• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you" - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
bEwArE
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom121 Posts
July 15 2012 17:49 GMT
#301
GLHF IN LIFE
IMMVP #1 Terran
Astragoth
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands89 Posts
July 15 2012 18:02 GMT
#302
Nada, thank you for introducing me to starcraft.

Watching starcraft is now one of my favourite hobbies. I'm not much of a player, but i really admire your skill and dedication.

from Holland, Henk-Jan
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
July 15 2012 18:12 GMT
#303
True legends like you will never be forgotten.. No matter where your life leads you, please know that there are people all around the world who will always remember Nada and the amazing games you gave us in both SC1 and SC2.

Nada, the genius terran... FOREVER FIGHTING!

-Calt
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 15 2012 18:31 GMT
#304
Nada, for someone who came into E-sport past your prime looking at your achievements in broodwar has been like reading history book about a chineese dynasty, vast and unknown to many.
To see you doing as well in sc2 and the late years of your BW career was inspirational to me, stay strong!

-Iplaythings
In the woods, there lurks..
barcacl2006
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom25 Posts
July 15 2012 18:54 GMT
#305
Gg

Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
July 15 2012 19:09 GMT
#306
Come back as manager of the best SC2 team please !

Take care,

Serimek, a fan from France
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
July 15 2012 19:54 GMT
#307
I made this for Nada. A bit shoddy, and I hope Blizzard won't mind

[image loading]
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
SiCkO_
Profile Joined September 2010
United States481 Posts
July 15 2012 20:02 GMT
#308
NaDa,

Congrats on an awesome career and good luck with the Mall!

-SiCkO
SKT Toss line Fighting! | Bisu, BeSt, By.Sun! |
Whiztard
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-15 20:42:53
July 15 2012 20:41 GMT
#309
NaDa, I was always inspired by your willingness to go beyond and improve past where your current state is. I still remember your intense presence as you shouted "I AM NADA," and that image will be forever forged within my mind. I hope everyone takes your intense dedication to heart and utilizes that same dedication in their every day work, because that sort of dedication is what champions are made of.

Signed,
Whiztard
CT

Edit: I hope this wasn't too late, =X
when Bisu switches to SC2...... (2014 update: sighh)
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
July 15 2012 22:00 GMT
#310
-- PROJECT CLOSED --

I will not accept anything anymore ^^
Thanks again for all your hard work!
You know I already told you that NaDa is so happy although he didnt even see one single message
As soon as there are any News, I'll inform you asap ^___^

Thanks and FIGHTING!
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
Ecstatic
Profile Joined January 2011
United States160 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 00:14:28
July 16 2012 00:14 GMT
#311
Whoops, did not see that this ended ^^
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 16 2012 00:25 GMT
#312
wow, didn't see this and missed it by hours :x
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 18:36:33
August 01 2012 18:30 GMT
#313
My lovely Nadalites :3

Today I have completly finished our Book.
It is printed and everyone got his/her letter into the book.
I will contact Nada these days and will tell him that he'll receive our book soon.
Until now he is still very deeply touched and very grateful!

I know you/we are the best community on this planet,
but I am really very well... I am pretty much touched as well T_T
I've read all of your letters and all your support is amazing like always.

THANK YOU TEAM LIQUID!
[image loading]

I'll keep you up to date!

Lots of hugs&kisses!

~Yours Janine
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
SYGY
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada88 Posts
August 01 2012 18:35 GMT
#314
:'( im to late.
sc:WOL [Masters] sc:BW [Unranked]
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
August 01 2012 18:37 GMT
#315
On August 02 2012 03:30 Furaha wrote:
My lovely Nadalites :3

Today I have completly finished our Book.
It is printed and everyone got his/her letter into the book.
I will contact Nada these days and will tell him that he'll receive our book soon.
Until now he is still very deeply touched and very grateful!

I know you/we are the best community on this planet,
but I am really very well... I am pretty much touched as well T_T
I've read all of your letters and all your support is amazing like always.

THANK YOU TEAM LIQUID!
[image loading]

I'll keep you up to date!

Lots of hugs&kisses!

~Yours Janine


Thank you as well for your hard work!
ChaiNs
Profile Joined June 2012
57 Posts
August 01 2012 18:43 GMT
#316
This is an amazing project to take on by yourself. Thank you so much for doing this Furaha!
Polt | GuMiho | Ryung | PartinG | Genius | Symbol | soO
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
August 22 2012 17:34 GMT
#317
NEWS NEWS NEWS ^^

Hey!
I am sorry for my delay but IEM gave me a lot of work XD
Finally today I have sent our lovely book to NaDa!

[image loading]
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
Tamburlaine
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada288 Posts
August 22 2012 17:38 GMT
#318
Aw. I was away up north while this was happening.
I like things.
Fluffboll
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden516 Posts
August 22 2012 17:56 GMT
#319
Amazing work on the book Furaha! Looks really nice
You need to construct additional pylons.
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
August 22 2012 18:09 GMT
#320
Really nice! Do you think it will be possible to give us out a PDF version of this book ?
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft507
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft551
PiGStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 196
SpeCial 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
Counter-Strike
taco 578
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
C9.Mang0288
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo884
• Stunt325
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 15m
Online Event
7h 15m
FEL
12h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.