• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7849 users

[Interview] Code S Groups C & D Winners - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
September 22 2011 03:14 GMT
#21
OMG, I will have to study the Nestea games against MMA. I usually have a terrible time against drops, Nestea is such a baller
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
September 22 2011 03:16 GMT
#22
no in game timer? jesus christ nestea!

and nestea isnt difficult? oh dear..
savior & jaedong
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
September 22 2011 03:16 GMT
#23
lol, nestea REALLY hates terminus
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
slicknav
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
September 22 2011 03:24 GMT
#24
I have a feeling either Nestea or MVP will win again this season
blah blah blah...
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 03:29:15
September 22 2011 03:28 GMT
#25
Hmm, I'm beginning to think I like asd, in a way it's a pity he considers himself average at TvT, when really it's almost all you need to do to win the whole thing.

And, I know fans of everyone else might disagree, but I'd be really interested in watching a Leenock v asd grand final! Well, just in general I really want to see a TvZ final again, it's been a long time and I think it's generally the best matchup.

TvZ finals gogo!

Would love to see Nestea make it. But you know. MVP.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
ZOMGitsTHEEND
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada202 Posts
September 22 2011 03:42 GMT
#26
Mma planned on beating nestea twice..... wowo mma
parazice
Profile Joined March 2011
Thailand5517 Posts
September 22 2011 06:05 GMT
#27
snobby Ryung


lol hope there 2 make it to ro8
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
September 22 2011 09:00 GMT
#28
Yes. Classic NesTea map whine is back. This means he will win.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Gotmog
Profile Joined October 2010
Serbia899 Posts
September 28 2011 06:04 GMT
#29
On September 22 2011 09:08 Robje wrote:
Virus:

Show nested quote +
Q: Your Round of 16 opponent is Nestea, thoughts?
A: I don't think Nestea is particularly difficult. I just have problems with my TvZ. Whether I win or lose, I just hope to play satisfying games.

Nestea is easy yo


rofl ! this kid's gonna get smashed!
"When you play the game of drones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground"
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
September 28 2011 06:14 GMT
#30
On September 22 2011 12:01 usethis2 wrote:
Rofl Virus stating that he prefers macro games. I haven't seen many wins from him when the game goes macro mode. He is the 2011-incarnation of bitbybit.


I think he's just trying to mind game Nestea by saying this.
Gackt_
Profile Joined March 2010
335 Posts
September 28 2011 06:21 GMT
#31
"MMA usually uses drops a lot. I don't usually use the in-game timer, but this time I practiced with it. I measured when I needed to block drops and played that way. I prepared thinking that I could win as long as I could stop his medivacs."

I knew it

I also use the ingame timer alot, it helps tremendously sometimes.
galivet
Profile Joined February 2011
288 Posts
September 30 2011 18:49 GMT
#32
Gotta love Virus's statement. To paraphrase, "I played really shitty against Huk but I still won". Seems like kind of an oblique insult.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
September 30 2011 20:38 GMT
#33
Nestea for prez.

Who needs ingame clock?
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 20:59:25
September 30 2011 20:57 GMT
#34
On September 22 2011 12:16 Antoine wrote:
lol, nestea REALLY hates terminus

i think any zerg would rapidly approach a depression or even suicide if he had to play against the best TvZer on this planet on his best map all day long. terminus totally plays to mvps strengths, more than any other map. he is probably close to unbeatable on it in TvZ...

btw i really liked that little diss nestea handed out to fenix ".... losing against mvp doesnt have to mean much, but when i even lost to fenix, i knew i was in deep shit..." - thats basically what he really said there. but still, beating nestea is still showing great improvement for fenix. he always was one of the foreigners with the best mechanics, just his strategies were not the most refined ones... practicing with koreans can really help him i guess.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
stichtom
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy695 Posts
September 30 2011 21:07 GMT
#35
How can MMA go to blizzcon?
Favourite player: IM.MVP ~ Favorite league: IPL
Lixler
Profile Joined March 2010
United States265 Posts
September 30 2011 21:08 GMT
#36
On October 01 2011 06:07 stichtom wrote:
How can MMA go to blizzcon?

Code S finals this season are at Blizzcon.
stichtom
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy695 Posts
September 30 2011 21:09 GMT
#37
Ah yes, i forgot it
Favourite player: IM.MVP ~ Favorite league: IPL
Joey Wheeler
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (North)276 Posts
September 30 2011 21:42 GMT
#38
Nestea doesn't use the in-game timer much? How the hell does he always end up knowing how to magically stop PvZ timings?
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 596
NaDa 45
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9908
JimRising 754
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush695
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 11m
INu's Battles
9h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
Replay Cast
20h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.