• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8435 users

Starcraft 2 PROPAGANDA ! - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 47 Next All
resilve
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom678 Posts
September 10 2011 18:29 GMT
#121
Incredible poster/art.
Socke Fighting!!!!
duk3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States807 Posts
September 10 2011 18:32 GMT
#122
Those posters are awesome, I love the Operation Overlord reference
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Melter
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Bulgaria67 Posts
September 10 2011 21:12 GMT
#123
Pretty good job on the posters. Although people from eastern europe might be a little confused.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
September 10 2011 21:28 GMT
#124
These are INCREDIBLE! Operation Overlord is my favorite! :D
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
September 10 2011 22:27 GMT
#125
LOL these are freaking awesome!
Zerg delenda est.
wcstick
Profile Joined May 2011
2 Posts
September 10 2011 22:48 GMT
#126
I really like the blink poster. (Stalkers are my favorite unit.) The DT one is pretty awesome as well. Actually, all of them are pretty awesome. Keep up the creativity!
Legion710
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada423 Posts
September 10 2011 22:52 GMT
#127
would you consider making them poster size? I would like to print them...
Tyrion Lannister
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
September 10 2011 23:07 GMT
#128
Nice work!! Looks nice!
kirdie
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany221 Posts
September 10 2011 23:09 GMT
#129
Could you upload the overlord one in high resolution (like A3 300-600 dpi which would be about 4000x3000-8000x6000)? I would like to print it out as a poster :-)
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 21:55:23
September 15 2011 21:52 GMT
#130
Hi everybody !

I have not to much time for SC posters this moment but I made one today (instead of working you said ??? no... I'm not like that ;-)

Against about zerg and toss, soon I will make a Terran one I swear it.

I wish it will please you


[image loading]



[image loading]



NightElfik
Profile Joined September 2011
Czech Republic3 Posts
September 16 2011 13:49 GMT
#131
Posters are really nice, I love them. Could you post hi quality of some others than "operation overlord" and "minerals"? I've already printed these and i will start to spread SC propaganda! I especially like the last one "Save queen from VR"
[image loading]
Shady
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria115 Posts
September 16 2011 13:56 GMT
#132
i would love to see your designs as the main theme in some major tournament, way cooler than the sci-fi styles!!!
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
September 16 2011 14:01 GMT
#133
Operation overlord is WIN with capital letters.

I would totally buy an operation overlord T-shirt.
Bora Pain minha porra!
LoveIsSimple
Profile Joined August 2011
United States14 Posts
September 16 2011 14:12 GMT
#134
It would be really awesome if we organized some kind of starcraft real world infiltration thing where everybody on tl and reddit goes and posts SC and esports related stuff in the real world. Posters like these that look innocuous at first glace would be perfect!

Also, I think that 2nd god save the queen poster would be really cool if the 'god save the queen" was all in big font(maybe in big letters with the queen overlayed over it?), and "from void rays" was at the bottom. Would make it funnier imo.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 16 2011 14:50 GMT
#135
On September 08 2011 03:12 nicopower5000 wrote:
Thank you for your kind comments :-)

Sorry for the bad grammar Willoc, I should sound ridiculous, I slept too much in english class

The Uncle sam parody is a good idea, i will think about it.

I add another one I made a few month ago called "The war of the love" :-)

[image loading]

thanks !!!


Waoow people here are very reactives :-) I don't have time to answer !

The word "Sinews" sound weird for me too, I found it in a citation translator. The french version is very common, it is " L'argent est le nerf de la guerre"

@Omnipresent : thanks, one of your poster gave me an idea :-)

thanks again...


omg that picture is BEYOND awesome !!!!!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Pesto
Profile Joined February 2011
United States121 Posts
September 16 2011 20:10 GMT
#136
Such incredible work! Totally my style.

If i could make a suggestion, I think that the voidray version of the God save the Queen concept is best, but you should remove the (from voidrays) part, that would make it more catchy and stylish.

Totally printing out the Operation Overlord!!
JeffJohnson
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 20:24:09
September 16 2011 20:15 GMT
#137
Whoo great! I will also get an poster version of operation overlord :-)

Would be nice you could also upload the God save the queen poster as highres version, i like it most (the one without the vrays) :-)
fuzzayy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States99 Posts
September 17 2011 03:36 GMT
#138
I like the Protoss one lol
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 22:57:40
September 18 2011 22:56 GMT
#139
Hello everyone,

I had an idea this weekend, of how can be some business cards for SC heroes :-)
I made two for fun.

Next week I will do a new poster a complex one I wish, I will keep you updated.

[image loading]

[image loading]

I put the zukerberg business card reference 'cause I don't know how a character like Zeratul can have some kind of humor sense,so I found it funny :-)

Tonight I went to see "Warrior", a great movie about UFC, for me the movie of the year. I recommend it to you, it's awesome ! powerfull and very sensitive :-)

CobraJSF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6 Posts
September 18 2011 23:15 GMT
#140
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 16 2011 06:52 nicopower5000 wrote:
Hi everybody !

I have not to much time for SC posters this moment but I made one today (instead of working you said ??? no... I'm not like that ;-)

Against about zerg and toss, soon I will make a Terran one I swear it.

I wish it will please you


[image loading]



[image loading]





This, sir, is amazing. Posters plz?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.