• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

North America Season 4 GM Ladder Errors - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
November 02 2011 15:34 GMT
#261
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@
BoomNasty
Profile Joined June 2011
United States265 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 15:38:14
November 02 2011 15:37 GMT
#262
On November 03 2011 00:34 stokes17 wrote:
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@


We have credibility when we watch his stream and form an opinion of him. It's our opinion, we are entitled to it. By no means is that what everyone else should believe. Personally, I did not like the way he acted on his stream, so I stopped watching him. And when I mention results, I am talking about big name tournaments like MLG (which I do not believe he has attended and/or done well at one yet). So, until that happens I am not going to listen to him talk about how good he is.
I like..
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
November 02 2011 15:40 GMT
#263
On November 03 2011 00:37 BoomNasty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:34 stokes17 wrote:
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@


We have credibility when we watch his stream and form an opinion of him. It's our opinion, we are entitled to it. By no means is that what everyone else should believe. Personally, I did not like the way he acted on his stream, so I stopped watching him. And when I mention results, I am talking about big name tournaments like MLG (which I do not believe he has attended and/or done well at one yet). So, until that happens I am not going to listen to him talk about how good he is.


There is a difference between saying you don't like his manners and saying he's an awful no skill mid master scrub.
I'm referring to all the >30 count posters doing the latter. I don't particularly like Desrow either, but I appreciate the insane amount of time and effort he's put into the community
BoomNasty
Profile Joined June 2011
United States265 Posts
November 02 2011 15:42 GMT
#264
On November 03 2011 00:40 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:37 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:34 stokes17 wrote:
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@


We have credibility when we watch his stream and form an opinion of him. It's our opinion, we are entitled to it. By no means is that what everyone else should believe. Personally, I did not like the way he acted on his stream, so I stopped watching him. And when I mention results, I am talking about big name tournaments like MLG (which I do not believe he has attended and/or done well at one yet). So, until that happens I am not going to listen to him talk about how good he is.


There is a difference between saying you don't like his manners and saying he's an awful no skill mid master scrub.
I'm referring to all the >30 count posters doing the latter. I don't particularly like Desrow either, but I appreciate the insane amount of time and effort he's put into the community



I never said he was awful, I just don't approve someone saying they are one of the best if they haven't posted a major tournament win yet. Obviously, I think anyone who is in masters+ is NOT awful. I just don't think he is as amazing as he makes himself out to be.
I like..
BishOpmaster
Profile Joined October 2011
58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 15:43:43
November 02 2011 15:42 GMT
#265
On November 03 2011 00:40 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:37 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:34 stokes17 wrote:
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@


We have credibility when we watch his stream and form an opinion of him. It's our opinion, we are entitled to it. By no means is that what everyone else should believe. Personally, I did not like the way he acted on his stream, so I stopped watching him. And when I mention results, I am talking about big name tournaments like MLG (which I do not believe he has attended and/or done well at one yet). So, until that happens I am not going to listen to him talk about how good he is.


There is a difference between saying you don't like his manners and saying he's an awful no skill mid master scrub.
I'm referring to all the >30 count posters doing the latter. I don't particularly like Desrow either, but I appreciate the insane amount of time and effort he's put into the community


One guy said that though.
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
November 02 2011 15:44 GMT
#266
On November 03 2011 00:42 BishOpmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:40 stokes17 wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:37 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:34 stokes17 wrote:
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@


We have credibility when we watch his stream and form an opinion of him. It's our opinion, we are entitled to it. By no means is that what everyone else should believe. Personally, I did not like the way he acted on his stream, so I stopped watching him. And when I mention results, I am talking about big name tournaments like MLG (which I do not believe he has attended and/or done well at one yet). So, until that happens I am not going to listen to him talk about how good he is.


There is a difference between saying you don't like his manners and saying he's an awful no skill mid master scrub.
I'm referring to all the >30 count posters doing the latter. I don't particularly like Desrow either, but I appreciate the insane amount of time and effort he's put into the community


One guy said that though, one guy.


Was it you? Because you are exactly the type of poster I'm talking about

how many of your 13 posts are not bashing a community member?
BishOpmaster
Profile Joined October 2011
58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 15:47:50
November 02 2011 15:46 GMT
#267
On November 03 2011 00:44 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:42 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:40 stokes17 wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:37 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:34 stokes17 wrote:
Why are all these no count posters hatin of DesRow? Seriously, Dude streams, answers questions, and coaches.... while still posting good results in weekly cups.

What have you guys contributed to this community?

Keep up the Good work Desrow, haters gonna hate @_@


We have credibility when we watch his stream and form an opinion of him. It's our opinion, we are entitled to it. By no means is that what everyone else should believe. Personally, I did not like the way he acted on his stream, so I stopped watching him. And when I mention results, I am talking about big name tournaments like MLG (which I do not believe he has attended and/or done well at one yet). So, until that happens I am not going to listen to him talk about how good he is.


There is a difference between saying you don't like his manners and saying he's an awful no skill mid master scrub.
I'm referring to all the >30 count posters doing the latter. I don't particularly like Desrow either, but I appreciate the insane amount of time and effort he's put into the community


One guy said that though, one guy.


Was it you? Because you are exactly the type of poster I'm talking about

how many of your 13 posts are not bashing a community member?


Nope I didn't say that.
Not even bashing him because of his play but because of the way he is acting.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
November 02 2011 15:46 GMT
#268
On November 03 2011 00:23 RastaMonsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:22 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:16 SupLilSon wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:39 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:37 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:21 BishOpmaster wrote:
So I guess those TL accounts that you made to post on your own thread about how good of a coach you are don`t count either, because they didn't have that many posts either.

dood i left my house 10 times in the past 2months i dont take time to go to a library and make TL accounts to support my shit twitch.tv/desrowfighting 2.5k follower twitter.com/desrowfighting 1700 followers facebook.com/desrowfighting 800 likes i just tell my supporters to go post in threads that involve me cus they want to support me and help me srsly....


I believe the first part, but not the last. Pretty much half the people were unsatisfied customers as well. Whatever man, there is no point in arguing with you when you just want to pump your E-penis.
And NO I am not posting because I am jealous of success which is what you think, it just upsets me how you run around throwing around words whenever you do something that is mentionable, and when you do bad you always make excuses, and on top of it all you are so, so BM.


This guys seems pretty butt hurt...

Maybe he is one of those "mid masters" that Desrow gets matched against and is mad about losing... can't really see any other reason to so vehemently bash a well respected member of the community.



nah i agree with him. desrow always runs his mouth and he doesnt have results to back it up. i used to watch his stream, but now i dont anymore because i think hes too full of himself.

yea his only accomplishment is getting GM on NA after 4 seasons. W.e floats his boat.


Look at my TLopen results I know im not a top player but i definitely dont deserve the bashing im receiving
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
November 02 2011 15:47 GMT
#269
On November 03 2011 00:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 23:58 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:37 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:21 BishOpmaster wrote:
So I guess those TL accounts that you made to post on your own thread about how good of a coach you are don`t count either, because they didn't have that many posts either.

dood i left my house 10 times in the past 2months i dont take time to go to a library and make TL accounts to support my shit twitch.tv/desrowfighting 2.5k follower twitter.com/desrowfighting 1700 followers facebook.com/desrowfighting 800 likes i just tell my supporters to go post in threads that involve me cus they want to support me and help me srsly....


who are you?



.... jk
but seriously


OH HOLY SHIT IT'S BOOMNASTY!

I watched a Day9 daily for the first time ever this monday... only for about 5 min, but the only thing I remember from it is BOOMNASTY

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:23 RastaMonsta wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:22 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:16 SupLilSon wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:39 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:37 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:21 BishOpmaster wrote:
So I guess those TL accounts that you made to post on your own thread about how good of a coach you are don`t count either, because they didn't have that many posts either.

dood i left my house 10 times in the past 2months i dont take time to go to a library and make TL accounts to support my shit twitch.tv/desrowfighting 2.5k follower twitter.com/desrowfighting 1700 followers facebook.com/desrowfighting 800 likes i just tell my supporters to go post in threads that involve me cus they want to support me and help me srsly....


I believe the first part, but not the last. Pretty much half the people were unsatisfied customers as well. Whatever man, there is no point in arguing with you when you just want to pump your E-penis.
And NO I am not posting because I am jealous of success which is what you think, it just upsets me how you run around throwing around words whenever you do something that is mentionable, and when you do bad you always make excuses, and on top of it all you are so, so BM.


This guys seems pretty butt hurt...

Maybe he is one of those "mid masters" that Desrow gets matched against and is mad about losing... can't really see any other reason to so vehemently bash a well respected member of the community.



nah i agree with him. desrow always runs his mouth and he doesnt have results to back it up. i used to watch his stream, but now i dont anymore because i think hes too full of himself.

yea his only accomplishment is getting GM on NA after 4 seasons. W.e floats his boat.


Pretty sure he had been GM before this season.


gm has been out for 3season i was in the first one missed the 2nd one but now my play got a lot better
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Days
Profile Joined February 2010
United States219 Posts
November 02 2011 15:48 GMT
#270
On November 03 2011 00:46 desRow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:23 RastaMonsta wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:22 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:16 SupLilSon wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:39 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:37 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:21 BishOpmaster wrote:
So I guess those TL accounts that you made to post on your own thread about how good of a coach you are don`t count either, because they didn't have that many posts either.

dood i left my house 10 times in the past 2months i dont take time to go to a library and make TL accounts to support my shit twitch.tv/desrowfighting 2.5k follower twitter.com/desrowfighting 1700 followers facebook.com/desrowfighting 800 likes i just tell my supporters to go post in threads that involve me cus they want to support me and help me srsly....


I believe the first part, but not the last. Pretty much half the people were unsatisfied customers as well. Whatever man, there is no point in arguing with you when you just want to pump your E-penis.
And NO I am not posting because I am jealous of success which is what you think, it just upsets me how you run around throwing around words whenever you do something that is mentionable, and when you do bad you always make excuses, and on top of it all you are so, so BM.


This guys seems pretty butt hurt...

Maybe he is one of those "mid masters" that Desrow gets matched against and is mad about losing... can't really see any other reason to so vehemently bash a well respected member of the community.



nah i agree with him. desrow always runs his mouth and he doesnt have results to back it up. i used to watch his stream, but now i dont anymore because i think hes too full of himself.

yea his only accomplishment is getting GM on NA after 4 seasons. W.e floats his boat.


Look at my TLopen results I know im not a top player but i definitely dont deserve the bashing im receiving


Maybe if you acted a little more maturely and respectful to your viewers/fans/community members we will act the same way to you, until then you are just a scrub. By the way I saw you vs Catz yesterday, didn't go too well for you huh?

User was warned for this post
We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.
FairForever
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2392 Posts
November 02 2011 15:48 GMT
#271
On November 03 2011 00:08 hpTheGreat wrote:
I dont get any points for wins since GM came out. Just to let you know.


I'm pretty sure this is happening to people who are supposed to be in GM, so don't stress too much
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
November 02 2011 15:49 GMT
#272
On November 02 2011 22:10 BishOpmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 22:08 desRow wrote:
Got GM on EU so people saying i got in because of the fluke on NA can shove it up their asses :D


And how is that league working out for you? Quoting CatZ to David Kim "Random people like, for example Desrow has two accounts in it", I still think you got in because of the fluke so I won`t shove anything up anywhere.


O is this not bashing his play?

BishOpmaster
Profile Joined October 2011
58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 15:51:21
November 02 2011 15:50 GMT
#273
On November 03 2011 00:49 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 22:10 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 22:08 desRow wrote:
Got GM on EU so people saying i got in because of the fluke on NA can shove it up their asses :D


And how is that league working out for you? Quoting CatZ to David Kim "Random people like, for example Desrow has two accounts in it", I still think you got in because of the fluke so I won`t shove anything up anywhere.


O is this not bashing his play?



I think him being in GM on 2 accounts is a fluke. I don' t think he is a mid master scrub, but my opinion doesn't matter with your 100-first-posts-are-invalid logic.
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
November 02 2011 15:51 GMT
#274
just look at SEA GM ranking, it's even more hilarious
HeavenS
Profile Joined August 2004
Colombia2259 Posts
November 02 2011 15:51 GMT
#275
On November 03 2011 00:48 Days wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:46 desRow wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:23 RastaMonsta wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:22 BoomNasty wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:16 SupLilSon wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:39 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:37 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 23:21 BishOpmaster wrote:
So I guess those TL accounts that you made to post on your own thread about how good of a coach you are don`t count either, because they didn't have that many posts either.

dood i left my house 10 times in the past 2months i dont take time to go to a library and make TL accounts to support my shit twitch.tv/desrowfighting 2.5k follower twitter.com/desrowfighting 1700 followers facebook.com/desrowfighting 800 likes i just tell my supporters to go post in threads that involve me cus they want to support me and help me srsly....


I believe the first part, but not the last. Pretty much half the people were unsatisfied customers as well. Whatever man, there is no point in arguing with you when you just want to pump your E-penis.
And NO I am not posting because I am jealous of success which is what you think, it just upsets me how you run around throwing around words whenever you do something that is mentionable, and when you do bad you always make excuses, and on top of it all you are so, so BM.


This guys seems pretty butt hurt...

Maybe he is one of those "mid masters" that Desrow gets matched against and is mad about losing... can't really see any other reason to so vehemently bash a well respected member of the community.



nah i agree with him. desrow always runs his mouth and he doesnt have results to back it up. i used to watch his stream, but now i dont anymore because i think hes too full of himself.

yea his only accomplishment is getting GM on NA after 4 seasons. W.e floats his boat.


Look at my TLopen results I know im not a top player but i definitely dont deserve the bashing im receiving


Maybe if you acted a little more maturely and respectful to your viewers/fans/community members we will act the same way to you, until then you are just a scrub. By the way I saw you vs Catz yesterday, didn't go too well for you huh?


let me tell you how posting like this on this particular forum will not end well for you.
Im cooler than the other side of the pillow.
sLiMpoweR
Profile Joined March 2009
United States430 Posts
November 02 2011 15:52 GMT
#276
seriously ppl should stop flaming desro but desro man take the highroad, answering all this shit just makes it look like u care what they think when you really shouldn't. Trolls are gunna troll and haters are going to hate, be the bigger person and turn the other cheek.
Team aMg
Pandepic
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia219 Posts
November 02 2011 15:53 GMT
#277
I'd love it if the moderators would ban all the people who somehow turned this thread into a desrow discussion, I'm not sure how you people thought all that was appropriate to post in here?

Hopefully Blizzard will fix this bug, it reflects kinda badly on them when they tried to make Grandmaster league into such a big deal, and it has never really had the impact they wanted it to have I think. This bug only made it seem even worse than before.
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
November 02 2011 15:57 GMT
#278
On November 03 2011 00:50 BishOpmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:49 stokes17 wrote:
On November 02 2011 22:10 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 22:08 desRow wrote:
Got GM on EU so people saying i got in because of the fluke on NA can shove it up their asses :D


And how is that league working out for you? Quoting CatZ to David Kim "Random people like, for example Desrow has two accounts in it", I still think you got in because of the fluke so I won`t shove anything up anywhere.


O is this not bashing his play?



I think him being in GM on 2 accounts is a fluke. I don' t think he is a mid master scrub, but my opinion doesn't matter with your 100-first-posts-are-invalid logic.


that is not my logic....

my logic is if 100% of your 15 posts are bashing a community member.... you are a bad poster.

but I'm done derailing this thread , sorry

BishOpmaster
Profile Joined October 2011
58 Posts
November 02 2011 15:57 GMT
#279
On November 03 2011 00:57 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 00:50 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 03 2011 00:49 stokes17 wrote:
On November 02 2011 22:10 BishOpmaster wrote:
On November 02 2011 22:08 desRow wrote:
Got GM on EU so people saying i got in because of the fluke on NA can shove it up their asses :D


And how is that league working out for you? Quoting CatZ to David Kim "Random people like, for example Desrow has two accounts in it", I still think you got in because of the fluke so I won`t shove anything up anywhere.


O is this not bashing his play?



I think him being in GM on 2 accounts is a fluke. I don' t think he is a mid master scrub, but my opinion doesn't matter with your 100-first-posts-are-invalid logic.


that is not my logic....

my logic is if 100% of your 15 posts are bashing a community member.... you are a bad poster.

but I'm done derailing this thread , sorry



That is not true, I have posted earlier in other threads.
Tonybarbosa
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia38 Posts
November 02 2011 16:03 GMT
#280
Hey guys, this seems totally stupid but wouldn't a quick fix simply be to raise the MMR cap slightly at the beginning of a season?

This would allow the top players to reach that point, and still have games with the other players who might eventually catch up. Also, if this is done over a long period of time, isn't it possible that we might find the 'golden' point of MMR which would say something like 'if the cap is x, then highest level pros (pros that have MMRs that would otehrwise be outliers) would still find games with other players after a reasonable search time.

It seems to me like such a fix would also keep stream sniping down, since the players doing the sniping would hopefully be unable to keep up with the rising MMR cap because they aren't good enough to keep up with the highest level pros? (Or so we believe, but time would tell..)

Anyway, sucks about this problem. Good luck this season to everyone!
I'm from Australia !
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8106
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord290
Hui .225
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
31m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 31m
INu's Battles
20h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.