• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7422 users

Barcraft Summary Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Larsin
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands162 Posts
August 23 2011 13:27 GMT
#141
Can u get one in amsterdam !
great work, looks like a lot of fun.
Matharos
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada211 Posts
August 23 2011 13:48 GMT
#142
I really can't believe there is one in my little town of Charlottetown!!!
I assure you I don't have ferrets in my pants
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
August 23 2011 14:57 GMT
#143
Wish there was a barcraft in the Netherlands!
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Arcanne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1519 Posts
August 23 2011 15:00 GMT
#144
Might show up to the Chicago one late Saturday. Looks like fun.
Professional tech investor, part time DotA scrub | Follow @AllMeasures on Twitter
Swwww
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Switzerland812 Posts
August 23 2011 15:12 GMT
#145
Woah this is getting pretty big :D Would be nice to see something like this kicking off big in the UK!
"What is this TeamSupportGroup?" - mahnini.
Brainling
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States660 Posts
August 23 2011 15:25 GMT
#146
If anyone is going to the Portland Barcraft, and is coming from Vancouver/North Portland, and needs a ride, send me a private message. I'd be happy to car pool a couple of people. If I take my kid's car seat out of our car, I can take three people comfortably, four if someone wants to ride in the middle in the back (not as comfortable).
"The welfare of each of us is dependent fundamentally upon the welfare of all of us." - Theodore Roosevelt
bob198
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada14 Posts
August 23 2011 15:31 GMT
#147
F-Yeah! Barcraft Ottawa,, see you guys there!
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
August 23 2011 15:58 GMT
#148
Woo! Pianos is gonna show the whole thing, I think I'll go over there this Sunday and throw a bunch of money at them.
ThirdDegree
Profile Joined February 2011
United States329 Posts
August 23 2011 17:12 GMT
#149
I'm also looking for a Barcraft in Houston. I am new to the city so I don't know of many places that would be interested. I'll keep my eyes open for a possible venue. Any other Houstonians interested?
I am terrible
ScrubS
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands436 Posts
August 23 2011 17:15 GMT
#150
On August 23 2011 22:27 Larsin wrote:
Can u get one in amsterdam !
great work, looks like a lot of fun.

YAAH pl0x that would be so awesome
Sobba
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden576 Posts
August 23 2011 18:30 GMT
#151
Looking for Barcraft in Göteborg!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 23 2011 19:40 GMT
#152
Thanks Chill for the quick rename!
Thank God and gunrun.
Deletrious
Profile Joined December 2007
United States458 Posts
August 23 2011 21:47 GMT
#153
This is everything I never knew I always wanted.
Bow before the Dongjwa.
Chinchillin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States259 Posts
August 23 2011 22:10 GMT
#154
I've posted on here every day since I found out there was one in boston, and it will probably continue until Sunday. So. fucking. excited.
Leenocktopus! InNoVation!
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
August 23 2011 22:48 GMT
#155
Need a T-shirt with that logo, it's so cute and awesome.
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
August 23 2011 23:46 GMT
#156
any barcraft in las vegas this weekend?
NationInArms
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1553 Posts
August 23 2011 23:49 GMT
#157
One of the few times I wish I was 21...
BW for life | Fantasy, MMA, SlayerS_Boxer | Taengoo! n_n | "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! OBEY ME, WORLD!" | <3 Emi
omnomMuffins
Profile Joined July 2011
United States255 Posts
August 24 2011 00:27 GMT
#158
On August 24 2011 08:49 NationInArms wrote:
One of the few times I wish I was 21...



90% of the bars are letting 18+ or minors into the bars to watch. You can eat food and drink soda, but no booze.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 24 2011 00:31 GMT
#159
Liquor, nerds and Starcraft, what could be better? Wish I knew about the one in Ottawa when I was visiting step bro and his roomies.. No Barcraft in NB Canada.. T_T
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Corrik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1416 Posts
August 24 2011 00:32 GMT
#160
Serious question... is anyone going to the Barcraft at the Smiling Moose in Pittsburgh?

I am very tempted to go to it since I live just south of Pittsburgh... but I don't want to be the only dude there... nor drinking in Pittsburgh if there won't be a crowd.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shuttle 1586
Artosis 601
Bale 67
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 355
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox611
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor898
Other Games
summit1g9261
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS60
ViBE59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP145
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta16
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo522
Other Games
• Scarra769
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
18h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.