AS SOON AS NANI LEFT DIGNITAS.
So happy, this opens up all the doors for him.
Naniwa fighting!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
TheTurk
United States732 Posts
AS SOON AS NANI LEFT DIGNITAS. So happy, this opens up all the doors for him. Naniwa fighting! | ||
|
sVnteen
Germany2238 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FinnGamer
Germany2426 Posts
| ||
|
hYrasD
Germany164 Posts
| ||
|
DeadBull
421 Posts
.....much money. | ||
|
SushilS
2115 Posts
We <333 you both... | ||
|
Strike_
Netherlands704 Posts
coL is going straight for the top son | ||
|
DrGong
United States11 Posts
Good Job coL! You have a very good line up of players. | ||
|
cerka
United States39 Posts
Regardless, congratulations to Naniwa and complexity, I am eagerly awaiting some good things out of them. + Show Spoiler + I just wish that Naniwa had done better in Code A recently | ||
|
WightyCity
Canada887 Posts
yes! | ||
|
Pughy
Wales662 Posts
| ||
|
Tweleve
United States644 Posts
On September 22 2011 20:45 Za7oX wrote: At least someone is trying to keep up with EG. I'd say with the MVP partnership and access to a team training house in Korea, coL has surpassed EG in some ways | ||
|
ThatGuy89
United Kingdom1968 Posts
im not that much of a naniwa fan, but i never thought he'd join complexity, Maybe they're a better team then i think, just seems a bit odd to me ![]() gratz to both though | ||
|
zaihtaM
Sweden39 Posts
A bit offtopic, but is DrG and Genius counted as coL-players? I think they are (just as they are MVP-players to) because they use coL's name and jerseys (coL pays travelings), but my friend thinks that they shouldn't be counted to the coL-rooster because they use MVP in their name, personally I think that's BS but am I wrong? | ||
|
Perfect
United States322 Posts
| ||
|
Djzapz
Canada10681 Posts
| ||
|
Lingy
England201 Posts
| ||
|
BreatheDeep
United States55 Posts
| ||
|
Morale
Sweden1010 Posts
| ||
|
Zalitara
Norway361 Posts
On September 23 2011 00:30 zaihtaM wrote: By that logic they can't be on MVP in foreign tournaments either because they have coL in their name. Stupidest thing I've ever heard.Awesome for nani, coL is a very good team! A bit offtopic, but is DrG and Genius counted as coL-players? I think they are (just as they are MVP-players to) because they use coL's name and jerseys (coL pays travelings), but my friend thinks that they shouldn't be counted to the coL-rooster because they use MVP in their name, personally I think that's BS but am I wrong? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6633 shahzam485 byalli450 C9.Mang0168 KnowMe130 UpATreeSC102 Chillindude28 Trikslyr23 Railgan17 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|