• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

Who is the most popular streamer?(Numbers inside!) - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
April 30 2012 23:12 GMT
#201
I think the peak viewers for some of these streamers are wrong, for example, I saw that MC once has around 15000 viewers just before he attended the HSC IV in his hotel
Fluffboll
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden516 Posts
April 30 2012 23:14 GMT
#202
On May 01 2012 08:12 pumpy145 wrote:
I think the peak viewers for some of these streamers are wrong, for example, I saw that MC once has around 15000 viewers just before he attended the HSC IV in his hotel


You didn't read the OP... Go back and try again!
You need to construct additional pylons.
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
April 30 2012 23:14 GMT
#203
On May 01 2012 08:12 pumpy145 wrote:
I think the peak viewers for some of these streamers are wrong, for example, I saw that MC once has around 15000 viewers just before he attended the HSC IV in his hotel



Yeah, I was in stephano's stream when he broke 13k, and that thing says sub 12k.
White-Ra fighting!
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
April 30 2012 23:15 GMT
#204
On May 01 2012 08:09 Fluffboll wrote:
One thing stands out to me more then anything in this thread, and it has nothing to do with the stream numbers... Why would you try and argue with anyone who has "Idra fanboy all the way." in his signature? Boggles the mind really.

OT: Some surprising people high up in that list but most of them were expected.
Personally I don't watch streams of people that simply plays music when they play which is why I watch LoL streams over SC2 streams (even though I enjoy SC2 as a game more) because they commentate and interact with the viewers which is far more fun imo.

Because that does not mean I'm braindead?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 23:19:17
April 30 2012 23:15 GMT
#205
On May 01 2012 08:07 CeriseCherries wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:03 Azarkon wrote:
On May 01 2012 07:54 one-one-one wrote:
On May 01 2012 07:49 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 07:44 one-one-one wrote:
Some people have mentioned that ST_Bomber and oGsForGG deserves more viewers.

I second this. How the hell can idrA get 10k viewers when the 2 guys above are at least twice as good as him?

And notice that terran players in general get relatively few viewers.

This is a general problem with the foreign scene - that people are more interested in zerg/protoss than terran.
There are almost no SC2 front figures/casters on the foreign scene that play terran.

Stop being so hipster and recognize the incredible skill of top korean terrans!

Bomber twice as good as Idra... I guess that's why Bomber won against Idra by having hellions on the right place at the right time? Overall, yeah Bomber comes out on top, but twice as good? No


In fact, when I think about it I think the difference is even bigger than that.

He is probably three times better than idrA


Fraer has a 60% win rate in 2012 vs. EU players and a few Korean Code A-S players.

IdrA has a 32% win rate in 2012 vs. Korean Code A-S players and a few EU players.

Yeah, it's that bad for IdrA, but you don't get three times from that.


which code A-S players did Fraer play?


Leenock - loss 0-1
Polt - loss 3-5
Tails - win 2-0
Revival - win 2-0
Life - loss 0-2
Violet - loss 0-1
Hyun - win 2-1

I'm not going to bother arguing about them being in Code A-S at this time, but these players all reached Code A-S in the last year.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
April 30 2012 23:16 GMT
#206
On May 01 2012 08:07 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Destiny at number 10? How the mighty have fallen.



probably due to the fact he never really 'broke out' as a player at any major tournament, seems more tame and streams way too much shitty LoL.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
FairForever
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2392 Posts
April 30 2012 23:17 GMT
#207
On May 01 2012 08:14 m3rciless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:12 pumpy145 wrote:
I think the peak viewers for some of these streamers are wrong, for example, I saw that MC once has around 15000 viewers just before he attended the HSC IV in his hotel



Yeah, I was in stephano's stream when he broke 13k, and that thing says sub 12k.


Read the OP.... sigh...
Fluffboll
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden516 Posts
April 30 2012 23:18 GMT
#208
On May 01 2012 08:15 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:09 Fluffboll wrote:
One thing stands out to me more then anything in this thread, and it has nothing to do with the stream numbers... Why would you try and argue with anyone who has "Idra fanboy all the way." in his signature? Boggles the mind really.

OT: Some surprising people high up in that list but most of them were expected.
Personally I don't watch streams of people that simply plays music when they play which is why I watch LoL streams over SC2 streams (even though I enjoy SC2 as a game more) because they commentate and interact with the viewers which is far more fun imo.

Because that does not mean I'm braindead?



Where did I say that? You making such a statement out of thin air does not help your situation...

Any person who is a fan of anyone is going to be unwise to argue against because their view is skewed towards whoever they are a fan of. With you displaying your stance so openly and easily available should deter anyone from arguing stuff that can't be proven with you.
You need to construct additional pylons.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 23:22:32
April 30 2012 23:21 GMT
#209
On May 01 2012 08:18 Fluffboll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:15 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 08:09 Fluffboll wrote:
One thing stands out to me more then anything in this thread, and it has nothing to do with the stream numbers... Why would you try and argue with anyone who has "Idra fanboy all the way." in his signature? Boggles the mind really.

OT: Some surprising people high up in that list but most of them were expected.
Personally I don't watch streams of people that simply plays music when they play which is why I watch LoL streams over SC2 streams (even though I enjoy SC2 as a game more) because they commentate and interact with the viewers which is far more fun imo.

Because that does not mean I'm braindead?



Where did I say that? You making such a statement out of thin air does not help your situation...

Any person who is a fan of anyone is going to be unwise to argue against because their view is skewed towards whoever they are a fan of. With you displaying your stance so openly and easily available should deter anyone from arguing stuff that can't be proven with you.

It was implied in the part: Why would you try and argue with anyone who has "Idra fanboy all the way." in his signature? Boggles the mind really.'' I read this as if you are saying there's no point trying to discuss with me because I'm a fan.

Braindead perhaps not the best choice of words, but I don't see why people shouldn't try to discuss with me because I'm a fan of Idra
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
April 30 2012 23:36 GMT
#210
On May 01 2012 08:05 MaximusBlack wrote:
Bouse I made the list!


And came in higher than several big names. I was impressed=]
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
Gyro_SC2
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
April 30 2012 23:39 GMT
#211
where is day9 ?
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
April 30 2012 23:41 GMT
#212
On May 01 2012 08:39 Gyro_SC2 wrote:
where is day9 ?

Not in the list, since he's not a player. If he were, though, he'd be #3 with 5776 average viewers and a peak of 14051 viewers.
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
April 30 2012 23:44 GMT
#213
PPl watch IdrA's stream for his music and rages lol. It's so damn fun.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
April 30 2012 23:44 GMT
#214
On May 01 2012 08:21 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:18 Fluffboll wrote:
On May 01 2012 08:15 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 08:09 Fluffboll wrote:
One thing stands out to me more then anything in this thread, and it has nothing to do with the stream numbers... Why would you try and argue with anyone who has "Idra fanboy all the way." in his signature? Boggles the mind really.

OT: Some surprising people high up in that list but most of them were expected.
Personally I don't watch streams of people that simply plays music when they play which is why I watch LoL streams over SC2 streams (even though I enjoy SC2 as a game more) because they commentate and interact with the viewers which is far more fun imo.

Because that does not mean I'm braindead?



Where did I say that? You making such a statement out of thin air does not help your situation...

Any person who is a fan of anyone is going to be unwise to argue against because their view is skewed towards whoever they are a fan of. With you displaying your stance so openly and easily available should deter anyone from arguing stuff that can't be proven with you.

It was implied in the part: Why would you try and argue with anyone who has "Idra fanboy all the way." in his signature? Boggles the mind really.'' I read this as if you are saying there's no point trying to discuss with me because I'm a fan.

Braindead perhaps not the best choice of words, but I don't see why people shouldn't try to discuss with me because I'm a fan of Idra

Read the second part of his last message as well, he explains why he said that. It's just 2 sentences, shouldnt take long.
Treva
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States535 Posts
April 30 2012 23:45 GMT
#215
Thanks for posting this info! Kinda cool to see how much people stream and how many views they usually get.

OT
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 01 2012 05:26 CruiseR wrote:
I just think IdrA is the most overrated player. Some polls i've seen recently kinda shocked me. I concluded that alot of people think IdrA is for sure in the top3 if it comes to foreigners, hell, to some people he's top1. I may have overreacted a bit, but I think Strelok, Scarlett or DieStar with their latest form have at least a 50/50 shot vs IdrA.


I think you should judge players also based on how well they perform in all match ups. Just because you beat someone doesn't mean you are a better player than them. Say you have 2 players (A and B). Lets say both play Terran. Player A has exceptional TvT and can beat Player B pretty easily as Player B is crappy at TvT. However Player A has really bad TvZ and TvP while Player B has exceptional TvZ and TvP. Who would you claim is the better overall player if they each played players around their skill level? I would consider Player B to be the better player overall even if Player A can beat him 4/5 times.
Live it up.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
April 30 2012 23:56 GMT
#216
On May 01 2012 08:45 Treva wrote:
Thanks for posting this info! Kinda cool to see how much people stream and how many views they usually get.

OT
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 01 2012 05:26 CruiseR wrote:
I just think IdrA is the most overrated player. Some polls i've seen recently kinda shocked me. I concluded that alot of people think IdrA is for sure in the top3 if it comes to foreigners, hell, to some people he's top1. I may have overreacted a bit, but I think Strelok, Scarlett or DieStar with their latest form have at least a 50/50 shot vs IdrA.


I think you should judge players also based on how well they perform in all match ups. Just because you beat someone doesn't mean you are a better player than them. Say you have 2 players (A and B). Lets say both play Terran. Player A has exceptional TvT and can beat Player B pretty easily as Player B is crappy at TvT. However Player A has really bad TvZ and TvP while Player B has exceptional TvZ and TvP. Who would you claim is the better overall player if they each played players around their skill level? I would consider Player B to be the better player overall even if Player A can beat him 4/5 times.

I dont think your tangent in particularly relevant to the guy you quoted. As far as I can see, he's not saying Strelok, Scarlett, or Diestar have 50/50 shots at Idra because they're vZ snipers or anything. Really they're not, though admittedly I dont know that much about Diestar. I'm not saying I think any of those people are better than Idra or that they have 50/50 shots at beating him (though I'm not saying I disagree either ), it just seems like your rant was a wee bit out of place.

But I do agree with the rant overall though :D
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
April 30 2012 23:57 GMT
#217
more ppl should give polt some love. i find his stream the easiest to watch as he doesnt not jump all over the place for no reason lol
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
April 30 2012 23:57 GMT
#218
I just don't understand.. next person to talk about how X player is better than Y player is going to be banned.
Moderatorgold coin
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
May 01 2012 00:01 GMT
#219
I played Hui a few times, and now I have nightmares of blink stalker allins on taldarim.
RUS RO DAH!!!
Profile Joined February 2012
United States277 Posts
May 01 2012 00:04 GMT
#220
It's funny how every time Idra's name is mentioned there seems to be this need to proclaim him top ten or top five foreigner. Who cares how he ranks, he's a foreigner so he's not going to win tournaments any time soon. Being the best foreigner is like being king of the losers, a totally irrelevant title.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Yoon 43
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor400
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee166
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 31m
Stellar Fest
5h 31m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.