.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko201
SpeCial 74
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16293
firebathero 2294
Bisu 883
Hyuk 596
Horang2 527
Larva 269
BeSt 242
Mini 163
Light 161
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Leta 93
Rush 86
Barracks 78
Pusan 59
ZerO 57
Killer 53
Mong 53
ToSsGirL 50
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
Shinee 33
Aegong 31
Sexy 30
Mind 28
NaDa 25
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
zelot 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 373
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1051
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1017
crisheroes929
Other Games
gofns26888
singsing1881
olofmeister1194
B2W.Neo188
Mew2King81
Livibee57
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH100
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
11h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 5m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.