• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:21
CEST 12:21
KST 19:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Zerg Rush on Google - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 07:57:43
April 27 2012 07:57 GMT
#81
Just got 70 zerglings with 202 apm hahah pretty sweet
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
April 27 2012 07:57 GMT
#82
How do you play.... I don't get it.
terran0330
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand106 Posts
April 27 2012 07:58 GMT
#83
Oh this this is so much awesome :D

Love you google <3
Brotoss FTW
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
April 27 2012 07:59 GMT
#84
oic, just click.
TheDroneNextDoor
Profile Joined April 2012
Hungary32 Posts
April 27 2012 08:00 GMT
#85
Fantastic easter egg from Google, mad respect to them

Now, if only I could implement my 300 APM to SC2...
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
April 27 2012 08:02 GMT
#86
Rofl tabbed back here to bitch for not just getting a straight up link, since search results didn't show any game. Tab back before I post and see all the letters running off
RancidTurnip
Profile Joined August 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 08:04:28
April 27 2012 08:02 GMT
#87
I've done the search multiple times on 2 different Gmail accounts and got nothing of the sort, about to try another browser... I'm starting to feel like I'm left out of a good practical joke or something.

Edit: Okay, works for me on Google chrome, not on Firefox however.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
April 27 2012 08:03 GMT
#88
Very good, props to whoever made it :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
April 27 2012 08:05 GMT
#89
I lost!!
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
April 27 2012 08:05 GMT
#90
On April 27 2012 17:02 RancidTurnip wrote:
I've done the search multiple times on 2 different Gmail accounts and got nothing of the sort, about to try another browser... I'm starting to feel like I'm left out of a good practical joke or something.

Edit: Okay, works for me on Google chrome, not on Firefox however.

I'm using firefox. Guessing you just have some javascript blocker or some extension that fucks with it on firefox
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
April 27 2012 08:07 GMT
#91
that's awesome!
OhSix
Profile Joined October 2011
United States252 Posts
April 27 2012 08:12 GMT
#92
At first I didn't realize you could actually shoot them, so I just watched in horror as my links were destroyed!

But then I realized I could fight back. I got 79 of them. I'd say that's satisfactory.
What you preach is worthless, your worship defeat the purpose, like president Bush taking bullets for the secret service.
Art_of_Kill
Profile Joined September 2003
Zaire1232 Posts
April 27 2012 08:18 GMT
#93
haha, google is so funny
TLT07 ===> *winner* <===TLT08
Teacher74
Profile Joined September 2010
United States47 Posts
April 27 2012 08:21 GMT
#94
Glad it's being well received. Hope you guys had fun.
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
April 27 2012 08:22 GMT
#95
pretty sure these are bw lings.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
April 27 2012 08:28 GMT
#96
On April 27 2012 16:53 Redlol wrote:
WHAT IS THIS SCROLLING DOWN GARBAGE. I was sitting here like "Man, where's the next wave." On a hunch I scrolled down, and the last 5-6 results were gone, and I was getting .... zerged.


this

cleared the top, got confused as I waited and nothing came out, then it was OH SHIT HOLE IN MY WALLOFF
ffxiv enjoyer
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
April 27 2012 08:42 GMT
#97
On April 27 2012 17:28 DoNotDisturb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 16:53 Redlol wrote:
WHAT IS THIS SCROLLING DOWN GARBAGE. I was sitting here like "Man, where's the next wave." On a hunch I scrolled down, and the last 5-6 results were gone, and I was getting .... zerged.


this

cleared the top, got confused as I waited and nothing came out, then it was OH SHIT HOLE IN MY WALLOFF


also zooming out works
Flobby
Profile Joined January 2012
Hong Kong58 Posts
April 27 2012 08:43 GMT
#98
brilliant game haha
Scoop05333
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom55 Posts
April 27 2012 08:43 GMT
#99
ssosoos sick
Talk less, say more.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
April 27 2012 08:43 GMT
#100
On April 27 2012 17:28 DoNotDisturb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 16:53 Redlol wrote:
WHAT IS THIS SCROLLING DOWN GARBAGE. I was sitting here like "Man, where's the next wave." On a hunch I scrolled down, and the last 5-6 results were gone, and I was getting .... zerged.


this

cleared the top, got confused as I waited and nothing came out, then it was OH SHIT HOLE IN MY WALLOFF


Your results are under attack!
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 11651
StarCastTV_EN238
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 291
Lowko198
ProTech88
Rex 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8404
EffOrt 3872
BeSt 1260
Larva 1035
Hyuk 689
Horang2 675
ZerO 669
Zeus 208
Hyun 195
Killer 135
[ Show more ]
Light 133
Stork 133
Barracks 111
Rush 71
Shinee 44
Yoon 40
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 30
Terrorterran 24
Mong 23
PianO 21
Sacsri 17
HiyA 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 655
XcaliburYe344
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
byalli751
Other Games
singsing2001
olofmeister1450
crisheroes234
Livibee185
Sick147
ArmadaUGS56
Mew2King53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 167
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1979
• Stunt426
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
39m
Rex24
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.