• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:48
CEST 01:48
KST 08:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12921 users

How do you have your GSL? - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
agtemd
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada362 Posts
September 24 2011 14:50 GMT
#101
On September 21 2011 23:00 fluffiZilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 22:56 Dialogue wrote:
That is how I have my GSL! And oh boy is it tasty!!


http://c0013939.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_8116263


Nice! Dual screen and oddly the same keyboard/mouse/mat combo! Bro! :D


Hahahah, i have same combo too with mousepad in the same position :D
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
September 24 2011 14:51 GMT
#102
IMMVP wrote:
I wish I had time to watch it. Sadly I always have to work at that time. Man, I wish I wasn't that good.

just kidding

I wish more Korean Pros would post on TL...
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
September 24 2011 14:57 GMT
#103
It's usually watch this during my lunch break, in my room, with my good old computer, whil doing other things ^^
The legend of Darien lives on
chowZilla
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada57 Posts
September 24 2011 15:10 GMT
#104
No matter if its live or vods, when I know I'm gonna have a long GSL session, I make myself a grilled cheese With bacon with and a huge glass of sunny D. Gotta love fake OrAnge juice. Or I make korean ramen noodles, with some dumplings. Surprisingly Im not fat loool!

Setup: I load gsl on my laptop put it next to my bed... Plug my projector, aim it on my ceiling over my bed. Plug my headset. Best cinematic experience ever. However u cannot eat in this position, i switch to this when im done eating lol.

Downside, i can easily fall asleep if im already tired.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
September 24 2011 15:13 GMT
#105
I take my laptop to my kitchen table, next to the window with a view of the street. It starts with coffee while I browse the interwebs waiting for it to start. Then more coffee. Then after the first couple of series, 2 bacon sandwiches. With HP sauce. Then a huge jug of blackcurrant squash. Then chocolate.

Fuck I wish it was Monday morning already so I could eat all that.
SilentShout
Profile Joined March 2011
686 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 15:19:39
September 24 2011 15:19 GMT
#106
Seeing how Code S starts at 5am here, I usually just wake up, throw on some tea, go back in bed, and enjoy the amazingness that is GSL on my laptop.
BlitchizSC2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States306 Posts
September 24 2011 15:25 GMT
#107
I try and watch as much as possible. I usually start watching it on my desktop with massive quantities of booze and end up on my bed with my laptop only to wake up 6-7 hours later with my tummy on fire because my laptop has been cranking away all night. GSL has replaced any semblance of traditional sports for me. <333333 it so glad I started playing this game.
www.twitch.tv/blitchizsc2 | http://www.youtube.com/BlitchizStarcraft ~ fighting!
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
September 24 2011 16:45 GMT
#108
I usually only watch GSL during dinner or when there's awesome games i'll load em up on the TV later that night.

So whenever i get out of work, i load of some VODs of players i like most. Today i had pizza and enjoyed the group C action (Nada, Keen, Nesteae and MMA). Perfect!!!

[image loading]
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
September 24 2011 23:29 GMT
#109
On September 25 2011 01:45 Mithriel wrote:
I usually only watch GSL during dinner or when there's awesome games i'll load em up on the TV later that night.

So whenever i get out of work, i load of some VODs of players i like most. Today i had pizza and enjoyed the group C action (Nada, Keen, Nesteae and MMA). Perfect!!!

[image loading]

Far out i think this is my fav set up so far
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 23:38:58
September 24 2011 23:37 GMT
#110
just roll out of bed, get a quick beat off session in while they do the pregame chatting then fall asleep before MvPTails rapes everyone after I expected him to lose..
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
zeOllie
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Australia486 Posts
September 24 2011 23:50 GMT
#111
Ha, I'm an aussie too. the only thing that is worth watching at 7 is the 7pm project, and yeah friday night footy (and sat and sun) are the only things worth watching here...

So yeah, after dinner I usually just watch gsl. and do hw. which usually means procastinating ^^
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
WrathOfAiur
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany243 Posts
September 25 2011 13:03 GMT
#112
[image loading]

mac mini hooked up to my tv and the macbook pro on my side to surf tl and twitter.
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
September 25 2011 13:05 GMT
#113
On September 25 2011 08:50 zeOllie wrote:
Ha, I'm an aussie too. the only thing that is worth watching at 7 is the 7pm project, and yeah friday night footy (and sat and sun) are the only things worth watching here...

So yeah, after dinner I usually just watch gsl. and do hw. which usually means procastinating ^^

are we the same person?
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
BuddhaMonk
Profile Joined August 2010
781 Posts
September 25 2011 22:59 GMT
#114
[image loading]

TV + iPad in the living room.
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 10:32:30
October 22 2011 20:02 GMT
#115
On September 24 2011 23:51 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
IMMVP wrote:
I wish I had time to watch it. Sadly I always have to work at that time. Man, I wish I wasn't that good.

just kidding

I wish more Korean Pros would post on TL...

Haha you fooled me for a sec that would be pretty legendary though haha
Dang i want nachoes
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 782
GuemChi 608
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
monkeys_forever31
League of Legends
Doublelift5406
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3993
Other Games
FrodaN2264
Liquid`RaSZi1756
C9.Mang0438
Livibee367
Maynarde161
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1209
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• musti20045 31
• Sammyuel 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1420
• Scarra1227
• Shiphtur649
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.