• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8739 users

2011 WCG Korea Ro32 Interviews - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
NaldoR
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore2198 Posts
October 01 2011 14:11 GMT
#81
i <3 that MVP picture... Like a boss!!!
HereBeDragons
Profile Joined May 2011
1429 Posts
October 01 2011 14:20 GMT
#82
If next round is a round robin then that's going to be a lot of TvTs....
nanashin
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1584 Posts
October 01 2011 15:40 GMT
#83
Guess this is as good a place to put this as any.
+ Show Spoiler [Post match interview] +


<@Kimoleon> this needs to transition into, lol 18
<@Kimoleon> 19*
<@Kimoleon> interview time
<@Kimoleon> new corner by OGN
<@Kimoleon> it is nice and fresht o see you MVP

<@Kimoleon> mvp - hello my name
<@Kimoleon> your thoughts on winning? did you predict your wins?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - first, I am happy going up, when I practice it's hard to practice TvT, happy to go up
<@Kimoleon> Q - When mvp says this, it is weird when you say that, isn't it for you?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - TvT, if you lose 1 hangbang battle, it can go either way, so taht's why
<@Kimoleon> After hellions get nerfed.. patch notes, did TvT get too hard to do for you??
<@Kimoleon> what do you need to do to prepare for TvT?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - if you watch ALL the TvT builds and copy their builds, you can surprise current players with those builds
<@Kimoleon> You are now SC2's
Flash, being called right now, (by twitter Hyunhee) you must answer
<@Kimoleon> MVP - in SCBW, I was nervous in matches, so I coudln't show 10% of my skills, now with the experience from SCBW, now I can show it in SC2
<@Kimoleon> (rofl 10%)
<@Kimoleon> LOL
<@Kimoleon> MVP - I used 60% today
<@Kimoleon> funny question in twitter
<@Kimoleon> Q - You looked a lot actress Yoo In Na, and gagman Jung Tae Ho, which one do you think you look like more?
<@Kimoleon> Marine - lol if I see your face with Yoo In Na... it conflicts too much with my fantasy of her
<~nanashinktfingerboom> This question is broke!
<@Kimoleon> MVP - I hear I look a lot like Free or .. (didn't hear 2nd one)
<@Kimoleon> What kind of a race is Terran?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - Terran was the OP{ race,, now with patch notes.. now mortal
<@Kimoleon> any advice for terran users against toss?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - Protoss has a hard timing to block which they block with immortals, you should use scvs to punchbag and fight against them
<@Kimoleon> (interesting)
<@Kimoleon> MVP - when I played first game, I thought was seriously behind, I feel good coming back
<@Kimoleon> Marine - the supply difference in SC2, if you play well... it is easy to fight back
<@Kimoleon> MVP - in TvT, it is hard to know who is ahead, unless one terran controls a main area like natural's front
<@Kimoleon> what do you feel about terran
<@Kimoleon> MVP - I started terran saying it was strong, but they continuously get nerfed, seeing so many good terran players, I see that Terran is a bit OP
<@Kimoleon> anything you want to say about the race? any points
about the TvT matchup?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - in TvT fights, keep your marines in mind always
<@Kimoleon> what do you think about the barracks timing?
<@Kimoleon> (5 seconds increase)
<@Kimoleon> MVP - I have builds prepared, just make another scv to adjust to the rax change
<@Kimoleon> do you use english most for your sc2 units?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - yes, I'm used to the sc bw way of saying units
<@Kimoleon> MVP - I've had Ganzi figured out for 4 years, so he was ... (tough translation) e
<@Kimoleon> yeah when they laughed, hehe
<@Kimoleon> Marine - show your reign continuously in SC2 plz MVP
<@Kimoleon> Um Jae Kyung - shorten your game into 2 phrases?
<@Kimoleon> MVP - I was behind, came back with good medivac use
<@Kimoleon> Marine - so we're going to introduce IM Happy next, after commercials~
<@Kimoleon> oh MISTAKE
<@Kimoleon> Marine - rofl
<@Kimoleon> introduce yourself
<@Kimoleon> IMHappy, 91, I have
a fast birthday... 22 yr old, same as MVP
<@Kimoleon> (korean way of aging, lunar thingy idk exactly)
<@Kimoleon> in Happy, bw, he played in Courage matches
<@Kimoleon> how many did you attack it?
<@Kimoleon> Happy - twice, owned in 1st round (rofl
<@Kimoleon> IM Happy, do you feel like Terran is OP?
<@Kimoleon> (twitter questions troll)
<@Kimoleon> Happy - before I think it was like that , but the nerfs are helping a lot
<@Kimoleon> the terrran players stress, is that the reactions of fans are even if you win, it's because of terran!
<@Kimoleon> (fan reactions)
<@Kimoleon> nowadays, protoss players, going up-toss(upgrades), Terrans are struggling agaisnt it, anyway to battle against it?
<@Kimoleon> Happy - if you just follow upgrades, and launch
good EMP's there is no problem
<@Kimoleon> (he's not looking down on Toss at all btw)
<@Kimoleon> Happy - the hellion nerf... because of it there won't be a mass air-to-air battle
<@Kimoleon> Marine - do you like safer builds? what builds you could have chosen to be better?
<@Kimoleon> Happy - in the beginning I go for safe builds, and then look for opportunities
<@Kimoleon> Happy - in the beginning, I thought he would also be safe, I wanted to win during mid-game
Marine - I wanted to see a mass air battle today, it's a shame, I was also amazed by the player's speed today
<@Kimoleon> Happy - I hope tosses rise up
<@Kimoleon> Happy - I like my TvP the best
<@Kimoleon> Q - this is the first time WCG open for SC2, your goals and comments?
<@Kimoleon> Happy - I am happy to be on this big stage, and hope to go far into the tourny
<@Kimoleon> Marine - going to see MC, Max tomorrrow, plz come over to the OGN studio, thanks for watching

Now you must build the lies you have told. - Looking for Boram JP single trading card, have Jiyeon.
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
October 01 2011 15:49 GMT
#84
good shit man
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
October 01 2011 15:51 GMT
#85
Aww, MVP is so thoughtful. Thanks for the interviews!

Q. Any final thoughts?
A. I'd like to thank my terran practice partners. It's become quite chilly lately, so please take care of yourselves. I would also like to see my teammate Happy advance in 2nd place.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 17:07:37
October 02 2011 17:07 GMT
#86
Group G interviews with + Show Spoiler +
sC and MC
are up.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
October 02 2011 17:11 GMT
#87
Ty kind sir, much appreciated
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
October 02 2011 17:19 GMT
#88
Oh wow, didn't know MC could even win a second place recently. He's been playing really badly
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
October 02 2011 18:04 GMT
#89
MC was already doing a forge expand before he scouted the 6 pool. He spotted the lings when the forge was about 80% finished and then made a partial wall and lost a fair number of probes to Superstar, enough to make 6 pool worthwhile. It was a really poor defense.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
October 02 2011 19:32 GMT
#90
Motherfuckin' hero. Every time he plays I drop everything
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
October 03 2011 16:36 GMT
#91
Whew MC!
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 30m
Online Event
9h 30m
FEL
14h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.