On April 02 2013 23:49 nicopower5000 wrote:
Like it ? Maybe me next time I'll draw Kerrigan in a crinoline dress...
Like it ? Maybe me next time I'll draw Kerrigan in a crinoline dress...
Please do this

All of your work is amazing!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
ibraishome
Germany337 Posts
On April 02 2013 23:49 nicopower5000 wrote: Like it ? Maybe me next time I'll draw Kerrigan in a crinoline dress... Please do this ![]() All of your work is amazing! | ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
![]() wallpaper 1920x1080 : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/zergc.jpg/ Have a great day :-) my drawings on FB : http://www.facebook.com/NCesportsdesign?ref=tn_tnmn | ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On April 09 2013 23:24 nicopower5000 wrote: And now, the swarm :^) ![]() wallpaper 1920x1080 : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/zergc.jpg/ Have a great day :-) my drawings on FB : http://www.facebook.com/NCesportsdesign?ref=tn_tnmn I must say this is amazing! By far the best from you in my opinion! | ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
I had news from Blizzard for the SC2 new patch THE GAME IS FINALLY BALANCED !!! leaked screenshot : ![]() have a good day ^^ NC | ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
I made this today Dreamhack is so awesome, so are those casters.I posted it on reddit too if you want to vote, http://fr.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1d5z7p/artosis_and_pinkachu_by_nicolas_chaussois_fb/ I would be so happy if Artosis or Apollo see it ![]() Good night people ![]() | ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
gXxshock
Germany93 Posts
By the way I donated on your Good Geek Gear Shop IndieGoGo Campaign do you have any idea when those Deluxe Tshirts will be send out? | ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
On May 02 2013 21:34 gXxshock wrote: By the way I donated on your Good Geek Gear Shop IndieGoGo Campaign do you have any idea when those Deluxe Tshirts will be send out? Hello and thanks ![]() I'm gathering the found I need right now (boring meeting with banks...) because I didn't had the amount I needed with the crowd funding. So it's delayed but it give me more time to design some models and to get licence. I 'll keep you updated. | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
![]() I've done this to support the operation, TL, feel free to use it I love that unexpected companies do business with esport, it's a very good sign for the industryAnd who doesn't love pizzas... ![]() Have a great day ! My FB : https://www.facebook.com/NCesportsdesign | ||
|
Angryn00b
Netherlands40 Posts
found it somewhere random on the internet.. good going man! love the work! | ||
|
CreatorGX
United States122 Posts
Enjoy, and have a good day. | ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
Here are my new images ![]() Carbot tribute : ![]() wallpaper : http://i.imgur.com/2UHq2IV.jpg Marhodor ![]() link wallpaper 1920x1080 http://i.imgur.com/xjrwn0v.jpg My facebook with all my drawings : https://www.facebook.com/NCesportsdesign?ref=tn_tnmn have a good evening ![]() | ||
|
bobdabillda
Canada43 Posts
| ||
|
Yosheekee
France111 Posts
| ||
|
Marcinko
South Africa1014 Posts
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
| ||
|
Gben592
United Kingdom281 Posts
| ||
|
nicopower5000
France252 Posts
![]() here is my new drawing SPOILER ALERT : this drawing is outdated ^^ ![]() Have a good day ![]() NC My facebook with all my drawings : https://www.facebook.com/NCesportsdesign?ref=tn_tnmn | ||
|
shin_toss
Philippines2589 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|