• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7771 users

[Interview] 2012 GSL S3 CodeA R1 D3 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Michaels
Profile Joined August 2010
419 Posts
July 10 2012 08:15 GMT
#21
Can anyone translate reactions of koreans netizens to GSL protoss losing to kespa protoss? Were they harch?
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
July 10 2012 08:50 GMT
#22
On July 10 2012 17:15 Michaels wrote:
Can anyone translate reactions of koreans netizens to GSL protoss losing to kespa protoss? Were they harch?

It seems they were very harsh. Even in the thread here on TL Kespa vs GOM there were some very unneeded harsh posts by BW fanboys. Best go there if you want to know more.
Thanks storywriter, you did an awesome job with the translations as usual
Get off my lawn, young punks
SilentSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States505 Posts
July 10 2012 08:58 GMT
#23
On July 10 2012 16:16 Gorilla23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 16:10 SilentSC2 wrote:
On July 10 2012 16:00 Darion wrote:
Curious that Life isn't wearing a Zenex shirt...


He also said that "I also want to thank other Protosses that I have friend listed on ladder" which probably means that he didn't practice with his teammates or he left ZeNex and had to find new practice partners... o.o

Aww dammit ZeNex TT


His last two tweets were to ZeNEX players, and his twitter is still @ZeNEXLife. Would be interesting to see who was at the studio with him, but the premium games don't show us the close-up after each set.


Ok, I hope he's still ZeNEX or then i'll be so sad... -.-
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
July 10 2012 09:02 GMT
#24
On July 10 2012 17:58 SilentSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 16:16 Gorilla23 wrote:
On July 10 2012 16:10 SilentSC2 wrote:
On July 10 2012 16:00 Darion wrote:
Curious that Life isn't wearing a Zenex shirt...


He also said that "I also want to thank other Protosses that I have friend listed on ladder" which probably means that he didn't practice with his teammates or he left ZeNex and had to find new practice partners... o.o

Aww dammit ZeNex TT


His last two tweets were to ZeNEX players, and his twitter is still @ZeNEXLife. Would be interesting to see who was at the studio with him, but the premium games don't show us the close-up after each set.


Ok, I hope he's still ZeNEX or then i'll be so sad... -.-



If I recall correctly, Life is still in school. I have a feeling that maybe he was at school the morning before or going to school after the matches. so he didn't wear his uniform. or he may not have had one with him at home.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 10 2012 09:50 GMT
#25
On July 10 2012 18:02 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 17:58 SilentSC2 wrote:
On July 10 2012 16:16 Gorilla23 wrote:
On July 10 2012 16:10 SilentSC2 wrote:
On July 10 2012 16:00 Darion wrote:
Curious that Life isn't wearing a Zenex shirt...


He also said that "I also want to thank other Protosses that I have friend listed on ladder" which probably means that he didn't practice with his teammates or he left ZeNex and had to find new practice partners... o.o

Aww dammit ZeNex TT


His last two tweets were to ZeNEX players, and his twitter is still @ZeNEXLife. Would be interesting to see who was at the studio with him, but the premium games don't show us the close-up after each set.


Ok, I hope he's still ZeNEX or then i'll be so sad... -.-



If I recall correctly, Life is still in school. I have a feeling that maybe he was at school the morning before or going to school after the matches. so he didn't wear his uniform. or he may not have had one with him at home.

haha life is so gosu~
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
July 10 2012 10:01 GMT
#26
lol shine thanks thehandsomenerd.com. time to go crash that site again
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 10 2012 11:42 GMT
#27
YoDa's interview is now up!

Damn SW is fast
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 10 2012 11:51 GMT
#28
nice interviews!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
July 10 2012 11:57 GMT
#29
Thanks again Storywriter. ^^ Interesting interviews. Very curious about what's going on with Life.
Long live the King of Wings
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 10 2012 12:08 GMT
#30
On July 10 2012 20:57 LimitSEA wrote:
Thanks again Storywriter. ^^ Interesting interviews. Very curious about what's going on with Life.

What's going on with Life?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
July 10 2012 12:19 GMT
#31
Who do you want to face in Round 2?

I prefer Zerg to Protoss. Protoss is OP at the moment. It’s so hard to beat them.

?_? is he serious?

thanks for translations.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
July 10 2012 13:05 GMT
#32
speaking about shirt, I like the new complexity jersey, looks quite cool

thanks for the translations, lot to read today
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 10 2012 13:08 GMT
#33
On July 10 2012 21:19 dragonborn wrote:
Who do you want to face in Round 2?

I prefer Zerg to Protoss. Protoss is OP at the moment. It’s so hard to beat them.

?_? is he serious?

thanks for translations.

life has an excellent ZvZ while he struggles a bit in ZvP
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
July 10 2012 13:23 GMT
#34
On July 10 2012 21:08 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 20:57 LimitSEA wrote:
Thanks again Storywriter. ^^ Interesting interviews. Very curious about what's going on with Life.

What's going on with Life?

Absolutely nothing. Scrolled down to the bottom to quick reply and saw a few posts questioning Life not practising with his team, so read too much into it I suppose.
Long live the King of Wings
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
July 10 2012 13:51 GMT
#35
On July 10 2012 15:05 storywriter wrote:

FnaticRCOz

Anything to add?

I watched KeSPA vs GSL yesterday and as a viewer, I had fun but as a player, I couldn’t help but feel disappointed. A player can always lose but the critics were way too harsh. KeSPA players started late sure but they have been progamers for a long time. They are already accustomed so it’s no wonder that they are improving quickly and I think people expect way too much from GSL players. It’s normal to lose sometimes so I hope the fans become more understanding. Please refrain from making comments that could hurt the players.


Well said Oz!
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
MilesTeg
Profile Joined September 2010
France1271 Posts
July 10 2012 14:03 GMT
#36
On July 10 2012 21:19 dragonborn wrote:
Who do you want to face in Round 2?


?_? is he serious?



That seems to be the consensus I don't know why you're acting surprised.
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
July 10 2012 15:51 GMT
#37
Anyone know where Leenock's/Polt's interview are? :o
리노크 👑
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
July 10 2012 15:55 GMT
#38
On July 10 2012 23:03 MilesTeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 21:19 dragonborn wrote:
Who do you want to face in Round 2?


?_? is he serious?



That seems to be the consensus I don't know why you're acting surprised.

In what universe is it the consensus that ZvP favours Protoss? Lmao. Is it April Fool's day?
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 10 2012 15:59 GMT
#39
On July 11 2012 00:55 Shiori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 23:03 MilesTeg wrote:
On July 10 2012 21:19 dragonborn wrote:
Who do you want to face in Round 2?


?_? is he serious?



That seems to be the consensus I don't know why you're acting surprised.

In what universe is it the consensus that ZvP favours Protoss? Lmao. Is it April Fool's day?


PvZ is 50/50 in the KR scene, and Life happens to lose to Protosses at the key moments of every tournament.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
July 10 2012 18:34 GMT
#40
I can help with the Leenock interview haha.

+ Show Spoiler +
Taken from http://s.163.com/12/0710/23/863E42E700314D0E.html and http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1240413.

[image loading]

Q: How does it feel advancing into round 2?
A: I've been playing very poorly in actual competitions recently. This causes me to be very worried about my condition before the games. I am very happy to have advanced, and I am determined never to come in fourth in the Code S groups and be eliminated again.

Q: Is the burden of playing in Code A very big?
A: The pressure of playing in round 1 of Code A is really really big. It was more nerve-wrecking than the finals.

Q: Any particular reason for your recent dip in form?
A: My results in practice are not that bad, so I never really thought about that. Even though I lost really horribly in Code S, I don't think my condition is really that horrible. It feels like I'm just slightly down on my luck.

Q: What are your thoughts about your next match?
A: My results in ZvZs during practice haven't been too good, and my next round opponent is Life, a really strong Zerg. This makes me a bit worried. ZvZ is my worst matchup out of the 3, so it makes me feel quite uneasy.

Q: You lost your first game today.
A: I was harassed so badly by my opponent's DTs, so I knew I would lose. Since I was already in such a horrible position from the start, I was just planning for my second game during the mid-game of the first game.

Q: It went into a base race in the second game.
A: I couldn't possibly win if our main armies had clashed, so I chose to have the base race. It felt like that was my only hope of winning.

Q: How about the third game?
A: I thought I played pretty well. I thought that the third map would be Antiga Shipyard, so that was the map that I practised. I panicked a bit when I saw that the map was actually Daybreak. It was a good thing my opponent chose to all-in that I was able to win.

Q: You haven't really had any very good results ever since you came in as runner up.
A: Even though I haven't achieved any good results, I feel like my results so far haven't been that bad either. I can't be too impatient for now, and I believe that it won't be long before I have my rise.

Q: You have a GSTL match coming up.
A: Actually, I'm hoping that I won't have to play in the match. I'm really not feeling good about it. Hopefully, Lucky or Tear will just finish off the match.

Q: Anything else you wish to add?
A: I want to thank my team mates who practised with me, Recently my mum has been asking me why I have been losing so much, and she's now really worried about me. I just want to say that it's just my condition not being too good recently, and I will be back to peak conditions before long. Hopefully she won't be too worried about me.
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 52m
OSC
16h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.