BTW at first I thought it would be a HerO/Marge Simpson Crossover :O
But as the camera moved ... goddamn thats genius.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Felo
Germany392 Posts
BTW at first I thought it would be a HerO/Marge Simpson Crossover :O But as the camera moved ... goddamn thats genius. | ||
|
Madder
Australia427 Posts
On December 10 2011 18:31 redtooth wrote: how is TL losing to a bunch of FOBs? Oh, boy... | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
You deserve this victory! | ||
|
Wockets
Hong Kong467 Posts
Great job, such an illusion! | ||
|
Valkola
Finland128 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kiante
Australia7069 Posts
| ||
|
J1.au
Australia3596 Posts
On December 10 2011 18:58 Kiante wrote: How does this ESL channel get so many votes O.o Just what I was thinking. Obviously some cheating is going on. | ||
|
ReketSomething
United States6012 Posts
| ||
|
Ryder.
1117 Posts
http://www.hidemyass.com, to let you vote multiple times! I've voted around 10 times to push him over the 16,000 mark, takes only a few minutes. This guy is seriously talented, hope he gets the recognition he deserves. Edit: On December 10 2011 18:59 J1.au wrote: Show nested quote + On December 10 2011 18:58 Kiante wrote: How does this ESL channel get so many votes O.o Just what I was thinking. Obviously some cheating is going on. Cmon guys no need to throw accusations around, this chick actually has ~10,000 more subscribers than our guy, so in actuality she probably should be winning. I blame TL for the fact that the margin is so close :p | ||
|
haegN
Norway547 Posts
| ||
|
WerderBremen
Germany1070 Posts
Come on guys step up your game and spread the word for ThePortraitArt !!!!! | ||
|
Liquid`Nazgul
22427 Posts
| ||
|
mcmartini
Australia1972 Posts
On December 10 2011 19:30 Liquid`Nazgul wrote: guys it's super close he is behind again if you see this don't assume we're winning without your vote I think you may be able to vote once everyday if what I read on one of his video descriptions is true, I'm going to check again tomorrow and will let everyone know! | ||
|
LRM)TechnicS
Bulgaria1565 Posts
On December 10 2011 18:58 Kiante wrote: How does this ESL channel get so many votes O.o =_= yeah! i dont know how much time is the poll lasting and how much time it took her to to get 10k votes, but suddenly she wakes up with the same amount and even slightly higher of Glider wtf | ||
|
chaogui2
New Zealand31 Posts
| ||
|
Kiante
Australia7069 Posts
On December 10 2011 19:00 Ryder. wrote: In case anyone missed this from a few pages back, http://www.hidemyass.com, to let you vote multiple times! I've voted around 10 times to push him over the 16,000 mark, takes only a few minutes. This guy is seriously talented, hope he gets the recognition he deserves. Edit: Show nested quote + On December 10 2011 18:59 J1.au wrote: On December 10 2011 18:58 Kiante wrote: How does this ESL channel get so many votes O.o Just what I was thinking. Obviously some cheating is going on. Cmon guys no need to throw accusations around, this chick actually has ~10,000 more subscribers than our guy, so in actuality she probably should be winning. I blame TL for the fact that the margin is so close :p that didn't work. it still knows i've voted | ||
|
m00nchile
Slovenia240 Posts
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
User was warned for this post | ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
I can only support him, not only is his talent awesome, I like to think TL as a family! A bit the same way we helped Amanda. | ||
|
nttea
Sweden4353 Posts
her body language is completely unbearable btw she looks like she's trying to speak to deaf people^^ im sure she makes good videos though considering the amount of support she gets^^edit: she being jenniferESL channel obv ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Soma EffOrt Larva Mini ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40541 singsing2543 B2W.Neo1221 DeMusliM250 Livibee194 Liquid`VortiX98 Mew2King89 ArmadaUGS70 ZerO(Twitch)18 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|