• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13136 users

My Starcraft sculpture - Zeratul - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
June 28 2012 21:41 GMT
#301
I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread now. This is incredible work. It was funny to read back through the thread and see so many people who thought the same thing as me, that the finished work was actually a reference screenshot. I didn't believe my eyes until I saw the sculpture standing on the base, that's how good it is. Fantastic attention to detail and excellent painting as well.
Moderator
Tyqer
Profile Joined June 2011
United States11 Posts
June 28 2012 21:52 GMT
#302
"I am curious if you like the results."

HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE THIS!?
For the swarm.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
June 29 2012 00:02 GMT
#303
Damn when I saw the first picture of the coloured Zeratul I thought that was a screenshot from a game and I started thinking why I haven't seen it yet.

DUDE MAKE MOAR AND SELL FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY
wwww
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
June 29 2012 00:06 GMT
#304
yeah you should make a lot of sculptures and sell them for a good price. I bet people will pay some money for them. You def got a talent.
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
Elenem
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland8 Posts
June 29 2012 07:52 GMT
#305
DaYum! so many of You here :D It's so nice to read all of You'r comment's that's why I figured I'll do something else from StarCraft univers When I finish I'll post It here on TL
Like I said, I won't sell any figures that I've already made cause I wanted them anyway oh and one more thing. Blizzard warned me about rights violation. Since I'm not getting anything out of It I will have to stop at some point cause a man gotta eat right? That would be a shame actually. Any suggestions on how could I proceed with this whole sculpting business?
Because as far as I'm concerned I cant sell you anything on commision since I'm using Blizz ideas. And thats cool, cause I would need a license or something (and only big companies get that) but Blizzard will have to hire better sculptors cause i'm doing Kerrigan and she will be better! ...I hope
Choose a job You love and You will never have to work a day in Your Life.
novabossa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States350 Posts
June 29 2012 16:14 GMT
#306
So badassed
Rachel: First game. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Dark Templar. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Countered. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Were you worried? oGsMC: What?
kochanfe
Profile Joined July 2011
Micronesia1338 Posts
June 29 2012 16:27 GMT
#307
holyfuckingshit! HOW MUCH???
"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
June 29 2012 16:44 GMT
#308
Absolutely gorgeous, truly. I thought I was decent at sculpture lol. NAY NAY
The universe created an audience for itself.
F1ip
Profile Joined May 2010
United States17 Posts
June 29 2012 20:55 GMT
#309
My jaw dropped when I saw it, wow that is so good. You sir have a serious talent.
EG
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
June 29 2012 23:05 GMT
#310
Absolutely incredible work, you should definitely consider doing more of those SC2 sculptures.
In Inca we trust
NoctemSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States771 Posts
June 29 2012 23:21 GMT
#311
Amazing, simply amazing.
If I had your skill level in the arts I'd make myself a website and set about making custom, one of a kind sculptures for people with a decent paycheck.
You could make a career out of this.
http://www.twitch.tv/noctemsc <--Most epic fun times
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
June 30 2012 01:13 GMT
#312
OP, check out Shiflett Brothers site. They're professional sculptors that make all sorts of stuff. Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book stuff, etc. Sometimes they'll be commissioned by Marvel or whoever to make something which will go into production. They answer almost every question on their forums so if you're looking for some ideas or advice sign up.

Otherwise they sell resin kits. For those you'd need to get a mold made of the original which can involve hacking it to pieces to make. I dunno, maybe you can get something worked out with Blizzard? I highly doubt it lol. But I do have some Starcraft 1 action figures so they do license stuff.
LiquidDota Staff
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
June 30 2012 16:28 GMT
#313
Like many others here, I thought that the colored model was official Blizzard artwork. Excellent work, it's unreal looking!
Siwelcela
Profile Joined November 2011
United States87 Posts
June 30 2012 16:49 GMT
#314
As an artist with a college degree and had my struggles with this material this is extremely impressive! You should look into freelancing these, just use some sort of clear strength enhancing spray/lacquer to keep it sturdy during shipping.
pokes & fun
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
June 30 2012 17:08 GMT
#315
Beautiful! Very well done. You have a real talent, and while it's good to be hard on oneself, you should also be proud!
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
June 30 2012 19:38 GMT
#316
Great job man! That looks amazing.
Adventurekid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden505 Posts
June 30 2012 19:41 GMT
#317
That's an awesome sculpture!
You should build a turtle fence!
papi91
Profile Joined March 2011
United States16 Posts
June 30 2012 20:10 GMT
#318
You have the hands of a god.
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
June 30 2012 20:15 GMT
#319
Holy shit that is good. Keep it up! Make Kerrigan!
MapleSparKz
Profile Joined January 2011
United States61 Posts
June 30 2012 20:43 GMT
#320
Dude that looks amazing. As a Warhammer fan I've seen a lot of really well painted models but this is on another level :D
Liquid NonY, why don't you win every game!?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM814
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 349
TKL 343
Reynor 255
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10891
Dendi1031
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1976
Liquid`RaSZi1597
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt583
Khaldor488
Mlord486
olofmeister445
KnowMe299
FrodaN173
crisheroes165
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach44
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1561
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 33m
OSC
6h 33m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
19h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.